Private forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Private forum

If only, carnie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I think Bill-806, 2004Idiots, softlaw and CommyContrarian may need their own private forum. What say you T-Ballers?

Dont Forget To Add Dad, They Can Call It The Lovers Forum...........................

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I think that you would miss  me/us !!!!

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I think Bill-806, 2004Idiots, softlaw and CommyContrarian may need their own private forum. What say you T-Ballers?

Can they take Pike with them?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

As far as a private forum, I would like to quote the late, great comic genius, Groucho Marx:

'Dear Board,

I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

Sincerely yours,

Groucho Marx.’

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Isn't that a quote of a Jimmy Buffett song title ?

(from a recovering parrothead)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to jimedfred's comment:

Isn't that a quote of a Jimmy Buffett song title ?

(from a recovering parrothead)

I thought it was a country song, but you may be right. :-) Buffet is a genius when it comes to poetry.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

What we have here is a handful of self-appointed board sanitizers.

What they really believe in is censorship. Welcome to America in the 1950s. The author of this thread would feel very comfortable in that era. He and several others want to impose their sanctimonious beliefs.

So let me guide these clueless individuals.

When someone objects to a poster’s content, they have an option; no one’s forcing them to read it. It’s not difficult and doesn’t take much effort or discipline to ignore something you don’t like. In fact BDC has an ignore button.

Let me make this crystal clear: you have a choice without resorting to undemocratic tactics that violates the tenets of freedom.

It appears that a few self-righteous individuals, like the author of this thread, are turning back the clock based solely on their narrow-minded concepts of what is acceptable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

What they really believe in is censorship. Welcome to America in the 1950s. The author of this thread would feel very comfortable in that era. He and several others want to impose their sanctimonious beliefs.

When someone objects to a poster’s content, they have an option; no one’s forcing them to read it. It’s not difficult and doesn’t take much effort or discipline to ignore something you don’t like. In fact BDC has an ignore button.

Let me make this crystal clear: you have a choice without resorting to undemocratic tactics that violates the tenets of freedom.

How many times have you been banned from this forum? And you're going to lecture me about decorum and ettiquette? Really? And as far as ignoring your posts, that would be a perfectly reasonable suggestion if you weren't spamming the forum with 3 or 4 new threads every day. As it stands it's pretty hard to open this page without your bs jumping out at us. And why the multiple monikers Edith?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

How many times have you been banned from this forum? And you're going to lecture me about decorum and ettiquette? Really? And as far as ignoring your posts, that would be a perfectly reasonable suggestion if you weren't spamming the forum with 3 or 4 new threads every day. As it stands it's pretty hard to open this page without your bs jumping out at us. And why the multiple monikers Edith?

And why the multiple monikers ConanObrien/ RDOrtiz?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And why the multiple monikers ConanObrien/ RDOrtiz?

Actually you ran RDOrtiz off this board and if you think I'm Conan you're even more of a joke than I thought you were. I've been right here posting under the same name for 5 years and I've never been banned even though I was shooting for a banning a couple of times. Meanwhile you are currently posting under at least 2004Idiot, BurittoT and EnnchiladaT and probably a couple more that I've missed. And the only time you seem to talk about baseball is when you're quoting Peter Abraham's twitter feed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Bill you are an azz wipe. 

This post is queued for future deletion.

What about you ConanObrien/ ? Or should I call you RDOrtiz or just plain stalker?

Ignore

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts