1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think I know and have always known who BosoxJoe is and it's a nightmare for this board. Just don't say anything about the Yankees and you'll be OK with him.

Haha...I've mostly withdrawn from all this mod drama, but now I'm curious.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

[/QUOTE]

I have to say, I'm not sure where that comes from.

I didn't have a problem with BSJ5 becoming a mod.

[/QUOTE]

See this is where the problem lies. I am upset Kim is blindly attacking me. Stating I am a Yankee fan is silly. She can attack me all she wants, I signed up for this. I have been on her list from day one. However she can't attack another poster. That is simply going to disrupt the board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How can I be so wrong about Zac when he's attacked my posts and put up negative pictures of me that everyone can see? Btw I thought you said I was the one attacking Yankee fans. Where's the proof of that? Feel free to go back as long as you have to. PUT IT UP.

And you're also saying anything I say about you, I'm saying about a Red Sox fan when I thought it was clear you could say what you wanted about the moderators. Banning seems to be anything about a poster before three warnings, depending on the poster. You're saying I would be immediately banned for that. 

And just to clear the air here, I'm a "problem poster"? By what definition am I a problem poster? 

[/QUOTE]

I happen to think Zac's an a-h too.

I guess that makes me a problem poster.

I guess the mods should send out a list of members we must like, in order to not rock the boat here.

[/QUOTE]

No a problem poster is someone who interupts a thread to let peopl know who a Red Sox fan is. Kim can be pike-lite.You can dislike Zach that is fine, I don't like Andre so I avoid him.

[/QUOTE]

Show me where you're talking about where that has happened, and should you be able to say that w/o a follow-up post? Everything in your post is offensive to me, inflammatory and completely wrong. What mod uses terms "pike-like", another poster's screenname, to make a point or comparison to another poster? Beyond unprofessional. You don't like Pike and, like your post to me saying I will be banned like Pike, shows you're not the person for this position. While I understand why someone Pike obsessed would be chosen, you don't have the emotional maturity to do the job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How can I be so wrong about Zac when he's attacked my posts and put up negative pictures of me that everyone can see? Btw I thought you said I was the one attacking Yankee fans. Where's the proof of that? Feel free to go back as long as you have to. PUT IT UP.

And you're also saying anything I say about you, I'm saying about a Red Sox fan when I thought it was clear you could say what you wanted about the moderators. Banning seems to be anything about a poster before three warnings, depending on the poster. You're saying I would be immediately banned for that. 

And just to clear the air here, I'm a "problem poster"? By what definition am I a problem poster? 

[/QUOTE]

I guess the mods should send out a list of members we must like, in order to not rock the boat here.

[/QUOTE]

No a problem poster is someone who interupts a thread to let peopl know who a Red Sox fan is. Kim can be pike-lite.You can dislike Zach that is fine, I don't like Andre so I avoid him.

[/QUOTE]

So a new moderator makes this post. I'm not a rocket scientist but really please. I'm not even sure what he's saying here. I can see that he's taking a shot and me and whoever Andre is. Extremely unprofessional. A moderator should, at the very least, have some integrity and emotional maturity and not bring his personal feelings into a mod conversation. And you wonder why posters are having a problem with bias as far as the mods are concerned.

I don't know anyone named Andre, but NOW I do. Is that really the professional job we're looking for here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

harness and I never would have had our war under these rules.... and many many posters loved it.... review your own posting history and you will see how important "freedom" is......  

it has been my battle here for two years, I guess I lost - freedom.... freedom to be a fool, and freedom to call someone a fool

[/QUOTE]

Freedom of speech is very important and I am a strong defender of that right but it has it's limitations.  For example you can't yell "fire" in a public place unless of course there is a fire.  

Freedom to debate and even get into heated debates here is great but when people use name calling as a weapon or to demonize others then that's going too far.

[/QUOTE]

so name calling isn't freedom of speech? 

confused.  not sure i know what "freedom of speech" means.....

other names i have posted under:  none

[/QUOTE]

Freedom of speech does not apply in a private forum. There is no such thing.

[/QUOTE]

You are correct.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Show me where you're talking about where that has happened, and should you be able to say that w/o a follow-up post? Everything in your post is offensive to me, inflammatory and completely wrong. What mod uses terms "pike-like", another poster's screenname, to make a point or comparison to another poster? Beyond unprofessional. You don't like Pike and, like your post to me saying I will be banned like Pike, shows you're not the person for this position. While I understand why someone Pike obsessed would be chosen, you don't have the emotional maturity to do the job.

[/QUOTE]
    You are too much. I don't understand why you never liked me. I don't understand why you think I am an Yankee fan. It is fine attack me all you want. Just keep it in the mods thread and it is cool. I am not a mod to make friends. I only politely ask of you not apply a litmus test to your fellow board members. I am moving on. 

One last thing: pike is permabanned from this site. That was not my decision but that is forum policy. You have tendency, as show by your attacks on me, to behave in a similar manner of which got him banned. If you don't want to be in his boat don't emulate him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You are too much. I don't understand why you never liked me. I don't understand why you think I am an Yankee fan. It is fine attack me all you want. Just keep it in the mods thread and it is cool. I am not a mod to make friends. I only politely ask of you not apply a litmus test to your fellow board members. I am moving on. 

One last thing: pike is permabanned from this site. That was not my decision but that is forum policy. You have tendency, as show by your attacks on me, to behave in a similar manner of which got him banned. If you don't want to be in his boat don't emulate him.

[/QUOTE]

No one knows what you're talking about. Why are you pretending to not be able to speak correctly? You've done it a million times before. And how am I emulating Pike by arguing with you when you have only been here after Pike was already gone?

I'll just add that your constant reference to banned posters to compare posters is beyond unprofessional and shows a lack of maturity and fitness for the "job" you've been rewarded.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Question: should a mod put poster on blast that doesn't even post on this forum because he doesn't like them? Also does BosoxJoe post on the political board? The last question is just curiosity.

Other names I have posted under: None

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]

You need to not attack fellow Red Sox fans. You are currently attacking me. Saying I only post negative stuff, which is a bold lie, and now you are telling me I have too much power. If you acted this way towards a non mod you would be on vacation right now. If you have spent time reading my interactions with Bill and the anti-bill crowd you would have to say I have spoke to them probably more gentle than I should. You a problem poster, you need to not attack other posters. If you do that we will be fine.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.   There are other posters here who are much worse, and have been much worse since I can remember.   You even acknowledged this yourself, as I reminded you in my previous post.  Yet, they remain here and KST would be on vacation?

Your hypocrisy is clear as day in my previous post.  Your belief that Mod1 and Mod2 are not doing a fair and consistent job and that this forum is controlled by a select few is also clear as day.  I guess it's okay though, now that you're one of the select few.

Your silence in regards to my questions speaks volumes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Good morning, 

Once again Pike is doing his best to ruin this forum. This time he has bumped several old threads that no one has written on for weeks to months to clutter up the front page. I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. I will also see if there is a way to prevent this from happening again. Adrienne is apparently away on vacation, but I still have other contacts at BDC and will email them before I head off to teach scuba diving for the day. 

Kimsaythis: please take a deep breath and settle down. There is no need to get on the case of our new moderator (who nearly everyone agrees was a good choice) or Zac-or anyone else here. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Pike has entered a new phase: 'The Phantom of the Forum'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You need to not attack fellow Red Sox fans. You are currently attacking me. Saying I only post negative stuff, which is a bold lie, and now you are telling me I have too much power. If you acted this way towards a non mod you would be on vacation right now. If you have spent time reading my interactions with Bill and the anti-bill crowd you would have to say I have spoke to them probably more gentle than I should. You a problem poster, you need to not attack other posters. If you do that we will be fine.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.   There are other posters here who are much worse, and have been much worse since I can remember.   You even acknowledged this yourself, as I reminded you in my previous post.  Yet, they remain here and KST would be on vacation?

Your hypocrisy is clear as day in my previous post.  Your belief that Mod1 and Mod2 are not doing a fair and consistent job and that this forum is controlled by a select few is also clear as day.  I guess it's okay though, now that you're one of the select few.

[/QUOTE]

Please restate your questions and I will answer them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kimmi, you have made your opinion known, over and over and over again. I get it. Everyone gets it. Its like Bill's message that Ortiz is washed up. I would like to direct you to the following section of the posting policy: 

Be courteous. Don't threaten or verbally abuse other users; use obscene, profane, or defamatory language; post sexual innuendo, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages, or spam.

You are disrupting this thread with your repetitive complaints about the job we are doing. If you have specific complaints about things we did (ie, we blocked a specific post or didn't block a specific post) feel free to mention it and it will be given due consideration. Otherwise, IMO you are beginning to violate the highlighted section of the posting policy, and its disruptive to this thread. Its time to stop.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kimmi, you have made your opinion known, over and over and over again. I get it. Everyone gets it. Its like Bill's message that Ortiz is washed up. I would like to direct you to the following section of the posting policy: 

Be courteous. Don't threaten or verbally abuse other users; use obscene, profane, or defamatory language; post sexual innuendo, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages, or spam.

You are disrupting this thread with your repetitive complaints about the job we are doing. If you have specific complaints about things we did (ie, we blocked a specific post or didn't block a specific post) feel free to mention it and it will be given due consideration. Otherwise, IMO you are beginning to violate the highlighted section of the posting policy, and its disruptive to this thread. Its time to stop.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps if there were a response other than "we don't give a rat's azz what you think", she wouldn't feel the need to be repetitive.

you guys stated over and over that things were as fair as you needed them to be.

You then changed the policy for removing some posts and not others.

Then you deny the was ever an issue in the first place and paint Kimmi and others as just whiners, when they asked if you were being even-handed, even though you changed your policy because of it!

Good for the sheep that think you're all doing a wonderful job.

Some of us don't feel that way. Deal with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In defense of myself, contrary to what it seems like in this thread, I am not a drama queen and am not trying to create any drama.  Anyone can look at my history of posts in any other thread and know that I do not engage in this type of back and forth with other posters, nor do I call other posters names. 

