Predict the AL East standings for 2013 :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Re: Predict the AL East standings for 2013 :)

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Being realistic is not mutually exclusive of"Rooting for" something unrealistic.

Well said.

Many struggle with the juxtaposition....  What would be a simple concept for some, blows some minds.  Stiffy for example.......

When stiffy hears me rail against homophobia, he simply can't even comprehend a conservative Republican railing against such a thing.  It blows his little mind.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Predict the AL East standings for 2013 :)

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Being realistic is not mutually exclusive of"Rooting for" something unrealistic.

Well said.

Many struggle with the juxtaposition....  What would be a simple concept for some, blows some minds.  Stiffy for example.......

When stiffy hears me rail against homophobia, he simply can't even comprehend a conservative Republican railing against such a thing.  It blows his little mind.  :)

Exactly, and people assume that because I do not think we have much of a chance this year, I am not enjoying and will not enjoy watching and talking baseball this year.

True, watching a winner is more fun, but baseball is baseball-- the best sport in the world!

Sections
Shortcuts