1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

It's not perfect, but I'll take this over the old system, where posts and threads would often vanish for no obvious reason and we'd never find out why, any day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not perfect, but I'll take this over the old system, where posts and threads would often vanish for no obvious reason and we'd never find out why, any day.

Billge...too funny :-)

Flapjack..I agree completely!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

"As far as 'job security'...the mods are volunteers who give their time and energy in order to make this a better place for all of us...so maybe people could keep that in mind."

It was a joke.

Just like your "lighthearted" rant about Abraham.

And my apologies if not all of us see it as an altruistic giving of oneself to take over a board.

One is in perpetual hiding and the other can't shut up.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

Actually, it's not altruism...it's called maturity.  Considering your moniker, I would not expect you to understand.

I know it's hard to follow rules for some people..and I know some people resent anyone who is in a position of authority. When you get a little older you'll understand these things better. For example...the member mods have hardly "taken over the board"..they realized there was a problem and are trying to be part of the solution. Again..I don't expect you to understand that just yet.

Meanwhile...most people seem to like the frankness of Mod2...but like he or she stated...you can't please everyone. ( that's something else you will learn as you get older)

Someone blocked this post, and I can understand why. Ms Cricket, while I appreciate the support I think we all need to take a step backwards and keep our emotions in check. FourBs is entitled to his opinion. I admit that I am a bit curious about what he feels my motive really is if its not to try to make the board a better place (ie, altruism).

I unblocked this post because I wanted to use it to try to get everyone back on track. As I said on page one, constructive criticism is appreciated; bashing the mods is not. And this thread is not going to become a soap opera. If you think we are doing something right, tell us; if you think that there is a better way to handle a situation, also tell us. But please refrain from belittling other posters. Those posts I will personally block.

Lets move on and try to continue to improve the forum as best we can.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:

This is cool.  People have abandoned baseball for the exciting and more fast moving soap opera moderator thread. Games may end and the season may end but the, " I got the last word moderator thread will probably carry us through till spring training.

This is where posters come to die, er, I mean whine. The Mods should put a restraining order on a couple of them for harassment. I'm thinking of suing one or two of them for defamation of character.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Btw, today's episode of TELL IT TO THE MODS is being brought to you by those nice people at TIDE. If you want your  dirty laundry to look it's brightest and smell it's freshest, use TIDE. 

And now back to our show.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

FTR, I am not trying to get anyone banned.  I have never reported any post or poster, nor have I ever put anyone on ignore.  I really don't have any problems with any of the posters or posts on this site.

I just think it is wrong for any poster to get banned because he/she is not liked, when there are others here doing the same thing or worse.

Or maybe I'm just instigating, since that's okay as long as it's not my primary purpose.  ;-)

At any rate, forgive me for offering what was intended to be constructive criticism.  I should know better.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

This post has been removed.

I think someone is trying to say something.

That's Pike from the grave.

Should I add him to the script?

Voiceofreason is Pike.So, he's already in the script.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:

If Pike threw a strike with that vase, he may be banned here, but he is welcome to join the pitching staff of your 2014 Boston Red Sox

He hit me in the head, so the pitch must have been high.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

fun. I had at least 9 posts removed yesterday just because I jousted with pike and kimsaysnothing

Hey Rig, this is a pretty cool place to hang.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Just a quick FYI: the "this post has been deleted" nonsense that you see on several threads including on today's game thread is Pike under a variety of user names posting this: "Test". He is trying to disrupt the forum. The mods are not deleting any posts; posts from banned poster appear as "this post has been deleted".

Also, Moderator One has solved some technical issues and will be back here, hopefully soon, as Modd 1.

Enjoy your Sunday.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts