Public truce offer to carnie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Public truce offer to carnie

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

He offered me a "truce" last year ater waging multiple thread attacks accusing me of being a "bully" and a "stalker".  He offers truces only after a failed mass campaign to degrade ones character.  

I won't accept this child-like truce if offered to me but I will not bother with you Idiots if you stop mimicking avatars. If you want to be the bigger person than simply cease the attacks rather than trying to usurp the front page with more garbage - garbage like this thread.

Even so... your copy/past, threads that are only participated in by you, and your "defense of bill" threads are still a huge detriment to the board. You hold a monopoly on on the rights to destroy a forum. pike surely envies you but nobody else does.

I dont blame you Burr. He/she did a lot of unnecessary things toward you and caused you a lot of grief. As long as it all just stops, we can talk baseball again and everybody drops it and puts it in the past with no sequels. That just got waaaay out of hand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I will begin to believe that you are sincere when you have apologized to everyone you have insulted in the last year. Your childish nonsense is a large part of the reason so many good posters have stopped contributing to this board. You really need say you are sorry to more than just one or two posters if you want to be taken seriously"

Agreed 110 %. 2004 this thread is a good first step and it's good you want to make things better around here but I'm not sure what took you so long, you caused a lot of damage, especially with all the aliases. Letting things get so personal on a forum full of Internet personas is the height of silliness. Let's have baseball talk and not drama. If you feel the same way then great, in the past I have really enjoyed some of your stuff. 

While you are at it, can you stop with the absurd threads defending Bill 806. First off Bill can handle his own business in his own way, doesn't need your help. Second he's one of the most problematic posters in this forum the way he drags politics into the forum, puts other people's views down unecessarily. He is a genuine fan, of that there is no doubt, but he doesn't need to be celebrated as some kind of hero in here. We appreciate his service but here he is just another poster who could help this forum a lot by leaving his political views out of it. In turn you could help out by not claiming he is wildly misunderstood when in fact he brings so many of his problems upon himself.

I think that they call this the "RESET BUTTON" !!   Just great, America is OK today !!!!   Good job 2004IDIO  !!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

I would like a truce offer as well...Not sure who from, but I know I would like it...If no one offers a truce with me, I will just start a fight with them...

I'm not sure about a truce, but it's almost April 1, so a good scrap might be in order. We could always declare a truce later. :-)

Hi Carnie, 

My major problem with folks on this sight and one reason I label some trolls is because all too many folks find it easy to put uneeded labels on players and other BDC readers calling them out as bums, fat, etc: Examplle: "Wastefield". All too many readers read the much too negative press lead by writers of the Boston Globe and take what is written as gospel when in fact what was written is just unproven gossip. Folks need to read between the lines and realize that most of what they read from the media is pure sheepdip. 

If BDC posters could disagree and keep things civil it would be great but I guess we grow up in a society where our leaders, politicians can't even agree to disagree namecalling each other. But civil discourse would be nice. I realize I could be one of the worst at picking on others, but I only do so to critisize other who name call, etc. 

Not to lecture but this is only sports, not life or death. There are much more important things in life then the Red Sox, Patriots, etc winning titles. They are a great past time but that's all. 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

im so oblivious I missed the war! Welcome Back "The Real Burrito"!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

I would like a truce offer as well...Not sure who from, but I know I would like it...If no one offers a truce with me, I will just start a fight with them...

I'm not sure about a truce, but it's almost April 1, so a good scrap might be in order. We could always declare a truce later. :-)

Hi Carnie, 

My major problem with folks on this sight and one reason I label some trolls is because all too many folks find it easy to put uneeded labels on players and other BDC readers calling them out as bums, fat, etc: Examplle: "Wastefield". All too many readers read the much too negative press lead by writers of the Boston Globe and take what is written as gospel when in fact what was written is just unproven gossip. Folks need to read between the lines and realize that most of what they read from the media is pure sheepdip. 

