1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: PRIDE NIGHT

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Can we have a heterosexual pride night?  

Were families told what was going on?  I hope so because people who do not want to participate in such a night or who don't want their money going to this organization should have been given a heads up so they could choose weather or not they wanted to attend.

Baseball is a family game and I don't believe the sox should push this agenda down other peoples throats.  People complain all the time that they don't want christian values pushed on them, why should christians have this issue pushed on them.

I'm glad my dad didn't live to see this day.

Says the same guy who LOVES TO SEE Tim Tebow take a knee 50 times per game.

Says the same guy who WANTS A GUY like Tebow to be interviewed 50 times per day, where he can SHOVE HIS PERSONAL LIFE & LIFE CHOICES down all our throats.

Listen 67, I'm a Christian too, but I don't pretend that there is no double standard.

In fact.....  One night, I recall you participating in posting all over the picture of that Sports Illustrated Swim suit winner (forget her name).  I recall you getting pretty worked up over her sexuality on full display for BDC members.  Why were you not complaining about this???  You weren't fool.

At least have the sack to man up & just admit that you hate homosexuality.  Don't give us this line of bs...... 

You & Stiffy really have a HO for this subject.  You both get all in a twitter over this stuff  ;)

I beleive you have me mixed up with someone else.  I'm a lady not a guy.  I didn't post any women in swim suites.  I believe women should dress more modestly, I certainly would not post pictures of scantily clad ladies LOL!

I never said I wanted tim tebow interviewed 50 times a day but if you want a double standard obama called collins because he came out but he didn't call tibow for professing his faith.

Please, before you accuse people of something and calling them a fool make sure you are talking to the right person.

Pardon me for not being clear.  You were commenting on the pictures being posted.  I clearly recall it, as I was surprised to see your comments about her voluptuous pictures.  You were getting pretty worked up as I recall.  No problem!  It seems you get equally worked up over all things concerning adam & steve.

Stiffy & Stiffy 2

p.s.   Do guys like you & the stiffster ever tire of telling the rest of us how we should feel about social issues??? 

****Talk about pushing a "SOCIAL AGENDA????"  Do you fools even understand the meaning of IRONY!!! ;)  Please tell me you fools are not so stupid as to miss the fact that you push your REAL SOCIAL AGENDA on the rest of us ad nauseum......  You never stop.

btw.....  these are what is known as r h e t o r i c a l questions ;)  I don't expect or want an answer from you, as it's clear you never got the irony.  & Yes!  You really are that slow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Please join me in respectfully asking 67, Stiffy, Bill-69 & other like-minded fellas to stop pushing their SOCIAL AGENDA on the rest of us here at BDC.  I don't care whether 67 & his boy toys were born this way or were raised to be closed-minded bigots, so long as they keep their lifestyle choices in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

I'm simply asking them to stop pushing their SOCIAL AGENDA on the rest of us  ;)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I love how they try to act like they are victims, and people scare them with their gay beliefs.....no when you are Born a certain way that people would beat you to death and Leave tied up to a fence you live in fear.  When you are afraid of losing your parents because you have ammo or dad like 67...you live in fear.

They say everyone has a right to their opinion. Well that's fine, people should also have a right to marry who they love and visit their loved ones in the hospital.

Freedom of religion....marriage predates religion, so please keep your religious views out of our law.  I don't think any gay couple should have the right to demand a church Mary's them, but I also believe that same church should stick their nose out of our constitution. 

There actually is some scientific evidence to prove to the contrary what others say.  I remember having this debate with 67 some years ago who disproved this by a study that proves being gay is a choice (Softlaw referenced this too). The only study of its kind was not scientific and was led by a institution that was funded by a Christian church....hmmmmmm.  

Anyone who believes someone would chose to Begay is just a menal midget.....you don't chose to be attracted to something....can any heterosexuals in here honestly can say that if you "wanted" to you could have sex with someone of the same sex.....I physically couldn't do it.  

You choose to be a red sox fan....you don't choose to be gay.

For those who agree with me just know that in the larger scheme of things we are winning this war.....and we are extending the lead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I also love how 67 "chooses" to only be in here for debates on issues like this.  Granted its your choice to discuss what you want.  I just find it odd that someone would come to baseball forum to ONLY discuss prejudice views.  Personally I could less what hateful people have to say, that's why I put 67 on ignore.....right with softy.

I suggest other people use the ignore button more often

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I was born a lesbian and I'm trapped in a man's body!

I can't help it!!

I didn't choose this.  It just happened. 

Are there any 'studies' out there to help me understand?    Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Jamesy2775's comment:

Disappointed with the FOX jerks tonight.

Unlike so many brilliant liberals, as a social liberal - moderate, I'm not affraid to listen to the generic reporting and clearly Right of Center / conservative commentary from Fox.  Strangely enough, when I watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NCB, PBS, C-SPAN,  read the NYT, The Boston Globe, The Wall Street Journal, I find myself more well informed, thus better able to come to MY OWN OPINIONS.  What a novel idea???

I wonder if this is why I hold views that pizz off the partisan ideological demagogues on both sides of the isle????

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

I can't help it!!

Your remark reminded me of this documentary about a former high school quarterback who returns to a high school reunion in Montana as a transgendered lesbian filmmaker:

http://www.prodigalsonsfilm.com/drupal/home

I learned of the documentary from reading Andrew Solomon's award-winning book Far From The Tree: Parents, Children and the Search for Identity, which included a chapter on the transgendered. The New York Times named the Far From The Tree one of the top 10 books of 2012.

http://www.farfromthetree.com/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I challenge the open-minded liberals on this board to watch the admittedly right of center / conservative commentary from Fox, then balance it with your straight reporting and down the middle commentary from.......  oh.... let's say MSNBC, & all the others listed above.  Try it for a year or so, & see if you're not better informed & better able to come to YOUR OWN opinions on issues.

I have too many very intelligent liberal friends who have become so partisan and blindly ideological that they NOW FAIL TO BE SHOCKED BY.......

The AP scandal

The James Rosen scandal

The IRS scandal

Benghazi

or even the latest revelations about.....

The NSA data mining of ALL U.S. citizens

What the hell happened to my very intelligent friends on the left?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

I can't help it!!

Your remark reminded me of this documentary about a former high school quarterback who returns to a high school reunion in Montana as a transsexual lesbian filmmaker:

http://www.prodigalsonsfilm.com/drupal/home

How about the transsexual who fought for our freedom.

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/07/former-navy-seal-comes-out-as-transgender-i-want-some-happiness/?iref=allsearch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

LOL!! 

Hill, it was supposed to be funny!  Loosen up, man.  Life is too short.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Can we have a heterosexual pride night?  

Were families told what was going on?  I hope so because people who do not want to participate in such a night or who don't want their money going to this organization should have been given a heads up so they could choose weather or not they wanted to attend.

Baseball is a family game and I don't believe the sox should push this agenda down other peoples throats.  People complain all the time that they don't want christian values pushed on them, why should christians have this issue pushed on them.

I'm glad my dad didn't live to see this day.

Says the same guy who LOVES TO SEE Tim Tebow take a knee 50 times per game.

Says the same guy who WANTS A GUY like Tebow to be interviewed 50 times per day, where he can SHOVE HIS PERSONAL LIFE & LIFE CHOICES down all our throats.

Listen 67, I'm a Christian too, but I don't pretend that there is no double standard.

In fact.....  One night, I recall you participating in posting all over the picture of that Sports Illustrated Swim suit winner (forget her name).  I recall you getting pretty worked up over her sexuality on full display for BDC members.  Why were you not complaining about this???  You weren't fool.

At least have the sack to man up & just admit that you hate homosexuality.  Don't give us this line of bs...... 

You & Stiffy really have a HO for this subject.  You both get all in a twitter over this stuff  ;)

I beleive you have me mixed up with someone else.  I'm a lady not a guy.  I didn't post any women in swim suites.  I believe women should dress more modestly, I certainly would not post pictures of scantily clad ladies LOL!

I never said I wanted tim tebow interviewed 50 times a day but if you want a double standard obama called collins because he came out but he didn't call tibow for professing his faith.

Please, before you accuse people of something and calling them a fool make sure you are talking to the right person.

Pardon me for not being clear.  You were commenting on the pictures being posted.  I clearly recall it, as I was surprised to see your comments about her voluptuous pictures.  You were getting pretty worked up as I recall.  No problem!  It seems you get equally worked up over all things concerning adam & steve.

You either have a bad memory or you are choosing to lie.  I will give you the benifit of the doubt and say you have a bad memory. I choose to believe that you are not trying to smear my name on purpose because that would be pretty low and I know you believe you have the highest of standards.

Stiffy & Stiffy 2

p.s.   Do guys like you & the stiffster ever tire of telling the rest of us how we should feel about social issues??? 

****Talk about pushing a "SOCIAL AGENDA????"  Do you fools even understand the meaning of IRONY!!! ;)  Please tell me you fools are not so stupid as to miss the fact that you push your REAL SOCIAL AGENDA on the rest of us ad nauseum......  You never stop.

btw.....  these are what is known as r h e t o r i c a l questions ;)  I don't expect or want an answer from you, as it's clear you never got the irony.  & Yes!  You really are that slow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I can't believe it!!  You guys are TOO serious!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I love how they try to act like they are victims, and people scare them with their gay beliefs.....no when you are Born a certain way that people would beat you to death and Leave tied up to a fence you live in fear.  When you are afraid of losing your parents because you have ammo or dad like 67...you live in fear.

They say everyone has a right to their opinion. Well that's fine, people should also have a right to marry who they love and visit their loved ones in the hospital.

Freedom of religion....marriage predates religion, so please keep your religious views out of our law.  I don't think any gay couple should have the right to demand a church Mary's them, but I also believe that same church should stick their nose out of our constitution. 

There actually is some scientific evidence to prove to the contrary what others say.  I remember having this debate with 67 some years ago who disproved this by a study that proves being gay is a choice (Softlaw referenced this too). The only study of its kind was not scientific and was led by a institution that was funded by a Christian church....hmmmmmm.  

What are you talking about.  You didn't prove their was scientific evidence because there isn't.

Anyone who believes someone would chose to Begay is just a menal midget.....you don't chose to be attracted to something....can any heterosexuals in here honestly can say that if you "wanted" to you could have sex with someone of the same sex.....I physically couldn't do it.  

You choose to be a red sox fan....you don't choose to be gay.

For those who agree with me just know that in the larger scheme of things we are winning this war.....and we are extending the lead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I also love how 67 "chooses" to only be in here for debates on issues like this.  Granted its your choice to discuss what you want.  I just find it odd that someone would come to baseball forum to ONLY discuss prejudice views.  Personally I could less what hateful people have to say, that's why I put 67 on ignore.....right with softy.

I suggest other people use the ignore button more often

If you put me on ignore how do you know what I say?  You don't seem to like me using the word 'choice'  I know, why don't we encourage the sox to have a pro-life night at fenway.  Little babies have rights too you know.  And let's give some money from ticket sales to the pro-life groups.

If the sox want to push the social agenda of the left shouldn't they give fans on the right equal time.  The sox should either stay neutral or placate both sides of the aisle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

LOL!! 

Thanks for trying to lighted things up Wink

You tried this on another thread, you are a good person.  We do get a bit intense and it's good to have a light hearted soul trying to bring levity into the situation.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

LOL!! 

You tried this on another thread, you are a good person.  We do get a bit intense and it's good to have a light hearted soul trying to bring levity into the situation.

Thanks..but sometimes I lose it myself and end up saying something I later regret.

So, lately I've been trying my best to behave...:)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

LOL!! 

Thanks..but sometimes I lose it myself and end up saying something I later regret.

So, lately I've been trying my best to behave...:)

Tell me about the letter ted williams sent you, what did it say and did you every find out why he sent it.  Is your avatar a cat?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Ill just come right out and say that I am a believer is Christ. I dont judge anyone for the way they live their life.

I have one all around rule in life. If you treat me and others with respect, you will get the same from me. I dont care if your black, white, gay, straight or whatever. If your a "good person" thats what counts. My cousin is gay and owns his own business, is a caring individual who respects everyone. Theres not a person around that could say a bad thing about him, but because hes gay he has to hear people like 67 spewing their ignorance and acting as if they are better than others. The people who hide behind their bibles and try to tell others how to live their life and dont like someone because of their sexual orientation are the ones who should re read their scriptures. Leave the judging to God. He doesnt need your help.

