1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Bogey, I blocked your last post because it serves no useful purpose here and its inflammatory (read: flaming). Until the three moderators agree on how to proceed with this I would respectfully ask you to cut back on the personal stuff. Your humor does not need to include insults.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

How to proceed with a poster who calls himself Bogieat12oclock or whatever. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me. I know you like him as I've told you that in another thread, I just don't understand why since his sole purpose is to insult posters here. He's also on his 75th screenname. I thought that was going to be taken into consideration when judging posters. Like Zach on his 35th screenname he will live on.

Are the MODS certain that Kimsaysnothing isn't Pike? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm not gonna lie, the condescending remarks to Kimmi were annoying to me. The whole boys' club "if you don't like it too bad" attitude as a female is disturbing. She is nothing like me in the way of posting as she posts with stats and other things that are equal to what the boys post here, and really seems to know what she's talking about. I truly believe she's been disrespected here. Unfortunately, she's been disrespected by the guys in control of this board. All the more reason to have some balance here.

You should be lucky to have her as she brings another dimension to this board from a female perspective as well as being able to match you as far as baseball knowledge is concerned. With so few females here, I can't believe anyone would want to close off that aspect of things. It sounds to me like you do.

Other names I have posted under: None

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Didn't even realize when I posted that you had removed the two posts I already made -- for no reason at all. Glad I copied them. Would love to know the justification for the removal. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

While my posts are back, it would be interesting to know who removed posts with no reason simply because they didn't like what was being said. This has happened to me before when discussing a side board. Apparently, it's off limits to discuss on what is supposedly a Red Sox fan board. #toomuchpower

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Shouldn't it be a concern for everyone that a moderator is removing posts he doesn't particularly care for? Shouldn't it be racist or extremely abusive in some way? I thought there were guidelines for this position. At least there should be. 

Remove my posts for no reason and I can guarantee you that I will follow-up with that and require further explanation. I need to know and understand the boundaries you have created in removing posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Im guessing your posts were removed because you're not a very good poster.......  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

While my posts are back, it would be interesting to know who removed posts with no reason simply because they didn't like what was being said. This has happened to me before when discussing a side board. Apparently, it's off limits to discuss on what is supposedly a Red Sox fan board. #toomuchpower

KST, its the contract mods. The three site mods have agreed to write a short note as to why a post was removed if we are the ones removing it-for two reasons: to let the poster know why it was removed and also as a way to communicate with each other that it was one of us that did it and not the contract mods. If its the contract mods who removed it we will take a look at it to see if the removal was justified. In my experience nearly all the posts removed by the contract mods were removed without just cause and were then unblocked.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

I never thought they were the same, ever - that is until about a month ago when they both came back one too many times at the same time (after extended absences). However the post that kimsaysthis made in the "suicide" thread showed me that I was wrong - pike would never have a true to heart post such as that ..... never.

Thus - allies maybe - the same poster? not a chance. 

Maybe husband and wife? brother and sister? cell mates?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Im guessing your posts were removed because you're not a very good poster.......  

+1000!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

we really do not know who is who - including their sex. Bill-806 is probably a 29 year old trailer chick from Ft. Smith Arkansas.

Mmm...Bill sounds hot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Calm down. Have his action as a mod been unfair? If no it doesn't matter. We are board members first.

That would be a big, resounding, YES.

Well, I guess you weren't so crazy after all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:

we really do not know who is who - including their sex. Bill-806 is probably a 29 year old trailer chick from Ft. Smith Arkansas.

Mmm...Bill sounds hot.

LOL, good one!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Crushing news about the mods as I know Southpaw doesn't like me and is a friend of Zac's. Pumpsie seems to like the posters that I don't and is a friend of Zac. Maybe he doesn't like me either. And the only thing I remember about BosoxJoe is his constant negative threads here, so we're really not on the same page as far as posting is concerned.

I think you might be thinking of someone else with a similar name...not BoSoxJoe.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You are correct Bill.  For me this started last evening , and I can only get the first page with th first few front burner topics and the powers that be seem disinclined to fix much. Another reason to forget this forum.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Hey all...BosoxJoe has been blocking posts that attack a targeted poster. We are not going to do that any more on this forum. So far Bogey, Kingface, and TheFourB's each have one warning. Two more and you will get a vacation. If you disagree with Bill's content then disagree with it; or ignore it. However, personal attacks on Bill or anyone else who is targeted here are not going to be tolerated.

This attacking of targeted posters has been going on since you became a mod and until now, they have received no warnings (while others have been banned). It's interesting that there is suddenly a change in protocol.  Why the sudden change of heart?

@KST - Thank you.

@FourBs - Of course I'm not crazy.  I am probably the most sane poster on this board.  ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

MAYDAY,MAYDAY,MAYDAY..........  CAN'T PULL UP THE "FRONT BURNER"......  ALSO, STILL CAN NOT OPEN THE "POLITICS" BOARD ..... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ???????   WHAT SAY YOU ??

If you cannot pull up On The Front Burner how can you post on this thread? I am not having the same problem. Let me know if it is persisting for you (or anyone else) and I will report it via email to the management.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I deleted Bill's thread entitled "Whats going on with this board" (or something like that) because concerns technical issues here belong on the Issues for BDC thread (or on the mod thread). Please: no comments about the author of that thread here. If anyone is still having a technical problem with the forum let me know and I will try to get to the bottom of it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

I can see 5 threads (I assume the ones with the most recent posts; the last one is the one on Ortiz's speed as of this writing). No access to an expanded list; clicking on the "See More Red Sox Discussions" link sends you to last years Games Threads forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Crushing news about the mods as I know Southpaw doesn't like me and is a friend of Zac's. Pumpsie seems to like the posters that I don't and is a friend of Zac. Maybe he doesn't like me either. And the only thing I remember about BosoxJoe is his constant negative threads here, so we're really not on the same page as far as posting is concerned.

Kim your post is unfair. Nowhere in the TOS does it say you have to be a a Red Sox fan to post here. If you are going to create a litmus test and go after other poster, it will end up in post being deleted and you being banned. You will join Pike. Zac is mostly harmless and has not been banned 35 times. The changing of the number I will leave to him to explain but it is not directly tied to him being banned. This isn't a warning this is me trying to get on the same page as you. If you attack a non-mod openly that will be a warning.

Also, I am negative really? Have you read my post?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Any article Drudge points becomes the Battle of Fallujah.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

I can see 5 threads (I assume the ones with the most recent posts; the last one is the one on Ortiz's speed as of this writing). No access to an expanded list; clicking on the "See More Red Sox Discussions" link sends you to last years Games Threads forum.

Thanks. I am not having this kind of issue. However, I copied your note and pasted it into an email to Adrienne and Michelle. 

Sections
Shortcuts