1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re: PRIDE NIGHT

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Softlaw probably reported himself, or at least one of his personalitys.  Either that or he just enjoys having gazillion screen names.

I've kind of always wondered if pike and softlaw are one on the same.

Hmmm.  You know what would be the biggest twist this board has ever seen?!?! Is if Moon and Softlaw were actually the same person.  

they arent, but that doesnt mean either one of them wasnt someone very popular here at one time who no longer posts...

Both of them were here when I first started posting, although that was when softlaw was an okay poster before ells came up and he eventually went off the deep end

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Softlaw probably reported himself, or at least one of his personalitys.  Either that or he just enjoys having gazillion screen names.

Hmmm.  You know what would be the biggest twist this board has ever seen?!?! Is if Moon and Softlaw were actually the same person.  

they arent, but that doesnt mean either one of them wasnt someone very popular here at one time who no longer posts...

Both of them were here when I first started posting, although that was when softlaw was an okay poster before ells came up and he eventually went off the deep end

Hes pretty much had a veriety of softlaw names until they all got banned. When the site reset this year he got them all back. kinda like a do over.  Taccoca or whatever it is, along with fukit are his too. Those names will probably be gone soon though.

When the bombings happened, this site went a little haywire. I was able to read posters private messages. I dint realize I was able until i went to leave someone a message and was able to read them. Interesting stuff I found out. It only lasted a few hours until the glitch was fixed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hes pretty much had a veriety of softlaw names until they all got banned. When the site reset this year he got them all back. kinda like a do over.  Taccoca or whatever it is, along with fukit are his too. Those names will probably be gone soon though.

When the bombings happened, this site went a little haywire. I was able to read posters private messages. I dint realize I was able until i went to leave someone a message and was able to read them. Interesting stuff I found out. It only lasted a few hours until the glitch was fixed.

This should throw pike for a loop. Talk about adding fuel to a fire, pawTongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

This should throw pike for a loop. Talk about adding fuel to a fire, pawTongue Out

yeah, Im just asking for it, huh? Hey, its not my fault that BDC went haywire. To be honest, I wasnt able to see but 2 posters messages. Pikes many aliases werent any of them. Besides, I highly doubt he has ongoing conversations with anyone as often as his names are banned here.Wink

Did ya hear the Pats signed Tebow?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

yeah, Im just asking for it, huh? Hey, its not my fault that BDC went haywire. To be honest, I wasnt able to see but 2 posters messages. Pikes many aliases werent any of them. Besides, I highly doubt he has ongoing conversations with anyone as often as his names are banned here.Wink

I don't think the messages were ever private though, paw. When we sent them, there was a reminder, everyone could see them. Some have also been posted on the forum, in the past. I think private messaging was one of the features BDC said they'd impliment when they took over the forums.

No, I didnt see it, but I heard rumbeling they may get him. Not sure why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I don't think the messages were ever private though, paw. When we sent them, there was a reminder, everyone could see them. Some have also been posted on the forum, in the past. I think private messaging was one of the features BDC said they'd impliment when they took over the forums.

No, I didnt see it, but I heard rumbeling they may get him. Not sure why.

well, they are private now.

I would use Tebow at TE or reciever. the kids a solid athlete and could help the Pats one way or another. Its obvious that no team sees him as a QB, so if he wants to play in the NFL, he will have to adjust. Julian Edelman did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

No back in 2008 before he got banned the first time there was only one softlaw. The person who plagued the forum then was law and his never ending quest to take down theo Epstein. softaw was concieted but for the most part okay until ellsbury started in 2008. Then after a few battles between him and reamakape he went off the deep end and was bannedbfor the first time. Since then its either not the same person(which I have suspected or he went off the deep end.

Imo softlaw wasn't always this crazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

VERY FEW references about homosexuality????  

There arenn't any references to "homosexuals" in the Bible. However, there are passages that condemn same-sex sexual behavior, along with other human behaviors.

There is no redemption for any sinners who defiantly refuse to acknwowledge their behavior is sinful. The behaviors and ways of mankind have no moral authority, whatsoever.

The complaint seeks to force Masterpiece Cakeshop to “cease and desist” the practice of refusing wedding cakes for gay couples, and to tell the public that their business is open to everyone.

If Phillips loses the case and refuses to comply with the order, he would face fines of $500 per case and up to a year in jail, his attorney said.

“It would force him to choose between his conscience and a paycheck. I just think that’s an intolerable choice,” Martin said.

___

In the catholic faith we are not allow to participate in anothers sin.  I am not allowed to drive someone to get an abortion and I'm not allowed to participate in same sex unions.  Providing serviced to these weddings is participating.  You may agree or disagree but that is what my faith teaches.

So, now christians who firmly believe this are made to choose between God and man.  This baker is being forced to choose between God and going to jail.  This is not the only case I have read about.

To sell to some one who lies, cheats etc. is a different matter.  I am not participating in their sin of cheating etc. by selling them a wedding cake.