You dont have to agree with it at all. Thats your right and choice. But dont act all holier than thou and pass judgement on others who you dont even know and who probably dont deserve it.

Very well said SP. I myself am sick of all this Pro-gay stuff being pushed on me, as well as people trying to push religion on me. My grandmother is a Jehova's witness and pretty much all she does when i visit with her is try and push that garbage on me. As someone else said, Religion and politics divide people more than it brings people together. I have no problem with other people wanting to practice religion or if someone chooses to be gay, It in no way affects my quality of life if my neighbor is gay or if a family member is gay or if someone wants to look to god as a guide in thier life. I just wish gays and religious people would have as much respect for people who don't choose to be involved in these things as the ones who respect the decisions they have made in life. 

No one chooses to be gay RES. You are born that way. Some may argue that some people choose to express that facet of their life, but only a fool believes that that part of your life is easily repressed.

There is no scientific proof to back your statement

As soon as the playing field is level, hopefully in June when the Supreme Court will issue a ruling on DOMA and Prop 8 here in California, then gay people will no longer need to "push it on you" and everyone else demanding equal rights. Currently there are literally thousands of laws on the books discriminating against gay people. If gay people laid in the background and accepted this as OK nothing would ever change. So I don't mind that kind of activism as long as its kept civil. And I look forward to the day, as you do, when it is no longer necessary.

You are an idiot 67. No one in their right mind would choose to be gay, not with bigots like you around. Trust me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Ill just come right out and say that I am a believer is Christ. I dont judge anyone for the way they live their life.

I have one all around rule in life. If you treat me and others with respect, you will get the same from me. I dont care if your black, white, gay, straight or whatever. If your a "good person" thats what counts. My cousin is gay and owns his own business, is a caring individual who respects everyone. Theres not a person around that could say a bad thing about him, but because hes gay he has to hear people like 67 spewing their ignorance and acting as if they are better than others. The people who hide behind their bibles and try to tell others how to live their life and dont like someone because of their sexual orientation are the ones who should re read their scriptures. Leave the judging to God. He doesnt need your help.

You dont have to agree with it at all. Thats your right and choice. But dont act all holier than thou and pass judgement on others who you dont even know and who probably dont deserve it.

Very well said SP. I myself am sick of all this Pro-gay stuff being pushed on me, as well as people trying to push religion on me. My grandmother is a Jehova's witness and pretty much all she does when i visit with her is try and push that garbage on me. As someone else said, Religion and politics divide people more than it brings people together. I have no problem with other people wanting to practice religion or if someone chooses to be gay, It in no way affects my quality of life if my neighbor is gay or if a family member is gay or if someone wants to look to god as a guide in thier life. I just wish gays and religious people would have as much respect for people who don't choose to be involved in these things as the ones who respect the decisions they have made in life. 

No one chooses to be gay RES. You are born that way. Some may argue that some people choose to express that facet of their life, but only a fool believes that that part of your life is easily repressed.

As soon as the playing field is level, hopefully in June when the Supreme Court will issue a ruling on DOMA and Prop 8 here in California, then gay people will no longer need to "push it on you" and everyone else demanding equal rights. Currently there are literally thousands of laws on the books discriminating against gay people. If gay people laid in the background and accepted this as OK nothing would ever change. So I don't mind that kind of activism as long as its kept civil. And I look forward to the day, as you do, when it is no longer necessary.

You are an idiot 67. No one in their right mind would choose to be gay, not with bigots like you around. Trust me.

Can we have a civil conversation without the name calling please.  Why those who back same sex marriage reduce themselves to name calling is beyond me.  Please back up your belief that people are born with ssad with scientific proof. Thanks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Can we have a civil conversation without the name calling please.  Why those who back same sex marriage reduce themselves to name calling is beyond me.  Please back up your belief that people are born with ssad with scientific proof. Thanks.

Use your head for once. Why would ANYONE choose to be gay? Or think about how hard it might be for you to CHOOSE to be gay. Could you do it?
    Read this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080705070356AAqBDWh

By all means, keep your bible and abide by it. But DO NOT try to use it to make moral judgements about gay people or laws in this country. The laws in this country are not based on your bible. They are based on equality.

Sections
Shortcuts