1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

In response to AquaGurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Mods,

Why are my posts being removed?

Hfxsoxnut can post something to me, and I reply with EXACTLY what he/she posted to me and mine gets removed and his/her's does not.

Can you please explain the logic behind this so I know how to follow the rules?

Here's Hfxsoxnut's post

Hfxsoxnut
    First: 5/30/2008
    Last: 6/28/2014
    In response to AquaGurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What do you expect with the way this garbage team is playing?

We all can't be blind homer pollyanna's like you.

[/QUOTE]

'Aqua Gurl' huh? Yeah right.

I responded - 'Hfxsoxnut' huh? Yeah right.

Mine was removed yet Hfx's remains?

[/QUOTE]

Back so soon Babe? 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill-806, your account is now active again. Please be sure and read your posts before hitting the "add your post" button, then read it again to be certain that your political one liners are completely absent from your baseball posts. You have been out for two weeks; next time will be much longer. Good luck!

[/QUOTE] As DAD would say .......  "SON,  you can thank the GOOD LORD, some of your fellow/gal posters and the GOOD MODS for your return to RED SOX BASEBALL".......  HI GANG, HAVE A GANSETT !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi bill, welcome back!  Try to be a good boy this time so those grouchy mods don't send you back to time out 

[/QUOTE]Thanks 67 ...... Hey, as DAD would say..............  "SON, you are sometimes a little missunderstood here"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

It starts already i.e. "misunderstood".  You are unable or unwilling to accept the fact that what you consider to be harmless "humor" is considered by virtually everyone here to be vile, anti-social and selfish.  That's why you will almost certainly be barred again soon; you are unable to admit or learn from your mistakes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill-806, your account is now active again. Please be sure and read your posts before hitting the "add your post" button, then read it again to be certain that your political one liners are completely absent from your baseball posts. You have been out for two weeks; next time will be much longer. Good luck!

[/QUOTE] As DAD would say .......  "SON,  you can thank the GOOD LORD, some of your fellow/gal posters and the GOOD MODS for your return to RED SOX BASEBALL".......  HI GANG, HAVE A GANSETT !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi bill, welcome back!  Try to be a good boy this time so those grouchy mods don't send you back to time out 

[/QUOTE]Thanks 67 ...... Hey, as DAD would say..............  "SON, you are sometimes a little missunderstood here"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

It starts already i.e. "misunderstood".  You are unable or unwilling to accept the fact that what you consider to be harmless "humor" is considered by virtually everyone here to be vile, anti-social and selfish.  That's why you will almost certainly be barred again soon; you are unable to admit or learn from your mistakes.

[/QUOTE]Gee wizzzz,  its SUNDAY, give it a break !!!  Enjoy last nights 2-1 victory........ What a great game !!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyreprovocateur,  mment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sonics,

we all know bill is a provocateur, but this is certainly a bridge too far.

Do people really have this much time on their hands to parse every word he utters.  I don't even think his marginally quasi-political one liners are a big deal.  I forget the most recent phrase he was banned for, but it was so innocuous that i found it beyond belief.  While there have been any number of truly offensive posts & threads by billy, harping on "misunderstood" is so benign that it only marginalizes the outrage when he actually will step back over the line.

this is just silly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sonics,

Do people really have this much time on their hands to parse every word he utters.  I don't even think his marginally quasi-political one liners are a big deal.  I forget the most recent phrase he was banned for, but it was so innocuous that i found it beyond belief.  While there have been any number of truly offensive posts & threads by billy, harping on "misunderstood" is so benign that it only marginalizes the outrage when he actually will step back over the line.

this is just silly

[/QUOTE]

I don't have any problem with Sonic's post.  Sonics just laid it on the line to him.

Bill has been banned three times by his own admission and yet he comes back saying that the only issue is that he's "misunderstood".  

If he believes in his own mind that it's a "misunderstanding" and that most of us don't recognize his sense of humor then Sonic's post should serve as a wake-up call to him.  If he doesn't believe it then he's only here to disrupt the forum and IMO there's no place for that.

