1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: PRIDE NIGHT

Looks like someone got the boot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Looks like someone got the boot. 

I think one of Softy's posts got deleted. He was on a pretty good rant there.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to fukid's comment:

This thread has no business: What happenned if I start a White pride thread? The PC people would be all over that calling it racist...this has nothing to do with basbeall ...ridiculous

190 posts in 3 years....shows up right after softy got banned HMMMMMM.  In case you didn't notice this thread was started because of pride night and there was a relation to a pregame ceremony at fenway.  And last time someone started a white pride group they ended up hanging other people sooo ummmmm yeah I WOULD call that racists....try again buddy.  Gay pride groups don't go around terrorizing people, rather they go around trying to get the same rights YOU enjoy.  I wonder how YOU would react if someone told you you could not get married or visit your spouse on their deathbed. 

And even though this thread has taken a turn away from baseball you came in here and wrote a post which illicits a repsonse.  There are hundreds of other baseball related threads in here and no one is forcing your hand. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread has no business: What happenned if I start a White pride thread? The PC people would be all over that calling it racist...this has nothing to do with basbeall ...ridiculous

190 posts in 3 years....shows up right after softy got banned HMMMMMM.  In case you didn't notice this thread was started because of pride night and there was a relation to a pregame ceremony at fenway.  And last time someone started a white pride group they ended up hanging other people sooo ummmmm yeah I WOULD call that racists....try again buddy.  Gay pride groups don't go around terrorizing people, rather they go around trying to get the same rights YOU enjoy.  I wonder how YOU would react if someone told you you could not get married or visit your spouse on their deathbed. 

And even though this thread has taken a turn away from baseball you came in here and wrote a post which illicits a repsonse.  There are hundreds of other baseball related threads in here and no one is forcing your hand. 

My thoughts precisely

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

My thoughts precisely

Ding ding ding, softy returns

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Has someone been reporting 67?

That's low...

If that happened, it wouldn't be me. I enjoy our discussions. No doubt I have differences with 67, but not one shred of animosity toward her.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

This thread has nothing to do with racism. Since it is about a scheduled event at Fenway Park, it absolutely does have something to do with baseball.

The only ridiculous thing here is your response. Have a clue before you post.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to toccooa's comment:

I see viewpoint censorship has dropped it's heavy hand. Can't help but notice that one viewpont is not being censored.

Have you been following the discussion? If you have then I'd say that it is obvious you agree with those who were just banned. 

There is a difference between attacking someone for who they are, and then attacking someone FOR ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE!!!!

that's the difference between being biased....and being a bigot, so which side are you on?!?!?!?

Er, you do realize who this is? It's now 3 bans for one poster in a single afternoon.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

steve, enjoy the heavy hand of censorship;) I expect you to applaud the booting of 67 and softlaw. Very dangerous bigots who should be audited by the IRS and have their communications checked  by the NSA.

No, 67 should still be here, and was likely due to a poster; but if you don't want to be continually banned, tone down your heretical diatribes a little, for this board could be sponsored by FOX and you would still need to keep recreating yourself.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

steve, enjoy the heavy hand of censorship;) I expect you to applaud the booting of 67 and softlaw. Very dangerous bigots who should be audited by the IRS and have their communications checked  by the NSA.

Worst....post...ever! (big fat comicbook guy on the Simpsons)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

False, you wouldn't be here with your "heretical diatribes" on this thread on a baseball site, if it were Fox.

This thread violates board policy, but it fits the propaganda narrative of the stie.

At the end of the day, continue on with the propaganda circle jerk.

I really liked the leaving up of "what woud you do if your children came out", and then the censiorship of "what would you do if your children came out as consensual adult loving siblings".

At the end of the day, this thread is exactly what is going on now in the body politic. There is heavy handed viewpoint censorship and police like enforcement of a monolithic viewpoint on both political and social issues.

Nothing 67 stated rises to he level of "can practice your relgion in jail".

Paterno's heirs have a valid claim for damages. No doubt about it.

Simply referencing homosexuality as ssad is extremely offensivel, she also tried to speak for the religious opinions of the Jews which happens to be a pet peeve of mine seeing as I am one. Of course I don't think her posts should have been removed but to say they were not offensive is absolute hogwash

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Softlaw probably reported himself, or at least one of his personalitys.  Either that or he just enjoys having gazillion screen names.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Softlaw probably reported himself, or at least one of his personalitys.  Either that or he just enjoys having gazillion screen names.

I've kind of always wondered if pike and softlaw are one on the same.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Hmmm.  You know what would be the biggest twist this board has ever seen?!?! Is if Moon and Softlaw were actually the same person.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

VERY FEW references about homosexuality????  

There arenn't any references to "homosexuals" in the Bible. However, there are passages that condemn same-sex sexual behavior, along with other human behaviors.

There is no redemption for any sinners who defiantly refuse to acknwowledge their behavior is sinful. The behaviors and ways of mankind have no moral authority, whatsoever.

The complaint seeks to force Masterpiece Cakeshop to “cease and desist” the practice of refusing wedding cakes for gay couples, and to tell the public that their business is open to everyone.

If Phillips loses the case and refuses to comply with the order, he would face fines of $500 per case and up to a year in jail, his attorney said.

