1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Post your moderator related comments here

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good morning, 

Once again Pike is doing his best to ruin this forum. This time he has bumped several old threads that no one has written on for weeks to months to clutter up the front page. I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. I will also see if there is a way to prevent this from happening again. Adrienne is apparently away on vacation, but I still have other contacts at BDC and will email them before I head off to teach scuba diving for the day. 

Kimsaythis: please take a deep breath and settle down. There is no need to get on the case of our new moderator (who nearly everyone agrees was a good choice) or Zac-or anyone else here. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about the inner workings of computers so I don't understand how pike or any banned poster is able to post.  Is there no way to ban him and all his names?

[/QUOTE]

i find your monkey avatar offensive.

other names i have posted under:  none

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

kimsaysthis, For the love of God, will you please just drop everything? 

Just stop...please? 

Accept the fact that NOTHING they say will ever satisfy you because you interpret everything as a personal attack.  And you know what?  It really doesn't matter. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

KST: you are now warned. You are posting things about how I compose post now. If you keep this up you are gone for 24 hours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to bosox1901x's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The moderators in other forums have the capability to see the IP address of each poster. Is the IP address of this Guru_Meditation guy the same as Pike? Should be easy to find out.

[/QUOTE]

Guru_Meditation is Pike, but we cannot determine that by his IP address, which we cannot see. Also, we cannot ban by IP address here, so Pike is able to come back and try to post again. Unfortunately, he is as vindictive a person as you could ever hope to meet, so if he is banned he tries to figure out ways to "pay us back" rather than finding someplace else to play. Besides, IP addresses can be changed, I am told.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Kimsaysthis~

I understand your frustration and need to vent.  We have all been there at one time or another.  I hope this all gets worked out because you are a good poster.  I think there are only 4 ladies here so we need your voice.

Men!!!!! You can't live with them and you can't live without them

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.  

Eleanor Roosevelt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good morning, 

Once again Pike is doing his best to ruin this forum. This time he has bumped several old threads that no one has written on for weeks to months to clutter up the front page. I hope no one minds, but I deleted those threads to make room for more current threads on the front page. If there are objections to this please let me know; otherwise, I will keep an eye out and remove older threads that have been bumped. I will also see if there is a way to prevent this from happening again. Adrienne is apparently away on vacation, but I still have other contacts at BDC and will email them before I head off to teach scuba diving for the day. 

Kimsaythis: please take a deep breath and settle down. There is no need to get on the case of our new moderator (who nearly everyone agrees was a good choice) or Zac-or anyone else here. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about the inner workings of computers so I don't understand how pike or any banned poster is able to post.  Is there no way to ban him and all his names?

[/QUOTE]

No. There is not. Otherwise we would have already done it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Question: should a mod put poster on blast that doesn't even post on this forum because he doesn't like them? Also does BosoxJoe post on the political board? The last question is just curiosity.

Other names I have posted under: None

[/QUOTE]

What difference does THAT make? Do you post on the political board?

[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to let you know that Kimsaysthis and 67redsox are not in the same class of being a fine lady like yourself. You add dignity to this board. You remind me of another classy lady who used to post here. Her moniker was YOSHIMI.  She was well-liked and had a nice sense of humor. Hopefully, one day she will return.

[/QUOTE]

Yoshimi is awesome. I am in touch with her for a non baseball reason. Very cool lady.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good morning, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. There is not. Otherwise we would have already done it.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad.  I don't understand someone like that. The guy needs help!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

It sure is nice to see a Ping contest that I'm not involved in.

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I guess it's safe to say that this train has gone off the tracks!

Posters talking pretty out there conspiracy theories, & mods obsessively responding.....

Again, perhaps if you stop responding, & seek to be straight up, things can settle down.  

Pike?  99.99999999% of the board is completely done with his jr. High games, & he will stay banned forever.

KST?  Chill, & if the mods are clearly taking sides, try a simple reminder.  You are simply marginalizing yourself with every post.  & quite frankly, although I never thought you were Pike, you are on such an obsessive rant that it's even making me wonder.

Mods?  Time to stand down.  Obsessively engaging somebody who has gone off the rails does not instill a great .  Deal of confidence.

