1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I am Mod1 and Pumpise is Mod2...And Now BoSoxJoe5 ...There you have it.

They started it last May on a trial basis because of a number of posters requesting it, and I was nominated by a few different posters. It was on a trial basis and was/is working good. Things were starting to get a lot better and people here were making that known. I was having to battle the outsourced Mods quite a bit due to me "knowing' the posters here and their history and they didnt. I actually got a few posters reinstated after they and/or their posts were blocked. Bill, Zac, and Burrito to name a few. When all the changes started with this website earlier this year and positions changing over at BDC, it became hard to manage the forum. There were a lot of glitches. That, and I am working as well as starting my own business. I used to work from home and was able to be here all the time, but when things changed (about the same time as all the issues happening on the forum), it was decided we needed another Mod.

We decided that pumpise would be a good choice and I believe he has done a great job. Things have gone so good with having community Mods that another moderator has be brought on, BoSoxJoe5, who I believe will also be a fair and reasonable mod.

I will still be here along with Pump and Joe now. We all felt it was time that everyone here know who within our community is moderating.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!  You've always been a class act here and one of the rare ones that I seem to agree with almost all of the time.  You all have been doing a great job around here...some may not like it, but they're wrong so who cares??!!  I think that you, Pump and myself would have been pretty strong.....but I'll take second best I guess.. ;-)  Best of luck with your adventure into business.  It's always a chore and will no doubt have a lot of long days and nights...but it's WELL WORTH it!

Great, another kiss-up 

HA!!!  I need all the help I can get!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

ANY REASON WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE "POLITICS BOARD" THE LAST 2 DAYS ?????

Let's hope you cant get on this board for the next 3 years......

OH YES, NICE REPLY...... LETS TRY AGAIN, DOES ANYONE KNOW ?????   PERHAPS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE VACATIONING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON THE VINYARD ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Big-O. Show The-Big-O's posts

ANY REASON WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE "POLITICS BOARD" THE LAST 2 DAYS ?????

OH YES, NICE REPLY...... LETS TRY AGAIN, DOES ANYONE KNOW ?????   PERHAPS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE VACATIONING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON THE VINYARD ???

Let me be clear: I found out about this on the news!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to The-Big-O's comment:

Now, thats a KNEE SLAPPER  !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I am Mod1 and Pumpise is Mod2...And Now BoSoxJoe5 ...There you have it.

They started it last May on a trial basis because of a number of posters requesting it, and I was nominated by a few different posters. It was on a trial basis and was/is working good. Things were starting to get a lot better and people here were making that known. I was having to battle the outsourced Mods quite a bit due to me "knowing' the posters here and their history and they didnt. I actually got a few posters reinstated after they and/or their posts were blocked. Bill, Zac, and Burrito to name a few. When all the changes started with this website earlier this year and positions changing over at BDC, it became hard to manage the forum. There were a lot of glitches. That, and I am working as well as starting my own business. I used to work from home and was able to be here all the time, but when things changed (about the same time as all the issues happening on the forum), it was decided we needed another Mod.

We decided that pumpise would be a good choice and I believe he has done a great job. Things have gone so good with having community Mods that another moderator has be brought on, BoSoxJoe5, who I believe will also be a fair and reasonable mod.

I will still be here along with Pump and Joe now. We all felt it was time that everyone here know who within our community is moderating.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!  You've always been a class act here and one of the rare ones that I seem to agree with almost all of the time.  You all have been doing a great job around here...some may not like it, but they're wrong so who cares??!!  I think that you, Pump and myself would have been pretty strong.....but I'll take second best I guess.. ;-)  Best of luck with your adventure into business.  It's always a chore and will no doubt have a lot of long days and nights...but it's WELL WORTH it!

Great, another kiss-up 

HA!!!  I need all the help I can get!  

You and me both my friend!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

Can you guys 'lock threads' ? Probably my cheery suicide thread could be closed - but not deleted; then it call fall into the archives.

I'm glad you shared what you did.  This board is a strange place especially for those who have been posting here a while.  Even though we really don't know each other we all share at one time or another personal parts of our lives.

If sharing helped you out a little then it's good you started that thread. If you want it to fall into the archives I won't post on it again.

I hope you start feeling better.

I bet a few of us have been in the same mall at the same time... the same bar..... sitting in the bleachers at the same game..... who knows

Perhaps one day we can all meet for a drink, of course you would have to come back to the states ;0)  I sometimes wonder what that would be like.  I have a feeling we would all be surprised to find out who each of us really are.

May you have love that never ends,
    lots of money, and lots of friends.
    Health be yours, whatever you do,
    and may God send many blessings to you!

