Predict Francona's Record as Indians manager...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Predict Francona's Record as Indians manager...

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to BOSOX1941's comment:

Congratulations to Georom!  He has now officially moved past Softy's obsession with Ellsbury in dim-witted, repetitive non-sense to set the all-time record for dim-witted repetitive non-sense*

*No disrespect to Bosox41, who only misses the cut by virtue of falling off the map since Tito's departure.

I'm here, not much to talk about. It's like comedians who made fun of G.W. Without his buffoonery, there's not much to talk about. Francona certainly supplied us with lots of material.

Bobby's gone and that disappoints me. I have no feeling about Farrell yet. Although he did work under Francona, and that doesn't bode well for the Sox. lol

Just curious Bosox, since you never really piped up about it, but wondering if you care to expound on Valentine's horrible game management last year.  I mean, you certainly can't use your "the win in spite of" mantra from the Tito days, since the Sox didn't do much winning under him.  But, wondering if his buffoonery was different from Frnacona's buffoonery in the eyes of Bosox41 ... 

Well since you asked, I'm one of the few, if any, that think the Sox should have brought Bobby V. back. Of course in my mind a monkey would have been a better manager than Francona. lol

Ah, true to form Bosox, true to form.  Good to know some things don't change.  Maybe I can rephrase based on your non-answer:  Is there a monkey in the jungle somewhere that could have been a worse manager than Valentine?  I bet most monkeys could remember the line-up they wrote.  

They'd also know if the opposing pitcher was right or left handed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Congratulations to Georom!  He has now officially moved past Softy's obsession with Ellsbury in dim-witted, repetitive non-sense to set the all-time record for dim-witted repetitive non-sense*

*No disrespect to Bosox41, who only misses the cut by virtue of falling off the map since Tito's departure.

I'm here, not much to talk about. It's like comedians who made fun of G.W. Without his buffoonery, there's not much to talk about. Francona certainly supplied us with lots of material.

Bobby's gone and that disappoints me. I have no feeling about Farrell yet. Although he did work under Francona, and that doesn't bode well for the Sox. lol

Just curious Bosox, since you never really piped up about it, but wondering if you care to expound on Valentine's horrible game management last year.  I mean, you certainly can't use your "the win in spite of" mantra from the Tito days, since the Sox didn't do much winning under him.  But, wondering if his buffoonery was different from Frnacona's buffoonery in the eyes of Bosox41 ... 

Well since you asked, I'm one of the few, if any, that think the Sox should have brought Bobby V. back. Of course in my mind a monkey would have been a better manager than Francona. lol

Ah, true to form Bosox, true to form.  Good to know some things don't change.  Maybe I can rephrase based on your non-answer:  Is there a monkey in the jungle somewhere that could have been a worse manager than Valentine?  I bet most monkeys could remember the line-up they wrote.  

I pointed this out long ago, that 1941 would rather go 69-93 with another manager, than to win 90+ with Tito.  Losing doesn't bother 1941.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

71-91

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I say they go 70-92

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Always fun to see some of the golden oldies.

That's 3 WSC's in the last 9 non-Valentine years.

Still digging on Valentine?