I and a number of my friends where faced with the same issue when same sex marriage came to dc.  We were afraid the same thing could happen to us.  If we choose to keep firm in our faith in God we could loose everything and potentialy go to jail.  If we go along with the homosexual agenda we have to answer to God on judgement day.

I have used to have freedom of religion in this country but no more.  In this country we used to be able to practice any religion we wanted but no more.  Look at the link I posted above.

I am retired but I know about the wedding industry because I was a vendor.  I know there are vendors who specialize in same sex weddings.  There are bridal fairs who specialize in same sex weddings.  I feel bad for the choice this man is being made to make.  God or jail.

I was under the impression that all sins are equal. There are sins that lead to death, but neither of the ones mentioned here do. That would make them equally as sinful and unlike you believe, not different, thus the baker should just close shop and sell to nobody since we are ALL sinners.

another scenario for ya. If your daughter was raped by some psycho dirtbag that belongs in a mental institution in jail and she was begging for her mom (you, in this scenario) to take her so she can have this devil child taken out of her, would you? Or would you tell her to take a cab or get a ride from a friend, and then treat her like a "sinner" thats going to have to answer to Gods wrath because of it? If your all over papi for the F word I cant wait to hear this honest answer.

Sorry to have to go there, but these are unfortunate circumstances that are very real. Im being totally serious here, because I have ran across people like you who have taken a step back when it came to their own. Would you have nothing to do with her or him if they were attracted to the same sex?

I will take you at your word that you want a serious discussion. 

My faith teaches that all sins are not equal.  Venial sin is a lesser sin and does not cut you off from God.  Venial sins can never add up to a mortal sin.

A mortal sin is so grave that it does cut you off from God.  If one dies in a state of unrepentent mortal sin that person goes to hell.

Only God knows who is in mortal sin, I am forbidden to tell someone they are going to hell.  In fact it's a mortal sin to tell someone they are going to hell. Only God reads heart.

If I sell someone a wedding cake who is a liar I'm not participation in their lie.  If I sell a wedding cake to a couple who is celebrating a same sex marriage I am participating in that event.  There is a difference.  You don't have to agree with it my faith but we should not put people in jail in the united states of america because they are trying to practice their faith.  Isn't this what happens in russia and china.

You are correct, we are all sinners.  One of the many reasons I love being catholic is because we have the sacrament of reconciliation.  Jesus breath on his apostles and said whose sins your forgive are forgiven.  God breath into man to give him life.  It's an important statement.

Homosexual activity and abortion are mortal sins in my faith so for me to participate in them or any mortal sin is not allowed. 

Why should that baker and others like him close his business?  Do you feel as devildavid that he should go to jail.  Have we come to this in america. God or jail.  Who ever thought we would see this day.  I guess secular progressives did.

I believe that life is sacred so if I had a daughter and she was raped I would want her to have her child.  Why should that child receive the death sentence because of the sin of her father?

I once heard a pro-life speaker who was the result of a rape.  She was a powerful speaker. She said 'don't you dare tell me I don't have the right to be here because I am a product of a rape'.

Fr. Groeshel is a wonderful priests who work with the poor, prisoners and downtroden.  I have met him a couple of times and am very good friends with someone who works with him.  He also works with homosexuals to help them with their disorder.  He has the greatest compasion for them and does great work.

A friend of mine went to girlscout camp as a girl and had a lesbian encounter.  She led that lifstyle into her adult years.  She finially realized that she didn't have ssad, and is now happily married to a man.  There are many others like her so please don't tell me that people are born this way.

My son has attention defecit disorder and I moved heaven and earth to help him while he was growing up.  He is now a happily married man with a good job and a beautiful daughter.

If he or my other son had same sex attraction disorder I would do the same.

Picture these three major moments in the bible. 

God made man:

He made a man and a woman and told them to multiply.

God became man:

Jesus became man and walked among mankind via a family that was made up of a man and a woman.  In this way he sanctified the family

God performed His first miracle as man:

He turned water into wine at a wedding feast of a man and a women thus sactifying marriage between a man and a woman.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  He has spoken three thousand words how many more do you and others here need?

Even though we may agree or disagree on some things, I do respect your honesty.

Thanks and I respect yours.  I always enjoy debating those who are civil

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No back in 2008 before he got banned the first time there was only one softlaw. The person who plagued the forum then was law and his never ending quest to take down theo Epstein. softaw was concieted but for the most part okay until ellsbury started in 2008. Then after a few battles between him and reamakape he went off the deep end and was bannedbfor the first time. Since then its either not the same person(which I have suspected or he went off the deep end.

I only know from 2010 on. Hes been the same guy since then from what I know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

To those who think I should be banned, sorry.

To those who think I still have freedom of speach, thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I don't think you should be banned I do how ever think that you should consider carefully what you post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I only know from 2010 on. Hes been the same guy since then from what I know.