I'm sure that it seems like whining to some of you, but it's really not.  I can't help it that I take issue with the people here abusing their power and moderating with favoritism.   I will state again that there are several others who feel that the moderating has been biased or inconsistent, including BosoxJoe himself, who, in an ironic turn,  is now adding to the problem.  It's just not right. 

It's kind of like when the wimpy, pimply kid gets bullied, and nobody cares that he's getting bullied because it's not themselves that are getting bullied and nobody likes the wimpy kid anyway.   Does that make it okay to bully the wimpy kid?   Does that make it okay to exclude him from the playground activities?   Is it okay to not call the bully out, and let him continue doing what he is doing?

My feelings about the mods here has not changed, but in the best interest of the board, I am done posting on this topic.   I apologize to any non mod poster that I may have offended.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]

I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. [/QUOTE]

I'm honestly not trying to be a PITA here, but I object to having threads deleted.  There are times that I like to reference old posts for one reason or another.   Once they are deleted, all of the information in those threads is gone.

I know it's a hassle, but I would rather just bump the other threads back up when somebody posts in them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In defense of myself, contrary to what it seems like in this thread, I am not a drama queen and am not trying to create any drama.  Anyone can look at my history of posts in any other thread and know that I do not engage in this type of back and forth with other posters, nor do I call other posters names. 

I'm sure that it seems like whining to some of you, but it's really not.  I can't help it that I take issue with the people here abusing their power and moderating with favoritism.   I will state again that there are several others who feel that the moderating has been biased or inconsistent, including BosoxJoe himself, who, in an ironic turn,  is now adding to the problem.  It's just not right. 

It's kind of like when the wimpy, pimply kid gets bullied, and nobody cares that he's getting bullied because it's not themselves that are getting bullied and nobody likes the wimpy kid anyway.   Does that make it okay to bully the wimpy kid?   Does that make it okay to exclude him from the playground activities?   Is it okay to not call the bully out, and let him continue doing what he is doing?

My feelings about the mods here has not changed, but in the best interest of the board, I am done posting on this topic.   I apologize to any non mod poster that I may have offended.

[/QUOTE]

1. I voiced concern over not knowing who the posters are?

2. How have I shown favoritism since taking over?

3. How have been negatively affected by the collective actions of the mods?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. [/QUOTE]

I'm honestly not trying to be a PITA here, but I object to having threads deleted.  There are times that I like to reference old posts for one reason or another.   Once they are deleted, all of the information in those threads is gone.

I know it's a hassle, but I would rather just bump the other threads back up when somebody posts in them.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you! That is a reasonable and probably preferable way to handle it. I honestly didn't think of it before I archived the older threads. Bumping back up more current threads is something anyone can do, and it would defeat Pike's efforts to sabotage the forum. I also emailed Chris Rattey to see if there is a way we can prevent banned posters from bumping threads.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. I voiced concern over not knowing who the posters are?

2. How have I shown favoritism since taking over?

3. How have been negatively affected by the collective actions of the mods?

[/QUOTE]

You will probably never understand how funny that statement is considering you're pretending to not be able to speak clearly. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Good morning, 

Once again Pike is doing his best to ruin this forum. This time he has bumped several old threads that no one has written on for weeks to months to clutter up the front page. I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. I will also see if there is a way to prevent this from happening again. Adrienne is apparently away on vacation, but I still have other contacts at BDC and will email them before I head off to teach scuba diving for the day. 

Kimsaythis: please take a deep breath and settle down. There is no need to get on the case of our new moderator (who nearly everyone agrees was a good choice) or Zac-or anyone else here. 

He brings the names of other posters some not even on this forum into his comments & judgments here. That can't be cool for a moderator. As far as "everyone" agreeing it was a good choice, I've never been clear on who "everyone" in this context has been.

And I don't appreciate my comments and concerns about Zac being grouped into some topic I need to stop discussing w/o addressing what has actually been said. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Here's a BosoxJoe comment I just read in another thread:

To address the rumors: no I am not mikeyfromthebronx. I haven't spent much time there
    other than visiting a friend who lived in Riverdale. I do live in New Haven, if anyone is
    curious. If you ever stop by the Elm City, let me know, pizza is on me.

Perfect English even with commas where appropriate. Someone is going to have to explain to me why he pretends to not be able to speak clearly in his previous posts to me. Frat you got this, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Like I said, he doesn't have a language barrier, he was just pretending to have one. How and why is that not a problem? Shouldn't it at least be offensive to people who actually have language barriers?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

Question: should a mod put poster on blast that doesn't even post on this forum because he doesn't like them? Also does BosoxJoe post on the political board? The last question is just curiosity.

[/QUOTE]

What difference does THAT make? Do you post on the political board?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What difference does THAT make? Do you post on the political board?

[/QUOTE]

No I do not. And read his incoherent posts to me and then his last post in another thread where he's completely coherent, commas included, before you judge what I'm saying about him. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Good morning, 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about the inner workings of computers so I don't understand how pike or any banned poster is able to post.  Is there no way to ban him and all his names?

Sections
Shortcuts