Poster of the months for January, February, and March have been announced! The winner: Bill-806!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Poster of the months for January, February, and March have been announced! The winner: Bill-806!

Congratulations to Bill-806 for winning Poster Of The Month three consecutive times!

Your unbridled enthusiasm for our beloved Red Sox and your wit and humor are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Poster of the months for January, February, and March have been announced! The winner: Bill-806!

Creepy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Poster of the months for January, February, and March have been announced! The winner: Bill-806!

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Congratulations to Bill-806 for winning Poster Of The Month three consecutive times!

Your unbridled enthusiasm for our beloved Red Sox and your wit and humor are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Or SHUCKS IDIO....... Only my humbleness will stop my blushing here......... Im probably not worthy of all of the "posting awards" that have come my way......   As DAD would say...... "SON, continue to be yourself and you will make 80% of the people happy"  !!!!   I think he always said that for my ability to bring people together.  Anywho, Ben & I have some "tweaking" of the roster before 1st ball on 4/1......  Yes, there are a few changes coming !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Creepy.

Good Morning Snake, 

Of course the Idiot was the only one who voted in this socalled contest. These two are made for each other and yes Creepy it tis !! Both love to make lots of noise but neither really backs up their opinion with anything other than silly ramblings. It might be that Idiot and Bill are one in the same, me thinks. 

Hetch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

yeah, very creepy...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Bill-806 knows Red Sox baseball. He has in-depth knowledge of what it takes to have a championship baseball club. That is why Bill-806  is pleading with Ben, to put Jackie Bradley in LF.

Jackie is hitting .484 this spring with a .590 on-base percentage. Moreover, he has piled up 15 hits, six walks and two hit-by-pitches this spring in 39 plate appearances -- but only four strikeouts. Jackie is multitool player. Don't forget his superb defensive ability.

Bill-806 wants a championship. And that means not worrying about whether the player is a Scott Boras client or if the free agency clock is ticking. I hope Ben is listening. It's been a long time since Red Sox Nation has seen playoff baseball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Yes indeed, Bill is Poster of the Month, every month, in the Drivel Zone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Thank you.

Does softlaw know about this crush you have on Bill?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Creepy.

Good Morning Snake, 

Of course the Idiot was the only one who voted in this socalled contest. These two are made for each other and yes Creepy it tis !! Both love to make lots of noise but neither really backs up their opinion with anything other than silly ramblings. It might be that Idiot and Bill are one in the same, me thinks. 

Hetch

Your giving me too much credit here......   I have enough trouble just being  DAD &  BILL-806   !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Did ADG come in a strong second?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Bill-806 knows Red Sox baseball. He has in-depth knowledge of what it takes to have a championship baseball club. That is why Bill-806  is pleading with Ben, to put Jackie Bradley in LF.

Jackie is hitting .484 this spring with a .590 on-base percentage. Moreover, he has piled up 15 hits, six walks and two hit-by-pitches this spring in 39 plate appearances -- but only four strikeouts. Jackie is multitool player. Don't forget his superb defensive ability.

Bill-806 wants a championship. And that means not worrying about whether the player is a Scott Boras client or if the free agency clock is ticking. I hope Ben is listening. It's been a long time since Red Sox Nation has seen playoff baseball.

even Stiffy, the 3rd member of this crazy love triangle, thinks it is beyond stupid to put JBJ in LF. what purpose does it serve besides being dumb? poor use of his arm and his range in fenways small LF. maybe if we played half our games in yankee stadium, you might have a point but we do not. JBJ and/or Jacoby have no business playing in LF.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

even Stiffy, the 3rd member of this crazy love triangle, thinks it is beyond stupid to put JBJ in LF. what purpose does it serve besides being dumb? poor use of his arm and his range in fenways small LF. maybe if we played half our games in yankee stadium, you might have a point but we do not. JBJ and/or Jacoby have no business playing in LF.

L F is only a "STARTER", as  C F will be his as soon as Ben finishes "tweaking" that roster !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

L F is only a "STARTER", as  C F will be his as soon as Ben finishes "tweaking" that roster !!!!

maybe you didn't understand me.. i'll say it again. JBJ has no business playing in LF

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

maybe you didn't understand me.. i'll say it again. JBJ has nobusiness playing in LF

The Angels have shown no hesitation in moving Trout to left field this spring, despite the fact that he played Gold Glove-caliber defense in center last season. Likewise, the team routinely inserted Peter Bourjos as a defensive substitution in center late in games last year, moving Trout to left.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

maybe you didn't understand me.. i'll say it again. JBJ has nobusiness playing in LF

The Angels waited 20 games into their 2012 season — during which time they went 6-14 — before calling up Trout. Los Angeles missed out on the playoffs by four games, so if they had simply played .500 ball to start the year, they would have been in the postseason.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Let me put it another way.........  We can not fix Washington D C till we move the "BIG O" out !!!!    Does that help ???

Even creepier.

Although the wrong thread, but if Obama wasn't in there, the DOW would be at about 7000.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Let me put it another way.........  We can not fix Washington D C till we move the "BIG O" out !!!!    Does that help ???

Even creepier.

Although the wrong thread, but if Obama wasn't in there, the DOW would be at about 7000.

Yes , and under the "BIG O", that could happen on Monday morning !!!!

Just what we needed more politics here. You really are a wonderful baseball poster Bill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

The Angels have shown no hesitation in moving Trout to left field this spring, despite the fact that he played Gold Glove-caliber defense in center last season. Likewise, the team routinely inserted Peter Bourjos as a defensive substitution in center late in games last year, moving Trout to left.

does the angels home park have a teeny tiny LF?? if not, then i'm not sure why you are making the comparison...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

does the angels home park have a teeny tiny LF?? if not, then i'm not sure why you are making the comparison...

Sorry, "LET ME SPLAIN" whats going to go down, sooooon ........  "LET ME BE CLEAR",   JACOBY will be gone soooooner, rather than later !!!!!   And then Bradley moves to  C F !!       Right SOFTY ?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Sorry, "LET ME SPLAIN" whats going to go down, sooooon ........  "LET ME BE CLEAR",   JACOBY will be gone soooooner, rather than later !!!!!   And then Bradley moves to  C F !!       Right SOFTY ?????

jacoby may or may not be traded. but JBJ will be in MiLB in the meantime. Not wasting a year of control while wasting his defensive abilities in LF...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

jacoby may or may not be traded. but JBJ will be in MiLB in the meantime. Not wasting a year of control while wasting his defensive abilities in LF...

I hope not, all depends when BEN wants to pull the trigger on a "BLOCKBUSTER" !!!!