Bill has dug himself a hole by being banned three times.  He's no longer on even footing with everyone else here.  Everything he does is going to receive more scrutiny than the rest of us, just as when there's a home invasion and robbery the first ones the police talk to are people with a history of home invasions.  He needs to do exactly what Mod 2 has told him to do (at least twice).  Before he hits "Add your post" he needs to read what he's posted and be aware that anything he says may be taken in the worst possible light.  

Those who rush to his defense are enabling someone who's already been banned three times and may very well be headed for #4. If you want him here do him a favor.  Tell him what he's doing wrong and let him alter his behavior. I tried it (twice) and it didn't work.  Maybe someone else - like Sonics - will have better luck. 
    [object HTMLDivElement]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sonics,

this is just silly

[/QUOTE]

I don't have any problem with Sonic's post.  Sonics just laid it on the line to him.

Bill has been banned three times by his own admission and yet he comes back saying that the only issue is that he's "misunderstood".  

If he believes in his own mind that it's a "misunderstanding" and that most of us don't recognize his sense of humor then Sonic's post should serve as a wake-up call to him.  If he doesn't believe it then he's only here to disrupt the forum and IMO there's no place for that.

Bill has dug himself a hole by being banned three times.  He's no longer on even footing with everyone else here.  Everything he does is going to receive more scrutiny than the rest of us, just as when there's a home invasion and robbery the first ones the police talk to are people with a history of home invasions.  He needs to do exactly what Mod 2 has told him to do (at least twice).  Before he hits "Add your post" he needs to read what he's posted and be aware that anything he says may be taken in the worst possible light.  

Those who rush to his defense are enabling someone who's already been banned three times and may very well be headed for #4. If you want him here do him a favor.  Tell him what he's doing wrong and let him alter his behavior. I tried it (twice) and it didn't work.  Maybe someone else - like Sonics - will have better luck. 
    [object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]ROBBERY & HOME INVASION ????    REALLY ???    Wow, great game last night !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill deflects by saying "great game last night" ..... enjoy the moment he says.... yet when he is not under fire from board members he constantly stirs the anti-player pot with a large iron spoon..... he is only positive when he tries to be smug and put on a show for the mods.

[/QUOTE]One thing this board does not lack is a fair # of "HEAD-SHRINKS" that need to get a grip !!!   Big game tonight, go MOOKIE & SOX too !!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

u jumped on last seasons band wagon October 23rd..... you really are something

[/QUOTE]  Im sure that on Monday morning the MOD's  ( 1 & 2) will see that you are spending way tooooo much time with/on BILL-806 .......  Now then, if you are a female that would be OK.... Otherwise , very STRANGE  !!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

That's enough ganging up on Bill. He is back, and he is still Bill. I am going to start deleting posts that make this thread (or any other thread) a party to that behavior any more. Lets move on....please.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

That's enough ganging up on Bill. He is back, and he is still Bill. I am going to start deleting posts that make this thread (or any other thread) a party to that behavior any more. Lets move on....please.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].  What I see here is people trying to antagonize and bait Bill into posting something that they can report. It borders on stalking. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Thank you,  But I am a big boy and these youngsters do not bother me.....  Howevaa, time to move on to our BELOVED  RED SOX !!!    Go SOX !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I have a request for the posters here.  Two requests, actually.

First, to those of us who don't want to read what Bill writes, please put him on Ignore.  I will as long as my second request is adhered to. 

Second, to those who DO want to read what he writes, when you respond to him please do not "Respond to this Post".  Simply "Add a New Post" and start it with "@ Bill.."

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

-S5

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

u jumped on last seasons band wagon October 23rd..... you really are something

[/QUOTE]  Im sure that on Monday morning the MOD's  ( 1 & 2) will see that you are spending way tooooo much time with/on BILL-806 .......  Now then, if you are a female that would be OK.... Otherwise , very STRANGE  !!!!

[/QUOTE]
    What is strange about it?

other names i have posted under:  none

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].  What I see here is people trying to antagonize and bait Bill into posting something that they can report. It borders on stalking. 

[/QUOTE]

Thank-you.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.