Public truce offer to carnie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Public truce offer to carnie

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

I would like a truce offer as well...Not sure who from, but I know I would like it...If no one offers a truce with me, I will just start a fight with them...

I'm not sure about a truce, but it's almost April 1, so a good scrap might be in order. We could always declare a truce later. :-)

Well, okay...So let me start.....I've always known that carnie is a closet Houston Astros fan masquerading as a Red Sox fan who pretends to get along with Yankee fans who are really not orthodox Yankee fans to begin with!

That's not quite right. I'm actually a closet Yankee troll who is so far in the closet I usually end up saying nice things about the Red Sox to maintain my cover. Just ask pike, he'll tell you. GPC meanwhile, is not actually a Yankees fan, but is in fact a Mets fan who can't bring himself to admit that he actually goes over to Queens to watch baseball games. That and he never got over the Dodgers leaving Brooklyn and blames the Bombers for that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I have 75 clients and I guarantee you not one would pay full price....

Salesmanship...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I would like a truce offer as well...Not sure who from, but I know I would like it...If no one offers a truce with me, I will just start a fight with them...

I'm not sure about a truce, but it's almost April 1, so a good scrap might be in order. We could always declare a truce later. :-)

Well, okay...So let me start.....I've always known that carnie is a closet Houston Astros fan masquerading as a Red Sox fan who pretends to get along with Yankee fans who are really not orthodox Yankee fans to begin with!

That's not quite right. I'm actually a closet Yankee troll who is so far in the closet I usually end up saying nice things about the Red Sox to maintain my cover. Just ask pike, he'll tell you. GPC meanwhile, is not actually a Yankees fan, but is in fact a Mets fan who can't bring himself to admit that he actually goes over to Queens to watch baseball games. That and he never got over the Dodgers leaving Brooklyn and blames the Bombers for that.

Grrrrr....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Grrrrr....

Like we used to say in Southie, don't declare war if you're not ready to win. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Hi Carnie, 

My major problem with folks on this sight and one reason I label some trolls is because all too many folks find it easy to put uneeded labels on players and other BDC readers calling them out as bums, fat, etc: Examplle: "Wastefield". All too many readers read the much too negative press lead by writers of the Boston Globe and take what is written as gospel when in fact what was written is just unproven gossip. Folks need to read between the lines and realize that most of what they read from the media is pure sheepdip. 

If BDC posters could disagree and keep things civil it would be great but I guess we grow up in a society where our leaders, politicians can't even agree to disagree namecalling each other. But civil discourse would be nice. I realize I could be one of the worst at picking on others, but I only do so to critisize other who name call, etc. 

Not to lecture but this is only sports, not life or death. There are much more important things in life then the Red Sox, Patriots, etc winning titles. They are a great past time but that's all. 

Just my thoughts,

Hetch 

GreenPartyCelt is actually kind of a friend of mine and a Yankee fan. So I was just funnin' him a little.

No one is "funnin'" with me....No sirreee Bob....If they do, they will get a truce where the sun don't shine!

Oh. It's on.

Carnie my dear friend, it is time to move on. Be bigger than your adversaries, it will make us all better people! Lets get excited about this unknown and possibly exciting new team for 2013! I really believe that  Moon, Southpaw, Buritto, Yaz etc . etc I can not name them all, are looking forward to 2013.

We're joking promise. GPC is actually a friend. :-)

JOKING? Hell im going back to 65 that was a joke!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

You are all infadels!  I'm declaring Jihad on all your arzes.  I'm offended by your mere existence.

ooops!  OK...  That was a bit much.  I actually scared myself straight.  I'm cool

I'm offended by my mere existance... but I'm stuck with it just now.

Vodka helps.

Yikes, I take my Goose straight up and cold as hell!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Can I make a truce with someone? I would like to think I can rise above the spit on the ground and move forward. But I am afraid that if I put my hand out to Kimsaythis, it will get bitten off. But I will do it anyway.

As for Pike - although I found it a giggle and really didn't care that he posted an actual photo of me on this site, I will never make peace with him. I guess the good thing for him is that he knows what I look like and would do all he can to avoid ever crossing my path.

Everyone else - I send you peace offerings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

Can I make a truce with someone? I would like to think I can rise above the spit on the ground and move forward. But I am afraid that if I put my hand out to Kimsaythis, it will get bitten off. But I will do it anyway.

As for Pike - although I found it a giggle and really didn't care that he posted an actual photo of me on this site, I will never make peace with him. I guess the good thing for him is that he knows what I look like and would do all he can to avoid ever crossing my path.

Everyone else - I send you peace offerings.

I accept, wait we never had a war! Oh hell, who cares. I missed your picture, bet your one ugly munchkin! hahaha truce is over. just kidding, I have always loved the yankee posters here, keeps us sain!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

You are all infadels!  I'm declaring Jihad on all your arzes.  I'm offended by your mere existence.

ooops!  OK...  That was a bit much.  I actually scared myself straight.  I'm cool

Vodka helps.

Goose is good. I usually drink Polish potato vodka. Keep the bottle in the freezer.

Hey!?! Why was my post removed?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Vodka helps.

Goose is good. I usually drink Polish potato vodka. Keep the bottle in the freezer.

captain.

Sections
Shortcuts