Post your moderator comments here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Post your moderator comments here

Seems the old moderator thread has disappeared. If you have comments related to moderators you can post them here.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Post your moderator comments here

Found the old thread through my profile history, if anyone's interested...

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/post-your-moderator-related-comments-here/100/7118491?page=68

Here's a question, Pumps...was it ever confirmed that there was a "random deletion glitch" going on, or are all these deletions the work of the contract mods?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/post-your-moderator-related-comments-here/100/7118491?page=68

Here's a question, Pumps...was it ever confirmed that there was a "random deletion glitch" going on, or are all these deletions the work of the contract mods?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link Flap....here is what I was told (by Adrienne): initially the explanation was that there was a random deletion issue. Then, upon further research, she found that the deleted posts were a result of the contract moderators doing it. She said she was "very disturbed" by this and would restrict their ability to delete posts to posts that are inappropriate due to either racism/bigotry or spam. However, since then deleted posts are still an issue and I have restored many of them. Also, as you know, another problem has come up: banned posters can bump up old useless threads. And the original mod thread was canned by someone-and I doubt it was one of us three. Adrienne is on vacation, but I sent an email to the person covering for her just before I wrote this post to try to resolve these issues.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

I'll save 67 the trouble....

WHO DELETED ALL MY POSTS???

DEVIL WORSHIPPERS! 

other names i have posted under:  none

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it is kind of disturbing that they are so bad at picking which posts to delete that people thought it was happening randomly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link Flap....here is what I was told (by Adrienne): initially the explanation was that there was a random deletion issue. Then, upon further research, she found that the deleted posts were a result of the contract moderators doing it. She said she was "very disturbed" by this and would restrict their ability to delete posts to posts that are inappropriate due to either racism/bigotry or spam. However, since then deleted posts are still an issue and I have restored many of them. Also, as you know, another problem has come up: banned posters can bump up old useless threads. And the original mod thread was canned by someone-and I doubt it was one of us three. Adrienne is on vacation, but I sent an email to the person covering for her just before I wrote this post to try to resolve these issues.

[/QUOTE]

I have had so many issues with the contract mods since last May 2013. I was doing the same thing you are now pumpise. It was very frustrating as the contract mods were actually giving me attitude about it. i hope Adrienne can finally put a stop to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it is kind of disturbing that they are so bad at picking which posts to delete that people thought it was happening randomly.

[/QUOTE]

People are concerned about which posts WE delete, but to tell you the truth, if the contract moderators had their way, a hell of a lot more posts would be gone. At least with site mods we can restore them. When Adrienne gets back from vacation I am planning to have a heart to heart with her to resolve this. I already asked that she provide a way that we can communicate with them directly (she said she needs to get that cleared through her boss).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

For what it's worth..at the same time I noticed the original moderator thread gone..the other problem of the "on the front burner" category disappearing happened..though it looks like it's back now. I wish they'd fix the same issue in the Politics forum. When the "general" category disappeared from the index page...at least one thread ( one of them mine) disappeared along with it.

I wish they'd just get rid of the contract mods altogether. If the reason they have them is to deal with spam then they are doing a lousy job anyhow...many of the other BDC forums are loaded with spam. Hard to believe they are actually paying someone to do such a bad job...lol

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For what it's worth..at the same time I noticed the original moderator thread gone..the other problem of the "on the front burner" category disappearing happened..though it looks like it's back now. I wish they'd fix the same issue in the Politics forum. When the "general" category disappeared from the index page...at least one thread ( one of them mine) disappeared along with it.

I wish they'd just get rid of the contract mods altogether. If the reason they have them is to deal with spam then they are doing a lousy job anyhow...many of the other BDC forums are loaded with spam. Hard to believe they are actually paying someone to do such a bad job...lol

[/QUOTE]

Heck, if they want to compensate us instead of the contracted mods id have mo issue and would obviously be here more often. i also believe the forum would be a better place. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heck, if they want to compensate us instead of the contracted mods id have mo issue and would obviously be here more often. i also believe the forum would be a better place. 

[/QUOTE]

Haha..right? I'm willing to bet the member mods spend more time and are more in tune anyhow :-) 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

What is wrong with this board today ????  MAJOR MAL after MAJOR MAL  !!!   Please  SPLAIN to me....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Oh great.....I bet the thread where I was anointed the Mod4 position got deleted too......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I take back what I said earlier. If you click on "Red Sox"..it takes you straight to the Game Thread Forum. "On the Front Burner" seems nowhere to be found from the index page..and I have tried 3 different browsers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh great.....I bet the thread where I was anointed the Mod4 position got deleted too......

[/QUOTE]

My dear Mr. Face....you know I'm mod4 and you are mod5!  Maybe someday you will be promoted but not today 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Southpaw, GREAT SUGGESTION.  There is no doubt that the three of you should be compensated for the thankless and unappreciated job that's required of you.  And, this doesn't even take into consideration all the grief you get from some cry baby posters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I think the Mauds are all Globe employees with fabricated identities and they are in conflict with Pike and earlier, Softy who are actually in the employ of the Herald.  Everyone else is just available fore cover and victims of collateral damage. This is a plum for the folks who enjoy this thread more than the game threads or trade talk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the Mauds are all Globe employees with fabricated identities and they are in conflict with Pike and earlier, Softy who are actually in the employ of the Herald.  Everyone else is just available fore cover and victims of collateral damage. This is a plum for the folks who enjoy this thread more than the game threads or trade talk.

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!

[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's funny!

:-)))

[object HTMLDivElement]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from psychofool. Show psychofool's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the game threads? You're kidding, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Enjoy at the start, until the normal gloom and doom arrive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Enjoy at the start, until the normal gloom and doom arrive.

[/QUOTE]

There's not a lot to cheer about with this year's team. Pretty much a disaster.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

There's never going to be anyone who's perfectly suited to be a moderator here - that person just doesn't exist.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

This post has been removed

Too bad.

Things were just getting interesting.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Rigatoni has been banned for a while due to multiple posts of a personal nature. Hopefully he will think it over and return to his usual congenial ways here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rigatoni has been banned for a while due to multiple posts of a personal nature. Hopefully he will think it over and return to his usual congenial ways here.

[/QUOTE]Then there was 4    !!!!       (FAB 4 DEMONIZERS)

Sections
Shortcuts