If you're going to get obsessive in your scrutiny of Bill, to the point where threats are levied over an obscure phrase by billy that takes incredible linguistic gymnastics to infer political intent, then you might need to get real with those who dog him with minute by minute ad hominem attacks & personal jabs.  Joining in on said attacks does not add.  To your case for credibility.

As I said before, your generally perceived omnipresence as "mods in charge laying down the law" will likely get as old as KST's obsessions.

In general, I think you're doing a good job.  Keep Pike at bay!  Slap down bigotry!  Keep Billy in check, albeit with a bit less of a somewht uneven-handed nature.  Call the dogs off off billy!  Limit the politics.  Be fair.  & have some fun.

I assume this is unpaid, so thank you for your hard work!!!!!

Now chill just a bit, & stop the back & forth with KST.    :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Just what we need, over sensitive mods running around arguing with posters, and threatening to ban them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just what we need, over sensitive mods running around arguing with posters, and threatening to ban them.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that is one way to look at what's happening.  I was trying to be nuanced, but you may have boiled it right down to the core.  I would add the adjective "nice" to your breakdown though....   :)

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: should a mod put poster on blast that doesn't even post on this forum because he doesn't like them? Also does BosoxJoe post on the political board? The last question is just curiosity.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I do not. And read his incoherent posts to me and then his last post in another thread where he's completely coherent, commas included, before you judge what I'm saying about him. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not judging anything. I am simply trying to understand why you are asking Bosox if he posts on the political forum and what that has to do with anything? Honestly Kim..this is an anonymous discussion forum. I don't really pay too much attention to people's use of grammar and punctuation. I am not going onto other threads to chase down whatever post you are talking about. Sorry. I just don't have that kind of time. Bosoxjoe has always seemed like a decent poster to me. Sorry if you don't like him...but I think most people..myself included do.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess it's safe to say that this train has gone off the tracks!

Posters talking pretty out there conspiracy theories, & mods obsessively responding.....

Again, perhaps if you stop responding, & seek to be straight up, things can settle down.  

Pike?  99.99999999% of the board is completely done with his jr. High games, & he will stay banned forever.

KST?  Chill, & if the mods are clearly taking sides, try a simple reminder.  You are simply marginalizing yourself with every post.  & quite frankly, although I never thought you were Pike, you are on such an obsessive rant that it's even making me wonder.

Mods?  Time to stand down.  Obsessively engaging somebody who has gone off the rails does not instill a great .  Deal of confidence.

If you're going to get obsessive in your scrutiny of Bill, to the point where threats are levied over an obscure phrase by billy that takes incredible linguistic gymnastics to infer political intent, then you might need to get real with those who dog him with minute by minute ad hominem attacks & personal jabs.  Joining in on said attacks does not add.  To your case for credibility.

As I said before, your generally perceived omnipresence as "mods in charge laying down the law" will likely get as old as KST's obsessions.

In general, I think you're doing a good job.  Keep Pike at bay!  Slap down bigotry!  Keep Billy in check, albeit with a bit less of a somewht uneven-handed nature.  Call the dogs off off billy!  Limit the politics.  Be fair.  & have some fun.

I assume this is unpaid, so thank you for your hard work!!!!!

Now chill just a bit, & stop the back & forth with KST.    :)

[/QUOTE]B I N G O   DAT  !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to let you know that Kimsaysthis and 67redsox are not in the same class of being a fine lady like yourself. You add dignity to this board. You remind me of another classy lady who used to post here. Her moniker was YOSHIMI.  She was well-liked and had a nice sense of humor. Hopefully, one day she will return.

[/QUOTE]

Why thank you! I have heard of Yoshimi...and I am honored to be compared to her!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Enough of this STUFF......  Nothing to see here, move on.........   GO RED SOX !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yoshimi is awesome. I am in touch with her for a non baseball reason. Very cool lady.

[/QUOTE]

nice artwork.  if you have the opportunity...tell her she is missed.

other names i have posted under:  none

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'm not proud to say it, but I know I'm not the only one feeling this way -  this stuff is considerably more entertaining than watching the Red Sox lose 4-2 while leaving 12 men on base.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enough of this STUFF......  Nothing to see here, move on.........   GO RED SOX !!!

[/QUOTE]

awwww.....not enough people paying attention to you today?????? 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.