Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Posters

In response to hill55's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Also, you guys at Chatzy will be in a Pumpsie free zone for a while. I am off on a cruise to Alaska (first cruise ever as all my other vacations have been diving vacations for years) soon.

Enjoy your trip to Alaska, one of the three states I've never visited.

My family and I are flying up to Anchorage next Thursday for a few days of sightseeing before dropping off my teenage daughter at a game refuge where she'll spend 30 days building a trail with the Student Conservation Association.

Thanks Hill. I will have fun. Not making it to Anchorage myself. The ship leaves out of your area, from Seattle. I will be there tomorrow night. Be sure and try some sushi in Anchorage, if you like sushi. There are lots of great sushi restaurants there, what with all the fresh fish around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Also, you guys at Chatzy will be in a Pumpsie free zone for a while. I am off on a cruise to Alaska (first cruise ever as all my other vacations have been diving vacations for years) soon.

My family and I are flying up to Anchorage next Thursday for a few days of sightseeing before dropping off my teenage daughter at a game refuge where she'll spend 30 days building a trail with the Student Conservation Association.

By the way, make sure she brings LOTS of insect repellent. The mosquitoes up there are brutal. Some Buzz Off clothing would be good too. Thats clothing impregnated with permethrins, a natural insecticide from the chrysanthemum plant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I've been a few times fishing, a few things worth seeing imo, Denali national park which is basically a zoo without fences. Lots of Toklat River Grizzlies abound, golden eagles, wolves (if you're lucky to see them), Caribou and Moose.

Valdez one of the most beautiful places on the planet where you can take day trips to the Columbia Glacier usually see a lot of whales, killer whales, otters, Eagles all over the place.

Kenai Peninsula if you like to fish, a lot of Salmon runs taking place in and around Sodotna as I write. I usually have the Salmon I catch taken to a local butcher in Sodotna, fileted, hickory smoked, packaged and shipped back to friends and family for a small pittance compared what it costs off the shelve.

My favorite spot in Alaska is Homer, just so scenic beautiful, surrounded by snow capped peaks, you can also go out on a boat for a day to catch Hallibut. There used to be an all you can eat restaurant in Homer the Porpoise Room, all fish and shell fish caught locally and fresh too. Snow Crab, king crab, shrimp, fresh clams, fish of all types, best meal i ever had was there.

Enjoy and bring your camera. 24 hours of daylight too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

We should have a get-together (e.g. a picnic or even a play a softball game).   Laughing

I live in White Plains but I travel to CT often to see my girlfriend.  

Speaking of CT, from Hartford to Middletown, its Red Sox territory.  But once you hit New Haven, its Yankee territory.   LOL

New Haven has Red Sox bars.

It does, Joe? Where?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

We should have a get-together (e.g. a picnic or even a play a softball game).   Laughing

I live in White Plains but I travel to CT often to see my girlfriend.  

Speaking of CT, from Hartford to Middletown, its Red Sox territory.  But once you hit New Haven, its Yankee territory.   LOL

Ice,

I would be afraid a fight would break out and us old guys would be using our canes to try to hit a ball we can no longer see.

Sections
Shortcuts