Poster of the year. 2012.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Poster of the year. 2012.

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Moonslav 59 has won this award too many times. Therefore , he has exceeded his term limits and is no longer eligible for this election.  This is not Cuba.  As for Notin , he had to be disqualified for excessive use of the words , " You do realize " in his sarcastic replies to other posters. 

[/QUOTE]

How do you know some of out posters aren't IN Cuba? Moonslav sounds very Cuban to me.

Let's use the Monty Python method and vote for the one with the biggest....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Class Clown:  Softy

Most School Spirit:  Since Yaz

Mathlete:  Hill

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

This is the official voting form for the coveted 2012 BDC " Poster of the Year"  Award.  The nominees are :  1 - DGalehouse .   2- Softlaw .  3- Bill 806.  4- Schumpeter's Ghost.  5- J-Bay.  6-  Edith.  7- Yoshimi 25.  8 - Jim Davis.  9- Harness.  10 - BDC Dottie.    ( You may also cast a write in vote for the poster of your choice )   The rules are : 1- You may not vote for yourself. 2 - You may not vote more than once.  3- The deceased are not permitted to vote. ( This is not Chicago )  Okay , get out and vote. It is your right , your privilege and your duty.   Cast your ballot today.

[/QUOTE]

moon probably gets the top slot, his posts are generally informative, although a few may be repetitive at times.   He also has the ability to respect and/or debate both sides of an issue well.  There are a lot of very good posters here but he probably puts the most time into explaining/researching his threads. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is the official voting form for the coveted 2012 BDC " Poster of the Year"  Award.  The nominees are :  1 - DGalehouse .   2- Softlaw .  3- Bill 806.  4- Schumpeter's Ghost.  5- J-Bay.  6-  Edith.  7- Yoshimi 25.  8 - Jim Davis.  9- Harness.  10 - BDC Dottie.    ( You may also cast a write in vote for the poster of your choice )   The rules are : 1- You may not vote for yourself. 2 - You may not vote more than once.  3- The deceased are not permitted to vote. ( This is not Chicago )  Okay , get out and vote. It is your right , your privilege and your duty.   Cast your ballot today.

[/QUOTE]

moon probably gets the top slot, his posts are generally informative, although a few may be repetitive at times.   He also has the ability to respect and/or debate both sides of an issue well.  There are a lot of very good posters here but he probably puts the most time into explaining/researching his threads. 

[/QUOTE]

• dgalehouse
    • First: 06/04/2010
    • Last: 01/02/2013

Moonslav 59 has won this award too many times. Therefore , he has exceeded his term limits and is no longer eligible for this election.  This is not Cuba.  As for Notin , he had to be disqualified for excessive use of the words , " You do realize " in his sarcastic replies to other posters.

So , votes cast for those two posters will automatically be discarded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• dgalehouse
    • First: 06/04/2010
    • Last: 01/02/2013

[/QUOTE]

We all have imperfections but some simply articulate their thoughts better than others.  It doesn't make anyone more, or less of a Red Sox fan but it does tend to dictate/seperate an interesting discussion from a bad one.  There are too many "very good posters" to list without forgetting a few so I won't even begin to try.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I lurk more than I post here because I find a lot of posters here to be completely ridiculous conflict seekers. When the Sox are doing poorly, it's clearly reflected on this forum with poor posting, and vice-versa.

Anyways, for the sake of the game, Moonslav seems to be the most reasonable, rational, non-emotionaly driven poster on here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you know some of out posters aren't IN Cuba? Moonslav sounds very Cuban to me.

Let's use the Monty Python method and vote for the one with the biggest....

[/QUOTE]

The problem is that would be me anyways...

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Parhunter, Moonslav, Notin, are all up there for me.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, except for when Moon 'eats Softy's lunch' on a regular basis'

No, Moonshemp eats Wastefield's lunch on a regular basis. Softlaw toys with the poster who wanted to offer Wastefield 2M for 2012 and who wanted Ortiz DFA a few years ago. Who'll forget "Ortiz can't hit LH pitching anymore".

[/QUOTE]

Softy, you get abused on this board more than Slys face in a Rocky movie...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blargy Blarg

[/QUOTE]

+1

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Moonslav hands down. He puts more effort and thought into his posts, with stats to back up his opinions. Although I don't always agree with his assessments, I think he is mostly objective.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Most prepared and has the most chance of changing your mind about a player or team thru analysis. Really like it when someone can make you rethink your position. Joe B also good and right to the point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I vote for softlaw, he is the best

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hello All,   The more I think of it, the more I see the "BIG O" and his "CLASS WARFARE" AT WORK HERE........  We are all good posters, we all have"strengths" and yes some of our members are not "as SHARP" as some of us.........  Now that the "lib/left/rad/soc/moonbat/GOLD DIGGER" Al GORE has sold out his TV station to ALJEREZZE WE ARE NOW ON THE SLIPPERY SLOPE TO SUIAR LAW......  Next stop being to take away our "THREADS" AND THE "WISE GOVERNMENT" will tell us how we post !!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BDC does that already. Check out their guidelines. Other forums are moderated and much stricter. Aren't you aware of that?

[/QUOTE]No im not......  Im still working under the pretense of "FREE SPEACH"  !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Drewski