If BDC posters could disagree and keep things civil it would be great but I guess we grow up in a society where our leaders, politicians can't even agree to disagree namecalling each other. But civil discourse would be nice. I realize I could be one of the worst at picking on others, but I only do so to critisize other who name call, etc. 

Not to lecture but this is only sports, not life or death. There are much more important things in life then the Red Sox, Patriots, etc winning titles. They are a great past time but that's all. 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

GreenPartyCelt is actually kind of a friend of mine and a Yankee fan. So I was just funnin' him a little.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

You haven't missed much.  At least nothing good. Things were getting a little ridiculous around here so I decided to take a break just before the end of last season, no posting and no checking in. Came back in March and things were just as bad if not worse. I sure hope this mess will straighten itself out. I'd hate to see this board go away.

Anyhow, good to see you back, Promise. I'm hoping that some of the other regulars from years past show up again. This board needs a shot in the arm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

You haven't missed much.  At least nothing good. Things were getting a little ridiculous around here so I decided to take a break just before the end of last season, no posting and no checking in. Came back in March and things were just as bad if not worse. I sure hope this mess will straighten itself out. I'd hate to see this board go away.

Anyhow, good to see you back, Promise. I'm hoping that some of the other regulars from years past show up again. This board needs a shot in the arm.

Thanks my friend! I stayed away as much as possible ( I get this darn Red Sox itch) Which my doctor says can only be satisfied with visiting this board or reading about the Sox (Guy charged me $125 to tell me that). Anyway, I get tired of the trolls, I dont mind a guy laying out facts ( Moon Man) that i may hate to hear, but dont bash my Sox! Im really excited about this year (was not during the winter) but spring eternal does that to me. I Love the kids, I think this staff (Young guys Buch, Lest and Doubbie) are going to make us proud this year. I hope Bradley stays up and I hope Iggie gets to show his worth with that leather he carries. Augh look at me the ultimate glass is half full guy! Im getting tickets to the Cleveland games and Maybe the Tigers ( this will cost me big time) but being in Michigan and working for a company in Akron OH leaves me no choice if I want to see my Sox! I do have to be careful, Im an old man that does not want to get beat up in enemy territory!

Here's to 1967, Bring the kids on, or was that 75?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks my friend! I stayed away as much as possible ( I get this darn Red Sox itch) Which my doctor says can only be satisfied with visiting this board or reading about the Sox (Guy charged me $125 to tell me that). Anyway, I get tired of the trolls, I dont mind a guy laying out facts ( Moon Man) that i may hate to hear, but dont bash my Sox! Im really excited about this year (was not during the winter) but spring eternal does that to me. I Love the kids, I think this staff (Young guys Buch, Lest and Doubbie) are going to make us proud this year. I hope Bradley stays up and I hope Iggie gets to show his worth with that leather he carries. Augh look at me the ultimate glass is half full guy! Im getting tickets to the Cleveland games and Maybe the Tigers ( this will cost me big time) but being in Michigan and working for a company in Akron OH leaves me no choice if I want to see my Sox! I do have to be careful, Im an old man that does not want to get beat up in enemy territory!

Here's to 1967, Bring the kids on, or was that 75?

I'm getting really excited about this team too! They seem like they're headed in better direction than the last couple of years. Lester and Buch are looking good early. Wouldn't it be something if they could both win 20? Looks more and more like Bradley will make the big club. Was hoping to see a ST game or two as I live about 20 miles from Jet Blue, but I've just been too busy. Plan to travel north this summer, maybe I'll catch them in Boston or NY.

There's a thread started by southpaw, "Great Interviews-Bradley and Lavarnway" recorded on WEEI that you might enjoy listening to if you haven't already.

Anyway, hope you get to see the Sox in Cleveland or Detroit or both.

I'm with you on bringing up the kids, and oh, yeah... it was both 67 and 75. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Like all feuds, I don’t remember how this actually started. However, I offer a virtual handshake and would like to call this feud off. I love baseball, especially Red Sox baseball, and would like to focus on the 2013 season. Therefore, I say publicly, that you are one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum. Your depth of knowledge concerning the Sox major and their minor league system is amazing. You certainly add to this forum.

