Private forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Private forum

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

I think Bill-806, 2004Idiots, softlaw and CommyContrarian may need their own private forum. What say you T-Ballers?

YEAH U CAN START YOUR OWN FORUM TOO JABRONI AND CALL IT THE KOOLAID ECHO CHAMBER OR THE gop head-in-the-sand boston tea party sports wing.. see no difference, hear no difference, speak no difference.. yep that s the point of a sports forum jabroni!

Most folks don't mind different.

It's "useless, irrelevant and repetitive" that some have a problem with.

Nothing more annoying than someone that constantly talks, but never really says anything.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I like our forum just the way it is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

I think Bill-806, 2004Idiots, softlaw and CommyContrarian may need their own private forum. What say you T-Ballers?

YEAH U CAN START YOUR OWN FORUM TOO JABRONI AND CALL IT THE KOOLAID ECHO CHAMBER OR THE gop head-in-the-sand boston tea party sports wing.. see no difference, hear no difference, speak no difference.. yep that s the point of a sports forum jabroni!

Most folks don't mind different.

It's "useless, irrelevant and repetitive" that some have a problem with.

Nothing more annoying than someone that constantly talks, but never really says anything.

^^^this

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Something tells me if they did have their own private forum, most of their haters would still be looking to blog on it.  Take away their posts from this site, and most of the comments are the same.

And that young man is another   B I N G O  !!!    yOU KNOW YOUR STUFF !!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Only on this forum will calling a hyporcrite a hyporcrite get your post removed.  Thank God the Patriot board isn't littered with Report happy 8 year old girls and over zealous mods who help to aid their agenda.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Only on this forum will calling a hyporcrite a hyporcrite get your post removed.  Thank God the Patriot board isn't littered with Report happy 8 year old girls and over zealous mods who help to aid their agenda.

I still cannot believe that Tom Brady was a 6th round, 199th overall pick.  

15. This post has been removed.