1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Problems with the board

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

U were the only poster and I mean THE ONLY POSTER who supported Idiots and Bill in their destruction of the forum last winter... and now you diss the entire team and report posters calling you out.... you are done here even if it takes me all summer to make it happen.

Is this post for me? I suggest you limit your comments to baseball. I am finished trying to communicate with you as if you were a sentient being. You are on manual ignore and I am returning to the topic at hand, which is discussing baseball. As for you: feel free to behave in any manner you think is right for a public forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

U were the only poster and I mean THE ONLY POSTER who supported Idiots and Bill in their destruction of the forum last winter... and now you diss the entire team and report posters calling you out.... you are done here even if it takes me all summer to make it happen.

"That boy's not riiight" !!!!!   Who the heck are you ???

Bill: ignore him. He is here to stir the pot. Posters like that thrive on attention and once that is withdrawn the slither back to from whence they came.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You are scum... not that 'ignore' will allow you to see what In said but you know it to be true. U hate the RED SOX, TROLL

Just manual ignore. I can see what you write and will report any personal attacks, like this one, to the mods. I am simply not getting into the name calling thing with you. When you can behave like an adult I would be only too happy to discuss baseball with you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

NAME CALLING? REALLY?

"You are scum... not that 'ignore' will allow you to see what In said but you know it to be true. U hate the RED SOX, TROLL"

Have a nice day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hey, sorry, folks -- I deleted that thread because it was getting long. I'll start another one to make it more convenient for you all to kvetch (just kidding).

As for this latest issue, we have already filed a repair ticket because we got a complaint about comments also not loading. Will keep you updated."

Thanks BDC Dottie. As I noted, the slow-loading began the same hour/day the signature functionality was restored. That's a good place to start if you want to figure out why the pages are now loading terribly slowly. I suppose that pullingt the signature info for each post is part of what is causing it, it can probably be corrected by that's the day and time this started. 

Sections
Shortcuts