(public)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

(public)

Does anyone, mods included, know why my screenname in my profile has this notation after it? There are other posters here who don't have a private profile, or a profile viewed by just friends, so I'm not sure why this was added next to my screenname.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: (public)

I think your on the trouble maker list, seems your aggressions toward innocent Yankee posters has gone too far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Mine has the same notation. I never noticed it. I think it goes there if you choose to make your profile public.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: (public):
    [QUOTE]Mine has the same notation. I never noticed it. I think it goes there if you choose to make your profile public.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Well, click on Burrito's. His profile is public, and he doesn't have it, among others.

And Pinstripezac "reinstated" doesn't have (public) after his name even though his profile is public.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I don't have any friends lol  Frown... but I do have 10 recomendations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I don't have any friends lol   ... but I do have 10 recomendations.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

How is that possible? You had friends on your list.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol.... I thought I removed the 3 friends I had... none of them post here anymore. carnie you are now recommended.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

You can change that notation in your "edit profile" area.You have 1 of 3 options for people who can veiw your profile:
    1-Public
    2-Private
    3-Friends
     If you want to change your status,go to "edit profile" and it has a drop down list where you can choose which option you prefer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

So when I go to your profile I don't see (public) maybe you can only see it on your own profile as a reminder that your profile is public.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]You can change that notation in your "edit profile" area.You have 1 of 3 options for people who can veiw your profile: 1-Public 2-Private 3-Friends  If you want to change your status,go to "edit profile" and it has a drop down list where you can choose which option you prefer.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Thank you. My profile was public, then it was private, now it's public again. I just never remember seeing that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

wow im confused, but thats easily done!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

this thread went 2 pages.  nice

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

"Who gets a Public Profile?
    Everybody who contributes public content to Boston.com automatically gets a Public Profile. A Public Profile will also automatically be created for members who have contributed to a discussion on the forums in the past."

http://www.boston.com/help/public_profile_faq/