1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: PRIDE NIGHT

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Thanks and I respect yours.  I always enjoy debating those who are civil

Trnslation......

I like to demean and denegrate others, but I'll whine like hell if anybody knocks me for my bigoted views.

I'm just a good old boy / girl, whatever the hell he/she thinks she is....

Are you that back woods that you don't understand how insulting it is to refer to someone who is a homosexual as having ssad.  A disease?  Are you that stupid, or simply heartless?

You can disagree all you like, but YOU are the one who is constantly provocative.  You hide behind being a faux Catholic, but the majority of Catholics I know, & I know a lot, are not this ignorant, rude, heartless, thoughtless, insensitive, or judgemental.

Now.......

go back to your ahaaa arggghhh duhhhh.......  Let's all have a civil conversation okee dokeeee

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

To those who think I should be banned, sorry.

To those who think I still have freedom of speach, thanks.

We actually agree on a lot of moral issues. I think that because Im a person who just gets along with most everybody and believe what I do in my heart, Im OK. I understand your POV and agree to a certain point. My personality of just being happy, getting along with everyone and just letting God sort 'em out when were gone attitude is how I live. Doesnt mean I agree with everything. I just pick and choose my battles carefully. Especially with religion and politics.

If Im wrong because Im a good natured person and unless someone is disrespectful with me, I have no issue. I guess then so be it. For the record, whether i agree or disagree I dont believe you should be banned.

I like good natured people, they make my day! You sound like my husband, I guess that's why we have been married for over 30 years!!! I am outspoken, it's in my nature to be so.  My grandparents on one side came from poland, on the other side they are from ireland.  What's a girl to do ;0)

My grandbaby is irish, polish, mongolian, english and french canadian. She is only 9 months old and already has a mind of her own LOL!!! We are hoping the english and french canadian side of her mellows her out or poor mom and dad will have their hands full.

Of course since she is the most wonderful baby in the world we all adore her in spite of her unfortunate heritageLaughing

Unfortunately, we all share an unfortunate ancestry. Human.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to FakePumpsie's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

I am not one of those who thinks you should be banned either. However, I do think that some of your views are bigotry cloaked by religion. If you were banned from here one more opportunity to enlighten you will have passed you by.

BTW: you failed to answer my questions in an earlier post. They were about your position on the following issues in a country (this one) whose laws are NOT based on religion according to our constitution: should it be legal for gay people to be denied housing for no other reason than they are gay (as is currently the law in 29 states) and should it be legal to be able to have a policy of not hiring gay people, even if they are the most qualified person for the job? 

Wrong forum for Politics.

Free speech galore on politics in the Politics Forum.

This is a baseball forum.

Note that Softlaw2 tried to return as Toccooa.

Google the town of Toccooa and note its history.

Hey, FakePumpsie! Just think of this as a fake thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

We actually agree on a lot of moral issues. I think that because Im a person who just gets along with most everybody and believe what I do in my heart, Im OK. I understand your POV and agree to a certain point. My personality of just being happy, getting along with everyone and just letting God sort 'em out when were gone attitude is how I live. Doesnt mean I agree with everything. I just pick and choose my battles carefully. Especially with religion and politics.

If Im wrong because Im a good natured person and unless someone is disrespectful with me, I have no issue. I guess then so be it. For the record, whether i agree or disagree I dont believe you should be banned.

I like good natured people, they make my day! You sound like my husband, I guess that's why we have been married for over 30 years!!! I am outspoken, it's in my nature to be so.  My grandparents on one side came from poland, on the other side they are from ireland.  What's a girl to do ;0)

My grandbaby is irish, polish, mongolian, english and french canadian. She is only 9 months old and already has a mind of her own LOL!!! We are hoping the english and french canadian side of her mellows her out or poor mom and dad will have their hands full.

Of course since she is the most wonderful baby in the world we all adore her in spite of her unfortunate heritageLaughing

Unfortunately, we all share an unfortunate ancestry. Human.

LOL, so true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Your freedom of SpeAch should be eliminated!

In fact, I think no American should have the Right to Free SpeAch!

Do you really think you should be mocking spelling errors? Take a second look at some of your own posts. 

Sections
Shortcuts