Having a drink reminds me that I'm half irish LOL!  This little irish saying is kind of nice.  I hope you like it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from psychofool. Show psychofool's posts

What a loss for the Politics Board.

Maybe they can share their secret?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Not a clue Bill. The moderators here are not allowed to moderate any other forum than On The Front Burner. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to psychofool's comment:

What a loss for the Politics Board.

Maybe they can share their secret?

Please don't start this again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Bill....to access the Politics forum you just need to click the most recent conversation. From there you can click on the "general" tab  and you can access all the conversations. It seems there is a glitch from the index page. The "general" category is missing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Bill....to access the Politics forum you just need to click the most recent conversation. From there you can click on the "general" tab  and you can access all the conversations. It seems there is a glitch from the index page. The "general" category is missing.

Thank You Miscricket....  You are so goood to  DAD & B-806......  I thought that the BDC was jamming the board because of "who" was VACATIONING on the BIG ISLAND  !!!   Thanks Again !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Thank You Miscricket....  You are so goood to  DAD & B-806......  I thought that the BDC was jamming the board because of "who" was VACATIONING on the BIG ISLAND  !!!   Thanks Again !!

Don't worry, Bill, the next POTUS will be white, so that should make you happy. Oh, I forgot, the next POTUS will be a woman, so maybe you won't be so happy. You're an embarrassment.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what posters object to.  ^^This is not a political "discussion".^^  This is pure and simple political baiting, flaming, and stirring the pot out of the context of the current discussion.  

Just exactly what the forum does not need. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:

This is exactly what posters object to.  ^^This is not a political "discussion".^^  This is pure and simple political baiting, flaming, and stirring the pot out of the context of the current discussion.  

Just exactly what the forum does not need. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Calm down please........  Stop looking over your shoulder and march forward !!!!    Nothing to see here,  move on !!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Has Bill ever said anything that left someone saying, "Boy, I'm glad I read that"?  

Naw.

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

you can see my post was removed !  I told you guys that pike can still log in and REPORT ABUSE.... even though we cannot see his posts. Point proven!

I asked Adrienne if a banned user can still report posts. She said he could do it only if they created a new valid username. I do not think its Pike. 

I unblocked the blocked posts here because I think its more of the fine work done by our contract mods.  I did not block them, nor did BosoxJoe5, and I doubt Southpaw did it either. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

• You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Don't worry, Bill, the next POTUS will be white, so that should make you happy. Oh, I forgot, the next POTUS will be a woman, so maybe you won't be so happy. You're an embarrassment.

Bogie,     While I like you, your injecting race and imputing bad motives therein, is really over the line.

As you know, I don't agree with billy and his wing of my party, but it's definitely over the line to obsessively counter quips against the prez. With counter-ad hominems, especially cries of racism.  It's below you!  It's below anybody.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Bogie,     While I like you, your injecting race and imputing bad motives therein, is really over the line.

As you know, I don't agree with billy and his wing of my party, but it's definitely over the line to obsessively counter quips against the prez. With counter-ad hominems, especially cries of racism.  It's below you!  It's below anybody.

There's almost nothing on this planet I dislike more than a bigot. If you don't think Bill is a bigot, please read some of his posts. The reason he keeps begging Softy to return is because Softy is also a full-blown bigot. Bigots like company. I agree that calling someone a racist is an easy way out of an argument, but not in Bill's case.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Its ok to quip, but not counter quip? Yeah right. Right ?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

So long as you don't triple dog counter quip.

;)

Believe me, I've put in my time as a MAJOR CRITIC pointing out the bigotry by Softy and Bill.  I guess I can understand the criticism, but I hate the reflexive knee-jerk reaction / cries of "racism" to  any criticism of this prez.

I know Bill used to bring this on himself, but we can't have it both ways!  You can't demand Billy behave while flogging him at every post with ad hominem attacks.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Well its good to have you here to set the rules.File under who died and made you Boss ?

In response to billge's comment:

Well its good to have you here to set the rules.File under who died and made you Boss ?

Thanks!  Carry on....    ;)

p.s.   what we should all abhor is the soft bigotry of low expectations???

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

There's almost nothing on this planet I dislike more than a bigot. If you don't think Bill is a bigot, please read some of his posts. The reason he keeps begging Softy to return is because Softy is also a full-blown bigot. Bigots like company. I agree that calling someone a racist is an easy way out of an argument, but not in Bill's case.

[/QUOTEBOAGSTER,   Stop the crying please & the poor me stuff.......  Bill-806 is mild compared to you & the rest of the "FAB 5 DEMONIZERS".......  Fact is, anything that you & "your like" don't care for then you resort with those TIRED CARDS, of race & bigotry .....  Really, quite childish, ya think !!!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts