PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY!

this is a perfect example of how statistics can be used to make whatever conclusions we want. a-gon has 3times as many triples as ells. LOL, in my view, this must mean that once gonzo gets that body moving, he can dust ells who may be more explosive to start but must fade as thing get going... so ells for 50 meters, gonzo wins in the 100m or 200... 

of course i am being light-hearted and tongue in cheek so dont give me all your vile vibes in return. gonzo is slower than benjie molina and papi. seriously, the one logical conclusion is that with more power, gonzo hits it in areas that ells would have an inside the parker on if he could hit it that far routinely. just one of those anomalies but very funny. wonder what the folks at fox or msnbc would do if this involved obama and politics. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY!

well, lol, when the freaking guy hits the ball to the deepest part of fenway and it gets away from the OF'er you do know that Agon is gonna try to make it to third. gawd blondie, I'm so glad we got Agon on this team. and now, he's starting to show his long ball strength which makes me wonder if he could hit 40+ tatahs this regular season.
    If I know Tito, I wouldn't be surprised to see Agon and Papi share the weight at first base. afterall, both of em are hitting the bejesus outta the ball right now and papi has been taking grounders at 1st.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

yeah, if JElls gives him a two base head start..Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GONZO MAKES  TED WILLIAMS LOOOOOK SOOOOO FAST, IN LIFE OR FROZEN !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

We haven't seen this kind of baseball speed since the 70s Sox were taking out stock in greenies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY!:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/11892/plodding-gonzalez-triples-for-1000th-hit this is a perfect example of how statistics can be used to make whatever conclusions we want. a-gon has 3times as many triples as ells. LOL, in my view, this must mean that once gonzo gets that body moving, he can dust ells who may be more explosive to start but must fade as thing get going... so ells for 50 meters, gonzo wins in the 100m or 200...  of course i am being light-hearted and tongue in cheek so dont give me all your vile vibes in return. gonzo is slower than benjie molina and papi. seriously, the one logical conclusion is that with more power, gonzo hits it in areas that ells would have an inside the parker on if he could hit it that far routinely. just one of those anomalies but very funny. wonder what the folks at fox or msnbc would do if this involved obama and politics. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Hey about an original post. I had this topic yesterday.

Cool

But your math is off. A-Gon does not have three times as many triples as Ellsbury. Ellsbury as ZERO triples. A-Gon has three. 0x3=0.

For A-Gon to have three times as many triples, Ellsbury would have to have one triple. 1x3=3.

A-Gon has three MORE triples than Ellsbury, not three times.

Thank you for attending math class. There will be no homework, but there will be a test.

Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Where is josetavares when we need him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY! : Hey about an original post. I had this topic yesterday. But your math is off. A-Gon does not have three times as many triples as Ellsbury. Ellsbury as ZERO triples. A-Gon has three. 0x3=0. For A-Gon to have three times as many triples, Ellsbury would have to have one triple. 1x3=3. A-Gon has three MORE triples than Ellsbury, not three times. Thank you for attending math class. There will be no homework, but there will be a test.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]my baddddddd. didnt notice it on the front page. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY! : my baddddddd. didnt notice it on the front page. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

It's all good.

But brush up on your math.
    Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Funny scene: Gonzo and Papi in a 50 meter race w/ the legs pumping and going nowhere and both crumbling to the ground at the finish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Always funny to poke fun at Papi's wheels.  But, has anybody else felt like he has been hustling like a speedster out there this year?  Running hard out of the box on groundballs, digging for extra bases.  i may be crazy, but I really think Papi, along with hitting to left, is trying to add some baserunning to his repertoire.  Must have felt good for the big guy when he beat out that infield hit the other day.  

I think Papi dusts Adrian in a sprint.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Always funny to poke fun at Papi's wheels.  But, has anybody else felt like he has been hustling like a speedster out there this year?  Running hard out of the box on groundballs, digging for extra bases.  i may be crazy, but I really think Papi, along with hitting to left, is trying to add some baserunning to his repertoire.  Must have felt good for the big guy when he beat out that infield hit the other day.   I think Papi dusts Adrian in a sprint.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]Space, you ever see the look on his face when he beats out a DP attempt?...hilarious, you'd think he just completed a decathalon..lol..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PROOF THAT GONZO HAS MORE BASEBALL SPEED THAN ELLSBURY! : Space, you ever see the look on his face when he beats out a DP attempt?...hilarious, you'd think he just completed a decathalon..lol..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I know Jete.  I am always worried that he just pulverized both hammies when I see that face.