PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming"

Pitching...whatever move we make needs to have it as part of deal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay I am wondering if Hanley is a PED guy and he is starting to fall back to what he should have been. n response to "Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming"":
    In Response to PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : hope not. dont need a third closer and Ramirez' best days are behind him and wont be a good clubhouse fit Posted by J-BAY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming":
    In Response to PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : hope not. dont need a third closer and Ramirez' best days are behind him and wont be a good clubhouse fit
    Posted by J-BAY

Do we have a second closer?  Do we even really have a first one?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If they get Hanley - he is coming to play SS

Middlebrooks 3B
    Hanley SS
    Pedroia 2B
    Gonzalez 1B

potentially the best IF in baseball in 2013

Re-sign Ellsbury and sign a Power hitting OF and they are back in 2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

If they get Hanley - he is coming to play SS Middlebrooks 3B Hanley SS Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B potentially the best IF in baseball in 2013 Re-sign Ellsbury and sign a Power hitting OF and they are back in 2013
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Not unless the starting pitching somehow gets a lot better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

If they get Hanley - he is coming to play SS Middlebrooks 3B Hanley SS Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B potentially the best IF in baseball in 2013 Re-sign Ellsbury and sign a Power hitting OF and they are back in 2013
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Ross

Aviles in Utility

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : Not unless the starting pitching somehow gets a lot better.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

money saved on a Beckett, Lester, Crawford (Youk and Dice K) dumps could land you Cole Hammels..........Hammels, Buck, Doubrant, Lackey and the winner of a Cook/Morales/Prospect would be better......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Anything in the fact that CC has been replaced in LF by Nava? I know this has happend before, and recently, but it should add fuel to the trade rumors,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Anything in the fact that CC has been replaced in LF by Nava? I know this has happend before, and recently, but it should add fuel to the trade rumors,
    Posted by bosoxmal

I think it's more b/c he sux than anything else

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Posted by bosoxmal

I was just thinnking the same thing. Why else pull him in the 7th for no apparent reason?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : I was just thinnking the same thing. Why else pull him in the 7th for no apparent reason?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

Maybe he needed to take a dump.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I like hanley in LF...Our new manny...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Hanley is a SS.

He's not a LF.

Now let's announce that trade!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

any word? i texted my cousin who has nesn and hes gonna update me on any info

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hanley probably can catch the ball in LF just as well as Crawford. Rice was a LF because it was the only spot open.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Why is crawford still here?  Announce the trade already

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming"":
    In Response to PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : hope not. dont need a third closer and Ramirez' best days are behind him and wont be a good clubhouse fit Posted by J-BAY
    Unless the change of scene helps him and CC both. I could see that working, could see it totally blowing up too, but it could work. Change might get Bell going too. He might actually thrive on the fish bowl mentality. Who knows......

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In Response to Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming" : I was just thinnking the same thing. Why else pull him in the 7th for no apparent reason?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

Actually, it makes me chuckle because quite a few posters have said that Nava was a big defensive liabiity and who comes in on more than one occasion for defensive purposes?  Nava

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: PTI says, "Sox Blockbuster Trade Coming"":
    CC fouled a ball off his leg in his last AB and that most probably is why he left the game early. Posted by Calzone65
    .....which could mean he's on the trading block. They cant afford to see him get hurt again now. Interesting.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Crawford can't play 7 innings?  My goodness.  The guy is more fragile than a museum piece.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW, if they make this trade, all fine and dandy, but how does that help our SP, which is in desperate straits and laden with the two Fat Cats?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Let's face it - no one is going to trade for crawford.  he is literally a physical wreck.

I guess Tufts Medical School might trade for him - but that's about it.

Sections
Shortcuts