Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Posters

Another attempt to disrupt the forum, for attention.

Pumpsie, have a great trip. I know a few people who have taken the Alaskan crusie, and said it was a great experiance. Just don't forget not to dive inTongue Out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Southpaw: you might want to edit your post because it quotes Pike's post revealing information about one of the posters here. Pike's post was deleted, but because you quoted him, that information remains. If you do not see this I will report your post (no offense: I just don't think that information should remain here at all) so the mods remove all traces of that information.

Also, you guys at Chatzy will be in a Pumpsie free zone for a while. I am off on a cruise to Alaska (first cruise ever as all my other vacations have been diving vacations for years) soon. Back at the end of the month. So someone needs to take over the role of "realist" there.  Wink

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

Thanks, I removed that part of my post. get a hold of me before you report any of my posts as I would never do anything on purpose to harm another poster.

have a good trip and I believe Exam will be there to "keep it real".

Not sure reporting a post that is an honest mistake and labeling it that way in the report would harm another poster, but I hear you. I did get a hold of you through here, to be fair, but I will also use the pm option as well if this comes up in the future. 

I appreciate that.

I didnt mean you would be harming me. Just meant that personally, I wouldnt do anything to purposely harm another poster. Meaning forgetting that pikes post was in mine when i responded to it.

have fun in Alaska.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

We should have a get-together (e.g. a picnic or even a play a softball game).   Laughing

I live in White Plains but I travel to CT often to see my girlfriend.  

Speaking of CT, from Hartford to Middletown, its Red Sox territory.  But once you hit New Haven, its Yankee territory.   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

If you give out any personal information on here , this guy will use it to search on google and social media sites to find out more about you. He has done this a number of times. To say that this is obnoxious and unacceptable behavior is an understatement. It constitutes stalking and is probably illegal. It seems that this is some kind of strange game that he plays. It is now clear that it has nothing to do with Red Sox fans, Yankee fans , entertainment , etc.  I am sure that the posters on here have absolutely no interest in the real identities of the others unless they get to know them personally.  We have given this guy too many opportunities to change his behavior. This sort of thing should never be tolerated.  I , for one , will never again respond to anything he posts.

Stabbed by Foulke.

The guy tried searching me out.

He accused me of being some kind of partner with Soflaw because there is a law firm, or something, in Oregon with the name softlaw in it and he made the bizarre association trying to connect me since I'm in Oregon.  Of course, there is no connecion at all with any of it.

It truly disgusts me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Pumpsie, have a great trip and don't forget the scopolamine patch...  Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Pumpsie, have a great trip and don't forget the scopolamine patch...  Smile

Thanks. I have them and will need one for a salmon fishing side trip I am taking. Hopefully I don't end up with a  Northern Pike at the end of my line instead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Two points.

I miss Softlaw because I liked how he riled things up.  And I used to post as Snakeoil, I was one of his main opponents.

The other point is more important. It was apparent Softlaw didn't believe most of the things that he said.  He is and was a troll.  He is not when he pretends to be, and most of his positons are false.

If you are for Softlaw being here you are for trolls being here.  Which, as I already inferred, doesn't bother me in the least.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Two points.

I miss Softlaw because I liked how he riled things up.  And I used to post as Snakeoil, I was one of his main opponents.

The other point is more important. It was apparent Softlaw didn't believe most of the things that he said.  He is and was a troll.  He is not when he pretends to be, and most of his positons are false.

If you are for Softlaw being here you are for trolls being here.  Which, as I already inferred, doesn't bother me in the least.  

Hes still reading things here. He just sent me a private message, or should I say a book on my stance about possibly resigning Ellsbury. Why, I dont know, but I didnt read the whole thing because it was the same old lather, rinse, repeat after the 1st 2 paragraphs. Unbelieveable.

By the way, why the name change snake?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

snakeoil!!  i thought that posting style looked familiar.  yes, why the name change???

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I see bdc once again zapped one of the biggest problems on this site.  But she is back and quickly adding up that post count.

Tough to call someone "one of the biggest problems on this site" when you're the only one with a problem.

Once again, it's not always all about you.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

[QUOTE]

I see bdc once again zapped one of the biggest problems on this site.  But she is back and quickly adding up that post count.

Tough to call someone "one of the biggest problems on this site" when you're the only one with a problem.

Haven't really been posting a lot here these last few months and this is the first time I have directed a comment on this forum at a poster or in this case a past poster.

But it is nice to the girls sticking up for each other.  I still see it does not take you long to respond to one of my posts.  Perhaps you can enlighten me to what problems I have created in the last two months or even before?

[/QUOTE]

Read it again.

I never said you were a problem.

I said, no one esle here has a problem with the member you mentioned, except you.

If you can prove otherwise, please do.

I won't hold my breath.