The law episodes were one of the craziest things I have ever seen on the internet. Comparatively softlaw has never bothered me that much, he annoying where as law was downright crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

We actually agree on a lot of moral issues. I think that because Im a person who just gets along with most everybody and believe what I do in my heart, Im OK. I understand your POV and agree to a certain point. My personality of just being happy, getting along with everyone and just letting God sort 'em out when were gone attitude is how I live. Doesnt mean I agree with everything. I just pick and choose my battles carefully. Especially with religion and politics.

If Im wrong because Im a good natured person and unless someone is disrespectful with me, I have no issue. I guess then so be it. For the record, whether i agree or disagree I dont believe you should be banned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Has someone been reporting 67?

That's low...

If that happened, it wouldn't be me. I enjoy our discussions. No doubt I have differences with 67, but not one shred of animosity toward her.

Thanks my friend, the feeling is mutual!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to toccooa's comment:

steve, enjoy the heavy hand of censorship;) I expect you to applaud the booting of 67 and softlaw. Very dangerous bigots who should be audited by the IRS and have their communications checked  by the NSA.

No, 67 should still be here, and was likely due to a poster; but if you don't want to be continually banned, tone down your heretical diatribes a little, for this board could be sponsored by FOX and you would still need to keep recreating yourself.

It's your lucky day my friend, I haven't been booted, yet ;0)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

We actually agree on a lot of moral issues. I think that because Im a person who just gets along with most everybody and believe what I do in my heart, Im OK. I understand your POV and agree to a certain point. My personality of just being happy, getting along with everyone and just letting God sort 'em out when were gone attitude is how I live. Doesnt mean I agree with everything. I just pick and choose my battles carefully. Especially with religion and politics.

If Im wrong because Im a good natured person and unless someone is disrespectful with me, I have no issue. I guess then so be it. For the record, whether i agree or disagree I dont believe you should be banned.

I like good natured people, they make my day! You sound like my husband, I guess that's why we have been married for over 30 years!!! I am outspoken, it's in my nature to be so.  My grandparents on one side came from poland, on the other side they are from ireland.  What's a girl to do ;0)

My grandbaby is irish, polish, mongolian, english and french canadian. She is only 9 months old and already has a mind of her own LOL!!! We are hoping the english and french canadian side of her mellows her out or poor mom and dad will have their hands full.

Of course since she is the most wonderful baby in the world we all adore her in spite of her unfortunate heritageLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am not one of those who thinks you should be banned either. However, I do think that some of your views are bigotry cloaked by religion. If you were banned from here one more opportunity to enlighten you will have passed you by.

BTW: you failed to answer my questions in an earlier post. They were about your position on the following issues in a country (this one) whose laws are NOT based on religion according to our constitution: should it be legal for gay people to be denied housing for no other reason than they are gay (as is currently the law in 29 states) and should it be legal to be able to have a policy of not hiring gay people, even if they are the most qualified person for the job? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

steve, enjoy the heavy hand of censorship;) I expect you to applaud the booting of 67 and softlaw. Very dangerous bigots who should be audited by the IRS and have their communications checked  by the NSA.

No, 67 should still be here, and was likely due to a poster; but if you don't want to be continually banned, tone down your heretical diatribes a little, for this board could be sponsored by FOX and you would still need to keep recreating yourself.

actually you were for a short time...But it wasnt right, so now your here again Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

actually you were for a short time...But it wasnt right, so now your here again Wink

Really, I was?  I guess the NSA didn't like what I was saying LOL. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

yup, it said the user was blocked. No worries though, Im in favor for freedom of speech. Youve been as respectful as the next guy (gal) so no reason to be banned. If enough people report you some of the mods just block you without reading all your posts. Ive read all of them. You siad nothing wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't think you should be banned I do how ever think that you should consider carefully what you post.

I do consider carfully when I post.  If you really mean I should watch what I say because of my religious beliefs then this country really is in trouble.  NSA, IRS, James Rosen, Benghazi.  People on the left and right are concerned with these issues.

If I have to watch what I say because of my religious beliefs then you should all be afraid.  I have been called a host of names on this board and I have even been likened to hitler but none of those posters were banned.

I give an honest and open opinion that many, many of my fellow americans agree with and I'm banned.

If this doesn't frighten you then you haven't been keeping up with current events.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

yup, it said the user was blocked. No worries though, Im in favor for freedom of speech. Youve been as respectful as the next guy (gal) so no reason to be banned. If enough people report you some of the mods just block you without reading all your posts. Ive read all of them. You siad nothing wrong.

Thank-you sir.  When the day comes that we can't share ideas in this country please plant me in the ground, assuming I'm dead of course!

My daughter-in-law was born in a communist country, she has nothing good to say about it.  As long as we are civil we should be able to speak freely.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Your freedom of SpeAch should be eliminated!

In fact, I think no American should have the Right to Free SpeAch!

Sections
Shortcuts