“It would force him to choose between his conscience and a paycheck. I just think that’s an intolerable choice,” Martin said.

___

In the catholic faith we are not allow to participate in anothers sin.  I am not allowed to drive someone to get an abortion and I'm not allowed to participate in same sex unions.  Providing serviced to these weddings is participating.  You may agree or disagree but that is what my faith teaches.

So, now christians who firmly believe this are made to choose between God and man.  This baker is being forced to choose between God and going to jail.  This is not the only case I have read about.

To sell to some one who lies, cheats etc. is a different matter.  I am not participating in their sin of cheating etc. by selling them a wedding cake.

I and a number of my friends where faced with the same issue when same sex marriage came to dc.  We were afraid the same thing could happen to us.  If we choose to keep firm in our faith in God we could loose everything and potentialy go to jail.  If we go along with the homosexual agenda we have to answer to God on judgement day.

I have used to have freedom of religion in this country but no more.  In this country we used to be able to practice any religion we wanted but no more.  Look at the link I posted above.

I am retired but I know about the wedding industry because I was a vendor.  I know there are vendors who specialize in same sex weddings.  There are bridal fairs who specialize in same sex weddings.  I feel bad for the choice this man is being made to make.  God or jail.

I was under the impression that all sins are equal. There are sins that lead to death, but neither of the ones mentioned here do. That would make them equally as sinful and unlike you believe, not different, thus the baker should just close shop and sell to nobody since we are ALL sinners.

another scenario for ya. If your daughter was raped by some psycho dirtbag that belongs in a mental institution in jail and she was begging for her mom (you, in this scenario) to take her so she can have this devil child taken out of her, would you? Or would you tell her to take a cab or get a ride from a friend, and then treat her like a "sinner" thats going to have to answer to Gods wrath because of it? If your all over papi for the F word I cant wait to hear this honest answer.

Sorry to have to go there, but these are unfortunate circumstances that are very real. Im being totally serious here, because I have ran across people like you who have taken a step back when it came to their own. Would you have nothing to do with her or him if they were attracted to the same sex?

I will take you at your word that you want a serious discussion. 

My faith teaches that all sins are not equal.  Venial sin is a lesser sin and does not cut you off from God.  Venial sins can never add up to a mortal sin.

A mortal sin is so grave that it does cut you off from God.  If one dies in a state of unrepentent mortal sin that person goes to hell.

Only God knows who is in mortal sin, I am forbidden to tell someone they are going to hell.  In fact it's a mortal sin to tell someone they are going to hell. Only God reads heart.

If I sell someone a wedding cake who is a liar I'm not participation in their lie.  If I sell a wedding cake to a couple who is celebrating a same sex marriage I am participating in that event.  There is a difference.  You don't have to agree with it my faith but we should not put people in jail in the united states of america because they are trying to practice their faith.  Isn't this what happens in russia and china.

You are correct, we are all sinners.  One of the many reasons I love being catholic is because we have the sacrament of reconciliation.  Jesus breath on his apostles and said whose sins your forgive are forgiven.  God breath into man to give him life.  It's an important statement.

Homosexual activity and abortion are mortal sins in my faith so for me to participate in them or any mortal sin is not allowed. 

Why should that baker and others like him close his business?  Do you feel as devildavid that he should go to jail.  Have we come to this in america. God or jail.  Who ever thought we would see this day.  I guess secular progressives did.

I believe that life is sacred so if I had a daughter and she was raped I would want her to have her child.  Why should that child receive the death sentence because of the sin of her father?

I once heard a pro-life speaker who was the result of a rape.  She was a powerful speaker. She said 'don't you dare tell me I don't have the right to be here because I am a product of a rape'.

Fr. Groeshel is a wonderful priests who work with the poor, prisoners and downtroden.  I have met him a couple of times and am very good friends with someone who works with him.  He also works with homosexuals to help them with their disorder.  He has the greatest compasion for them and does great work.

A friend of mine went to girlscout camp as a girl and had a lesbian encounter.  She led that lifstyle into her adult years.  She finially realized that she didn't have ssad, and is now happily married to a man.  There are many others like her so please don't tell me that people are born this way.

My son has attention defecit disorder and I moved heaven and earth to help him while he was growing up.  He is now a happily married man with a good job and a beautiful daughter.

If he or my other son had same sex attraction disorder I would do the same.

Picture these three major moments in the bible. 

God made man:

He made a man and a woman and told them to multiply.

God became man:

Jesus became man and walked among mankind via a family that was made up of a man and a woman.  In this way he sanctified the family

God performed His first miracle as man:

He turned water into wine at a wedding feast of a man and a women thus sactifying marriage between a man and a woman.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  He has spoken three thousand words how many more do you and others here need?

Even though we may agree or disagree on some things, I do respect your honesty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Oh dear Buddha! I feel horrible now.  No one should ever hthat that label thrown on them.  Moon ifyou're reading this I apologize

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Hmmm.  You know what would be the biggest twist this board has ever seen?!?! Is if Moon and Softlaw were actually the same person.  

they arent, but that doesnt mean either one of them wasnt someone very popular here at one time who no longer posts...

Sections
Shortcuts