We both know know your track record for backing up your posts with facts, don't we? Wink

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Well, obviously I wasn't the only person who had a problem with her.  We all know you scour all my posts and can produce one in a second.  So you know I have had her blocked for months and have not responded to her in at least that time.  So she moved on to bothering someone else and dottie pulled the switch.

But thanks for admitting I am not a problem to the site.

No, we don't all know...I for one have no idea what you're talking about.  You should refrain from using the phrase 'We all know'. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Haven't really been posting a lot here these last few months and this is the first time I have directed a comment on this forum at a poster or in this case a past poster.

But it is nice to the girls sticking up for each other.  I still see it does not take you long to respond to one of my posts.  Perhaps you can enlighten me to what problems I have created in the last two months or even before?

Read it again.

I said, no one esle here has a problem with the member you mentioned, except you.

I won't hold my breath.

We both know know your track record for backing up your posts with facts, don't we? Wink

Well, obviously I wasn't the only person who had a problem with her.  We all know you scour all my posts and can produce one in a second.  So you know I have had her blocked for months and have not responded to her in at least that time.  So she moved on to bothering someone else and dottie pulled the switch.

I am not sure who you are referring to, though I suspect its Ms Obstinate. From my perspective its not you who is the problem-just my opinion. I think if she would stop harassing you there would be no personal stuff from you aimed at her either. Perhaps a truce could be worked out. As for the FourB's targeting you, he is best ignored when he behaves like that. There is no need to encourage that sort of behavior on his part.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Read it again.

I won't hold my breath.

I am not sure who you are referring to, though I suspect its Ms Obstinate. From my perspective its not you who is the problem-just my opinion. I think if she would stop harassing you there would be no personal stuff from you aimed at her either. Perhaps a truce could be worked out. As for the FourB's targeting you, he is best ignored when he behaves like that. There is no need to encourage that sort of behavior on his part.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

He can't ignore me any more than you can.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ms-obstinate99's comment:

Yup....I'm the problem. Give me a break. If you truly knew half the crap he's (jackbu) pulled on me your opinion would be vastly different. 

Do you know for welll over a year, he pretended on the WCVB forum to be me. He would post comments and ellude the other posters to think it was I that was posting. He created so many aliases on that site it would make your head spin. As for jackbu playing victim on this site, he is full of it. I keep a close eye on him to make sure he does not play the game he did on the WCVB site. 

What would you do, just ignore someone that pretends to be you? Would you just let it fly or would you call out the person.  

Also make note.... I was not even part of this thread until jackbu's (who supposedly has me on ignore) comment above. So how is it that I was harrassing him????? He is already making note of my post count. 

As for a truce, you can ask numerous others I have tried. He is the one with the "issues."

I think a truce between you two would be a good thing. Are you up for it if he is?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Read it again.

I won't hold my breath.

[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. His head is so swelled, you could land an aircraft on it.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

Yup....I'm the problem. Give me a break. If you truly knew half the crap he's (jackbu) pulled on me your opinion would be vastly different. 

Do you know for welll over a year, he pretended on the WCVB forum to be me. He would post comments and ellude the other posters to think it was I that was posting. He created so many aliases on that site it would make your head spin. As for jackbu playing victim on this site, he is full of it. I keep a close eye on him to make sure he does not play the game he did on the WCVB site. 

What would you do, just ignore someone that pretends to be you? Would you just let it fly or would you call out the person.  

Also make note.... I was not even part of this thread until jackbu's (who supposedly has me on ignore) comment above. So how is it that I was harrassing him????? He is already making note of my post count. 

As for a truce, you can ask numerous others I have tried. He is the one with the "issues."

I think a truce between you two would be a good thing. Are you up for it if he is?

[/QUOTE]

I already tried PG and JB didnt last too long before the drama started again. The history is too deep, IMHO. If the Mods catch wind of sensless back and forths between these 2 then they could be banned again regardless of who starts it. The best thing would be for either to not start childish BS or respond to childish BS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Also, you guys at Chatzy will be in a Pumpsie free zone for a while. I am off on a cruise to Alaska (first cruise ever as all my other vacations have been diving vacations for years) soon.

Enjoy your trip to Alaska, one of the three states I've never visited.

My family and I are flying up to Anchorage next Thursday for a few days of sightseeing before dropping off my teenage daughter at a game refuge where she'll spend 30 days building a trail with the Student Conservation Association.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

that sounds like an awesome experience for your daughter Hill.!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

that's cool Hill...hope she has a great time Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

We should have a get-together (e.g. a picnic or even a play a softball game).   Laughing

I live in White Plains but I travel to CT often to see my girlfriend.  

Speaking of CT, from Hartford to Middletown, its Red Sox territory.  But once you hit New Haven, its Yankee territory.   LOL

New Haven has Red Sox bars.

Sections
Shortcuts