Poster of the year. 2012.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Poster of the year. 2012.

This is the official voting form for the coveted 2012 BDC " Poster of the Year"  Award.  The nominees are :  1 - DGalehouse .   2- Softlaw .  3- Bill 806.  4- Schumpeter's Ghost.  5- J-Bay.  6-  Edith.  7- Yoshimi 25.  8 - Jim Davis.  9- Harness.  10 - BDC Dottie.    ( You may also cast a write in vote for the poster of your choice )   The rules are : 1- You may not vote for yourself. 2 - You may not vote more than once.  3- The deceased are not permitted to vote. ( This is not Chicago )  Okay , get out and vote. It is your right , your privilege and your duty.   Cast your ballot today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Poster of the year. 2012.

Lots of stiffs on this ballet, what is Pike doing on here? Schumpter? Really? Bill 806 and his "blow the team up/blockbusta" shtick? 

Harness I don't believe posted in 2012. 

Moonslav gets my vote but there are plenty of thoughtful contributors not listed, maybe that was your point. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of stiffs on this ballet, what is Pike doing on here? Schumpter? Really? Bill 806 and his "blow the team up/blockbusta" shtick? 

Moonslav gets my vote but there are plenty of thoughtful contributors not listed, maybe that was your point. :)

[/QUOTE]  Or SHUCKS, I feel so HUMBLE to be mentioned with such fine posters, my mentor SOFTY  !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Stupid Hillbilly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Or SHUCKS, I feel so HUMBLE to be mentioned with such fine posters, my mentor SOFTY  !!!

[/QUOTE]   SOFTY gets my vote !!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Moonslav hands down. He puts more effort and thought into his posts, with stats to back up his opinions. Although I don't always agree with his assessments, I think he is mostly objective.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Joe B....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Moonslav hands down. He puts more effort and thought into his posts, with stats to back up his opinions. Although I don't always agree with his assessments, I think he is mostly objective.

[/QUOTE]

Moon's posts are always a must-read.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Actually, Moon is the best, smartest baseball mind on the board...... A lot of other good posters too.... Softy, brings the drama that brings action/reaction from the others...... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

notin, hands down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Who in the hell puts themselves on the ballot?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who in the hell puts themselves on the ballot?

[/QUOTE]

I dont think think gale was serious, B, more of a satire on the yearly thread.  point being, there are many good posters who bring something to the table and adds to the survival of the  forum.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Bootlicker", who is one of the few who isn't a gddy Red Sox cheerleader riding the candy shill float with this Board's propaganda version of the census self-identified "African-American" "corpseman".

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha ha...very amusing, self-parodying rant. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

"Bootlicker", who is one of the few who isn't a gddy Red Sox cheerleader riding the candy shill float with this Board's propaganda version of the census self-identified "African-American" "corpseman".

[/QUOTE]

This is the clown BILL voted for!

LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Blargy Blarg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

IMHO there are only two posters here who should even be on a ballot for Best Poster of the Year:  Moon and Notin.  I'd vote for Moon but would have no problem with Notin. 

Both do their research and post good, solid facts.  The also pretty much avoid the name calling and insults that drag the board down.  Well, except for when Moon 'eats Softy's lunch' on a regular basis.  That's a dirty job but someone has to do it, and Moon (along with Snake) do an excellent job of it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, except for when Moon 'eats Softy's lunch' on a regular basis.  [/QUOTE]

Softlaw is a few carrot sticks short of a "lunch."

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I'm insulted at the lack of mention.

Since I've won this award for 5 years running....(I stuffed the ballot box, bribed posters, made false promises, lied, cheated...you know , just operating as our chosen leaders in Washington do...)

I'm insulted SpacemanEephus , Hfsoxnut and Alibiike were equally snubbed.

Hfsoxnut gets my vote, because he is the only person alive , that I know of, that knows the songs, albums and lyrics of Deep Purple and Blue Oyster Cult as well as if not better than I do.....and this is quite a feat!!!  ( Even if he does disagree with me on key baseball issues like the whole pitch count nonsense).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is the clown BILL voted for!

LMAO

[/QUOTE]As Bob Newmier would say.......    "AND, WHATS WRONG, WITH THAT"  ???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Moonslav 59 has won this award too many times. Therefore , he has exceeded his term limits and is no longer eligible for this election.  This is not Cuba.  As for Notin , he had to be disqualified for excessive use of the words , " You do realize " in his sarcastic replies to other posters. 

Sections
Shortcuts