1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: PUJOLS:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Actually Obama IS a Muslim, but I digress, and I couldnt possibly care less what Pujols does. For all I know he did do PED's, and I doubt Clark would have said that on the radio if he had absolutely nothing. If you had followed the Reds like I have, and seen the things he did, it would not be hard to convince you there was something amiss. But either way, its of little consequence to me. The best place for the ex-Cardinal is right where he is--on the DL. "Carry the torch"? Please........

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Yes,  into fantasy land.

As for  the subject at hand, I  have  no  way of knowing whether Pujols or anyone else in the MLB  has taken steroids. But since the very person Clark  quoted has denounced  him, it doesn't sound like  the guy has much proof.

So I guess the video I saw of Obama actually admitting it was just play acting? (This was before he was running for President and had to claim to be Christian to get elected) Ok. "Allah akbar".

I totally agree with you, yet if you think you're going to convince some here to change their liberal views, it'll be a total lesson in futility and personal aggravation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Actually Obama IS a Muslim, but I digress, and I couldnt possibly care less what Pujols does. For all I know he did do PED's, and I doubt Clark would have said that on the radio if he had absolutely nothing. If you had followed the Reds like I have, and seen the things he did, it would not be hard to convince you there was something amiss. But either way, its of little consequence to me. The best place for the ex-Cardinal is right where he is--on the DL. "Carry the torch"? Please........

Yes,  into fantasy land.

As for  the subject at hand, I  have  no  way of knowing whether Pujols or anyone else in the MLB  has taken steroids. But since the very person Clark  quoted has denounced  him, it doesn't sound like  the guy has much proof.

So I guess the video I saw of Obama actually admitting it was just play acting? (This was before he was running for President and had to claim to be Christian to get elected) Ok. "Allah akbar".

I totally agree with you, yet if you think you're going to convince some here to change their liberal views, it'll be a total lesson in futility and personal aggravation.

i 2nd that...anybody remember obama saying the 57 states? try looking that up...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Yes,  into fantasy land.

So I guess the interview I saw of Obama actually admitting it was just play acting? (This was before he was running for President and had to claim to be Christian to get elected) Ok. "Allah akbar".

DEPENDS how it was edited.. bama comes from a muslim background (partially and indirectly).. as do i BTW (grandmom).. but so what.. we come to this great nation for we get to choose and create our own identity! obama has NEWER said he's a muslim..ewer! where's that film? post if on youtube unedited? in college, he was CHRISTIAN.. rewerend wright was not an imam, was he jabroni? hate the man's policies of fact but dont create stuff to suit your delusions. because ur born in a barn doesnt make u a HORSE. as for puj being guilty by accusation, how would we feel if some jabro guy from NY made the same flimsy charges against pedy or one of our guys?

lance armstrong went after innocents and guys with actual direct proof and antidotes.if puj's trainer was the one making the accusation, i would be leaning against pujols. same if you had teammates and the loud drum as there clearly was with armstrong. there's been absolutely NOTHING with pujols.. nothing! and his stats were consistent in the era of testing. clark is just a jabro with mike and platform throwing crapp up against the wall..period! who would want that? pujols is doing exactly what i would do if someone just threw out there that i was a rapist, criminal or whatewer. a ciwilized society cant hawe that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

Yes,  into fantasy land.

i 2nd that...anybody remember obama saying the 57 states? try looking that up...

obama saying 57 STATES is a fact.. it was a clear slipup  but we can respectfully disagree. disagreeing on facts is cool, its the delusional projectiwe fiction crapp that driwes me insane!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

The only thing I know for sure is that I don't use PEDs.

Having said that, more than half of you probably think I am lying.

But I am not in pro sports, so none of you would care anyway.

Stories about PED use sell magazines and newspapers. They make for great subject matter on the sportstalk shows.

This is why the subject won't die.

As a fan, treat these stories with as much apathy as you can muster.

Pretend Albert Pujols is an average working stiff like me. Forget he is a superman, a celebrity and a hero. After you get those thoughts out of your head, it's easy to just ignore all this and continue with your boring lives.

"Here we are trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.- Kurt Vonnegut

c'mon Zill...we all know you don't use PEDS....you're 75'6 100,000lbs and breathe fire..what could possibly enhance your performance?? Tongue OutWink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

[QUOTE]

The only thing I know for sure is that I don't use PEDs.

Having said that, more than half of you probably think I am lying.

But I am not in pro sports, so none of you would care anyway.

Stories about PED use sell magazines and newspapers. They make for great subject matter on the sportstalk shows.

This is why the subject won't die.

As a fan, treat these stories with as much apathy as you can muster.

Pretend Albert Pujols is an average working stiff like me. Forget he is a superman, a celebrity and a hero. After you get those thoughts out of your head, it's easy to just ignore all this and continue with your boring lives.

"Here we are trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.- Kurt Vonnegut

c'mon Zill...we all know you don't use PEDS....you're 75'6 100,000lbs and breathe fire..what could possibly enhance your performance?? Tongue OutWink

[/QUOTE]

lol...this is good...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Yes,  into fantasy land.

Better yet, how about the 'marine corpse'?  How do you suppose all the good people who are serving or have served their country feel about the 'commander-in-chief' saying that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes,  into fantasy land.

Better yet, how about the 'marine corpse'?  How do you suppose all the good people who are serving or have served their country feel about the 'commander-in-chief' saying that?

[/QUOTE] i'm guessing not too good..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

So I guess the interview I saw of Obama actually admitting it was just play acting? (This was before he was running for President and had to claim to be Christian to get elected) Ok. "Allah akbar".

Got a link to that? Not that I give a rat's hiney whether he is or isn't, since I was raised to be tolerant of others, but in the interst of  accuracy ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Oh good god. Every politician who ever  lived has screwed up a word, a fact, or a pronounciation -- if not all off the above. Bush 43 said "nuk-a-lar" instead of "nuclear" and referred to Africa as a country. Bush 41 referred to the attack on Pearl  Harbor as being in September. Clinton didn't inhale and speculated  on the definition of is. Reagan said "facts are stupid things."

And you could go on forever with Dan Quayle, Joe Biden, Sarah Palin and Howard Dean. Hell, Lincoln and Jefferson probably said something stupid at one point.

Let's be a little realistic and non-hypocritical here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

where did this thread go?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yeah, it's sort of been hidden. I was curious if Examiner responded to my question, so I had to click on my profile to find it.