Power hitters Ells and Pede

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Power hitters Ells and Pede

Pede and Ells look like they are playing HR derby with eachother.  Its great to see these guys doing everything they can to help our cause and I really hope we see more of Reddick when Carl gets back.

Good game guys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede

Pedroia has pop, Bellsbury is lucky that his reverse double pivot swing can make contact with a beach ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Pedroia could set a new high in HR by the end of the month. Ellsbury will end up with more than double his previous high.

I think they raided JD Drew's locker and stole all the pop.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede:
    Pedroia has pop, Bellsbury is lucky that his reverse double pivot swing can make contact with a beach ball.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw

thats because he is a great player and not some FOOL on a p.c.!i wonder if he will set the alltime record for RBI as a lead off man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Erstad had 100 RBIs, all from the leadoff position, in 2000.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Erstad had 100 RBIs, all from the leadoff position, in 2000.
    Posted by thirtysomething

Bellsbury has 42, so him more than doubling that number is impossible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : Bellsbury has 42, so him more than doubling that number is impossible.

If he did double his output you would probably have a aneurysm and that might not be to bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from therimrattler. Show therimrattler's posts

statistically, ellsbury will not get 100 RBIs this year as there are now over 90 games completed which leaves about 70 to go, but if he hits like this for the rest of the season who will care if he has 100 RBIs.

his job is to get on base and he is having the best season of his career in almost every catagory to date.

he was an all star and certainly warranted his selection.  last year he was hurt so if you are one of those guys who still carries that torch it is time to drop it and enjoy this guy's 2011 season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

You're a fool. Could you leave? Really?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : You're a fool. Could you leave? Really?
    Posted by b126962

Says the man who posted a thread calling for Francona to be fired. Drivel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : Says the man who posted a thread calling for Francona to be fired. Drivel.

Apparantely you didn't realize that the title was a joke...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : Apparantely you didn't realize that the title was a joke...
    Posted by b126962

Im loving the reverse pivot swing thing...pure bs, but creative..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

hmm a chance to bat over .300, hit 20+ Home Runs, and Steal 50 bases.

one more rediculous comment like this, and I am not sure who will even read your posts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

It's obviously your choice to like or dislike Ellsbury but I think at this point bashing him doesn't hold much merit with any of us.
      Ells has done just about everything possible this season to help our team.  Its also great to see our two smallest players supply the team with some pop.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Ellsbury's reverse pivot short bent elbows swing produced a 358 foot tweener pull homer. Pedroia goes the other way and hits as far. Reddick's nice swing produced a 438 bomb.   Put Crawford full time long term in front of Pedroia and AGon and results will be splendid. Putt Kemp in the middle as the market won't provide any quality pitching value. Get rid of the hot dogging prima donna who has been weak v. LHP and who has been caught stealing nearly 1/3 of the time.
    Posted by billbyboy

I respectively disagree, Ells has become as effective as Mr. Damon in our lead off position.  If it continues, his career should be similar and thats not such a bad thing at all.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Damon has played a long time which has deflated his numbers, yet they are still higher than Bellsberry. But let's assume your favorite player is Damon and a near 3000 hit career. Crawbury is on the books for 20M a year and can most certainly do anything Bellsbury can do. Add Kemp or similar young star slugging RH OF'er and subtract Bellsbury and the team is better short and long term.  I know you'll disagree, but you are wrong.  
    Posted by billbyboy

Crawford would never have a high enough OBP to lead off.  If you bring in a Kemp type RF or CF that leaves a guy like Reddick or Kalish to fill our other OF position and neither of them are Ellsbury at this point.  So again I have to disagree.

Keep Ellsbury and Crawford, then add a slugging RF if we can, then our team would be better.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : Crawford would never have a high enough OBP to lead off.  If you bring in a Kemp type RF or CF that leaves a guy like Reddick or Kalish to fill our other OF position and neither of them are Ellsbury at this point.  So again I have to disagree. Keep Ellsbury and Crawford, then add a slugging RF if we can, then our team would be better.
    Posted by craze4sox

You are trying to have a rational conversation with a moron.  I hope you know that going into the discussion.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Power hitters Ells and Pede : You are trying to have a rational conversation with a moron.  I hope you know that going into the discussion.
    Posted by jimdavis

I'm learning more every day Jim

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Ellsbury's reverse pivot short bent elbows swing produced a 358 foot tweener pull homer. Pedroia goes the other way and hits as far. Reddick's nice swing produced a 438 bomb.   Put Crawford full time long term in front of Pedroia and AGon and results will be splendid. Putt Kemp in the middle as the market won't provide any quality pitching value. Get rid of the hot dogging prima donna who has been weak v. LHP and who has been caught stealing nearly 1/3 of the time.
    Posted by billbyboy

?????????????

Sections
Shortcuts