predictions for tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: predictions for tonight

In Response to Re: predictions for tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: predictions for tonight : I guess this is your latest change of tune due to the sox scoring 4 runs last night and losing.  Now it's 4 earned runs, because that's relevant how?
    Posted by greenwellforpresident[/QUOTE]

The Sox will NEVER win a game this season scoring 4 runs or 4 earned runs because their pitching sux.  Now if we score 11 runs we have a chance at a win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im thinking both clay and josh shoot par ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: predictions for tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: predictions for tonight : Sounds about right, Lester is due. If Will the "Drill" thrills Fenway Fans tonight with an extra-base hit, he will break HOF Enos Slaughter 1920 record to hit an extra-base hit in each of his six games starting his career...cool...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

What's the record for the # of times a guy has to leave a game early over the course of his initial few starts?  I think it's something like twice in 5 games??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Next time, we'll have to take under/over's for how many times Lester refuses to back-up a base during extra base hits........

Why is it that he thinks he is the cut-off man to home?  Who is coaching these clowns?  The pitcher is never the cut-off man.  He should be backing up 3rd or Home.  But he should never be standing 15 feet in front of home plate.  Another absolute disgrace in my opinion as it is one of those easy things that must be done in baseball........

Ace?  Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!