Please accept this truce and let’s focus on the great game of baseball.

Thank you

2004Idiot

Quit mocking my user name and Burrito's user name and you'll have yourself a truce.

okay. And please stop calling me Edith; that was irritating me.

And I admittedly went overboard with RDOrtiz. You correctly pointed out my inappropriate behavior at the time. And I did apologize at the time; you gave me credit for doing so.

Anyways, thank you for accepting this truce. Now let's focus on the best time of year:the start of Red Sox baseball. Let's hope the Red Sox have a great year.

Take your whining AZZes and just leave,,,Dam babys !  Take your bat and go home

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]

I will be happy to offer you a truce. I don't know what I did to tick you off, but I'm sure it was something...(I'm just that kind of guy).

So in the interest of Detente, I offer you this olive branch and say that I am truly sorry for my egrigious effronteries and transgressions as well as my abysmal lack of good judgement in this matter. I sincerely apologize.

That is unless it's a fight you're looking for. If that be the case (and I'm Irish enough to say okay to that) then put 'em up and let's have at it.

Either way, I'm here to please. :)

You have offended me with your offer, and I will carry this resentment to my grave...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

GreenPartyCelt is actually kind of a friend of mine and a Yankee fan. So I was just funnin' him a little.

No one is "funnin'" with me....No sirreee Bob....If they do, they will get a truce where the sun don't shine!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

No one is "funnin'" with me....No sirreee Bob....If they do, they will get a truce where the sun don't shine!

Oh. It's on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

Oh. It's on.

I once went to one of Carnie's concerts...It got so bad that people stormed the stage just to get him to stop playing....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

Oh. It's on.

I once went to one of Carnie's concerts...It got so bad that people stormed the stage just to get  him to stop playing....

In fairness to me, I was on LSD at the time...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

Oh. It's on.

Carnie my dear friend, it is time to move on. Be bigger than your adversaries, it will make us all better people! Lets get excited about this unknown and possibly exciting new team for 2013! I really believe that  Moon, Southpaw, Buritto, Yaz etc . etc I can not name them all, are looking forward to 2013.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

Oh. It's on.

I once went to one of Carnie's concerts...It got so bad that people stormed the stage just to get  him to stop playing....

In fairness to me, I was on LSD at the time...

Well, I have to be fair too...I was the only one who stormed the stage and I was on too much ketamine at the time...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

I will be happy to offer you a truce. I don't know what I did to tick you off, but I'm sure it was something...(I'm just that kind of guy).

So in the interest of Detente, I offer you this olive branch and say that I am truly sorry for my egrigious effronteries and transgressions as well as my abysmal lack of good judgement in this matter. I sincerely apologize.

That is unless it's a fight you're looking for. If that be the case (and I'm Irish enough to say okay to that) then put 'em up and let's have at it.

You have offended me with your offer, and I will carry this resentment to my grave...

Ah, I see, 'tis nae a fight ye be a wantin'... 'tis a WAR!!!

I'd really rather not. :)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]

Okay...I'll just carry that resentment to my office, and sell it to one of my clients at half-price...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hi Carnie, 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

Oh. It's on.

Carnie my dear friend, it is time to move on. Be bigger than your adversaries, it will make us all better people! Lets get excited about this unknown and possibly exciting new team for 2013! I really believe that  Moon, Southpaw, Buritto, Yaz etc . etc I can not name them all, are looking forward to 2013.

We're joking promise. GPC is actually a friend. :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Okay...I'll just carry that resentment to my office, and sell it to one of my clients at half-price...

Oh, no! Don't do that! You should definitely get full price.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I have 75 clients and I guarantee you not one would pay full price....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I have 75 clients and I guarantee you not one would pay full price....

Don't they actually kick you out of NYC for paying full price?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Well, okay...So let me start.....I've always known that carnie is a closet Houston Astros fan masquerading as a Red Sox fan who pretends to get along with Yankee fans who are really not orthodox Yankee fans to begin with!

Sections
Shortcuts