1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: PRIDE NIGHT

This is from a speach given by archbishop charles j. chaput in slovakia.

He opined that "Over the next several decades, Christianity will become a faith that can speak in the public square less and less freely.  A society where faith is prevented from vigorous public expression is a society that has fashioned the state into an idol. And when the state becomes an idol, men and women become the sacrificial offering.

"Cardinal Henri de Lubac once wrote that "It is not true that man cannot organize the world without God. What is true, is that without God, [man] can ultimately only organize it against man. Exclusive humanism is inhuman humanism

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Potomac87's comment:

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how appropriate, i couldnt b more proud of this team right about now. pedy is the man at sec, when u get walked so they can face papi with the money on the table, you'e become a somebody. glad to c the sawx ahead of the cure on gay rights as well (esp considering this team's past). to have jason collins throw out the ball on gay pride night (LBGT) says it all! was all about pride, theirs and ours as sox fan... this team is on to something! all starts with pride and passion, doesnt cost much.you should b able to control that part.

Why didn't you post this?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/boston-red-soxs-fenway-park-to-host-gay-pride-night-prelude-to-gay-pride-parade-97452/

[/QUOTE]

I read this earlier.  I will be calling fenway on monday.  This isn't the first time the red sox have been involved with the homosexual agenda.  In 04 the sox participated in the show where homosexuals taught heterosexuals how to dress.  Can't remember the name of the show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

you guys seem to have a lot more class.

yeah but we got arod :-)

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

IMO  U R trying to make the world a better place

Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing.
    - Warren Spahn

It’s not how hard you practice when somebody is watching, it’s how hard you practice when nobody is watching.

Thanks zac, I truly appreciate your support.

At this point arod is looking good to me, that's how upset I amCry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

Should a baseball team avoid a night honoring the military because the event might offend a peacenik?

Are you really comparing the military to homosexuals?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

how appropriate, i couldnt b more proud of this team right about now. pedy is the man at sec, when u get walked so they can face papi with the money on the table, you'e become a somebody. glad to c the sawx ahead of the cure on gay rights as well (esp considering this team's past). to have jason collins throw out the ball on gay pride night (LBGT) says it all! was all about pride, theirs and ours as sox fan... this team is on to something! all starts with pride and passion, doesnt cost much.you should b able to control that part.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/boston-red-soxs-fenway-park-to-host-gay-pride-night-prelude-to-gay-pride-parade-97452/

[/QUOTE]

I read this earlier.  I will be calling fenway on monday.  This isn't the first time the red sox have been involved with the homosexual agenda.  In 04 the sox participated in the show where homosexuals taught heterosexuals how to dress.  Can't remember the name of the show.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you calling Fenway? Are you a homophobe? 

Just trying to get an idea of what I'm dealing with here.

[/QUOTE]

I think its becoming pretty clear what 67 is. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

- Warren Spahn

It’s not how hard you practice when somebody is watching, it’s how hard you practice when nobody is watching.

Hitler was trying to make the world a better place by getting rid of a group of people he didn't like. Hate is hate plain and simple.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

[QUOTE]

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

- Warren Spahn

Hitler was trying to make the world a better place by getting rid of a group of people he didn't like. Hate is hate plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

So you are comparing my christian beliefs to the beliefs of hitler, really?  Hate is a strong word and should not be thrown around so easily.  Do I say you hate christians?  Do you want to get rid of christians, then does that make you like hitler?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

- Warren Spahn

[/QUOTE]

So you are comparing my christian beliefs to the beliefs of hitler, really?  Hate is a strong word and should not be thrown around so easily.  Do I say you hate christians?  Do you want to get rid of christians, then does that make you like hitler?

[/QUOTE]

I am in no shape or form arguing for getting rid of Christianity, you are planning on calling up fenway to complain because they had a pride day. There is a difference if you think hard enough you may be able to understand that.

What are you trying to say, please restate, thanks.

Ps not all Christians hate the gays, just some like yourself. How conceeded to claim you speak for all of Christianity, Jesus would be impressed with how humble you are.

You assume I hate, you know what they say about people who assume.  How do you know what Jesus would think?  Why do you think Jesus has your beliefs?

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

- Warren Spahn

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am in no shape or form arguing for getting rid of Christianity, you are planning on calling up fenway to complain because they had a pride day. There is a difference if you think hard enough you may be able to understand that.

What are you trying to say, please restate, thanks.

Ps not all Christians hate the gays, just some like yourself. How conceeded to claim you speak for all of Christianity, Jesus would be impressed with how humble you are.

You assume I hate, you know what they say about people who assume.  How do you know what Jesus would think?  Why do you think Jesus has your beliefs?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Honestly you are not worth the time spent typing on my keyboard. You want to disapprove of others lifestyles be my guest. I pray that one day you realise how offensive half of what you have posted on this site really is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wasn't aware that they are doctors, or that is was a disease......good to know Sealed

clearly meant CURVE!

[/QUOTE] clearly knew that..was just bustin'..Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

He opined that "Over the next several decades, Christianity will become a faith that can speak in the public square less and less freely.  A society where faith is prevented from vigorous public expression is a society that has fashioned the state into an idol. And when the state becomes an idol, men and women become the sacrificial offering.

"Cardinal Henri de Lubac once wrote that "It is not true that man cannot organize the world without God. What is true, is that without God, [man] can ultimately only organize it against man. Exclusive humanism is inhuman humanism

I don't see anyone stopping you from speaking about religion. However I find it interesting that you would not have people talk about being gay. And before you say "Thats not what I said" Go back and read your other post's on the Op's subject!

BTW I am a father of a gay son. He has a great job, contributes to society and charity. Gives his tme freely to those in need. If you met him on the street or in a bar you would never know he is gay. He does not hide it, he just does not push it on people, unlike the religions of this world who keep knocking on my door becuase they would like me to come top their church this Sunday and drop a few bucks ion their plate!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE.]

[/QUOTE]67,  it was Queer Eye For The Straight Guy...Kevin Millar participated and said he had fun with it so i don't think you should have an issue with it..not that i'm trying to tell you how to feel..just saying..

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

good 2 C U 67

stay strong

- Warren Spahn

Its not a better place when religious zealots attempt to perpetrate their bigoted viewpoints on citizens who have been discriminated against for years Zac. That only perpetuates bigotry in this country. Our founding fathers didn't set the country up to be run by religious laws, fortunately. But thats exactly what 67 is proposing. It won't make us a better place at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE.]

67,  it was Queer Eye For The Straight Guy...Kevin Millar participated and said he had fun with it so i don't think you should have an issue with it..not that i'm trying to tell you how to feel..just saying..

[/QUOTE]

The bigotry and hatred stem from her generation.  And she's concerned about this generation. At least my kids are not being raised by a bigot.

[/QUOTE]

My parents are her age and from her generation. Both of whom are extremely pro marriage equality. The real problem is that she happens to represent many of the leading voices in today's republican party making it impossible for an independent like myself to give them a vote in elections.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Its funny because that's exactly what you are using your religion for. To preach against your fellow man.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.