1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Problems with the board

Look what Sheriff Arpaio did with his ars'n'all.

Sox4ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Look what Sheriff Arpaio did with his ars'n'all.

Sox4ever

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Moonie.  We don't want to awaken Softlaw from his slumber while under house arrest.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I am convinced this is an intentional ploy to kill off the free site via bad tech issues and then bait and switch us to a bugfree pay site...The Globe is broke you know

As always - 100% correct!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

I am convinced this is an intentional ploy to kill off the free site via bad tech issues and then bait and switch us to a bugfree pay site...The Globe is broke you know

As always - 100% correct!

2 problems with that theory, geo:

1) Nobody would ever take this long working such a scam.

2) By now they can tell what stubborn and cheap SOB's we all are to keep subjecting ourselves to this, and that we would never pay for a message board.

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

it so amazing to me that they cant get this right... they must have some really low paid IT staffers because this is not rocket science....not only do I have the same issues that you all are having but if I try to log on using IE i keep getting the log on window...then when I put in log in info it accepts it and then brings me back to the log on page again and again.... anyway, I can only log on with google chrome....just hard to believe they cant get it right.... oh well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

FYI the problem started when they brought back signatures, which we don't need. 

I don't need to see vanity license plates in here. Certainly not at the expense of slow loading pages. I know something about this stuff and this is definitely the reason for the slow loading pages. The issue came up at the same time.

BDC if you are reading: you need to disable signatures until you figure out how to do it without creating super slow page loads. It's not worth it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I'm having the same problem.  When it first happened I thought they threw me back in jail!!!

This is a free board and the globe is in financial trouble so I don't think we are a priority,  I don't think we generate any money for the globe, could be wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am having all the problems mentioned by the other posters plus more. Sometimes Conan's post become visible even though he is blocked, when others regurgitate his nonsense. Of course I report each of them and the mods have been good about deleting them. Also, Pike has somehow appeared under various other aliases. I am sure thats a glitch.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Hey, sorry, folks -- I deleted that thread because it was getting long. I'll start another one to make it more convenient for you all to kvetch (just kidding).

As for this latest issue, we have already filed a repair ticket because we got a complaint about comments also not loading. Will keep you updated.

Thanks Dottie !!  One more ISSUE,  my checks from BDC never come in on the same day, can you look into that >>>>>  Thanks ,     B-806    >RESPECT

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

[QUOTE]

Navagaiting this board is slower than A-Gon running out a triple.

hey Mojo!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete!! How's things?Have you heard the rumor that Texieria might need surgery on his wrist and miss the rest of the season? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

hey Mojo!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete!! How's things?Have you heard the rumor that Texieria might need surgery on his wrist and miss the rest of the season? 

[/QUOTE] if it's true, just do it now...i still think this is the season we take a hit, so just go take care of everyone while you are able to...you guys have proven that a lost season is not the end of the world

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is from NJ.com:

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2013/06/texs_wrist_still_sore.html

An MRI taken on June 16 revealed no structural damage to the tendon sheath Teixeira partially tore in March. But team officials have admitted a procedure to fix the wrist might be necessary if the irritation that deadened his left-handed swing is intractable. Cashman and Teixeira have said they would prefer Teixeira undergo surgery rather than attempt to play this season as a right-handed-hitting platoon player.

Season-ending surgery remains an option, Cashman confirmed.

The Yankees are hanging tough despite all of their injuries.You got to respect that.I'm still not counting them out yet,I've done that before and it came back to bite me.You never know what they'll pull off at the trading deadline. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Don't know how long all of you have been here, but this has been an issue with BDC for close to 10 years now.  It's pretty pathetic.  The Jets may have a terrible organization, but at least they know how to maintain a board.

Seriously, close to ten years of this.  Anyone else?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Don't know how long all of you have been here, but this has been an issue with BDC for close to 10 years now.  It's pretty pathetic.  The Jets may have a terrible organization, but at least they know how to maintain a board.

The forum is free. In general, in life, you get what you pay for. No different here. Its hard to criticize BDC too much for providing a free, if dysfunctional at times, forum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ditto to all the many posters who thought it may have been their computers. It has nostalgically painfully reminded me of the snail slow Dial Up connections years past as opposed to DSL and Comcast Cable which is my ISP.

This has nothing to do with this board but  I have an iMAC and just don't have the patience to watch 5-6 min uTUBES that go 5-10 secs and then freeze and then start up again so that a 5 min uTube can take 10 min in a frustrating stop and go process.

What I can't do on this board is copy and paste a photo or graphic or a highlighted link within the Post area space.

Can't believe the computer gurus can't resolve these issues !!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The forum is free. In general, in life, you get what you pay for. No different here. Its hard to criticize BDC too much for providing a free, if dysfunctional at times, forum.

[/QUOTE]

So ?? Why complain about conan? You ask for it.

[/QUOTE]

This is a baseball forum. Conan almost exclusively insults other posters. In case you missed it, thats not considered proper etiquette for a baseball forum. Many people already have him on ignore and there have been threads started (and removed by the mods) asking why he has not yet been banned. Its not just me. Sorry this logic is going over your head.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wait...you do realize that most forums don't charge, right?  Have you been shelling out money to other sites? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So ?? Why complain about conan? You ask for it.

[/QUOTE]

This is a baseball forum. Conan almost exclusively insults other posters. In case you missed it, thats not considered proper etiquette for a baseball forum. Many people already have him on ignore and there have been threads started (and removed by the mods) asking why he has not yet been banned. Its not just me. Sorry this logic is going over your head.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Pumpsie, the logic isn't "going over" anyone's head but yours.  It's funny how much you care.  When someone's post gets such a response as yours, it wasn't really free. 

Or is that going over your head?

[/QUOTE]

Seems you are just as ignorant as Burrito. Sighhhhhhhhhh.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

pimpsie u are a loser. that is all.

That is all your meager command of the English language and vapid baseball intellect will allow you to write. Sad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DOTTIE, I started 2 new threads today, both removed ???  Whats going on ???/

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts