Put a Fork in this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: Put a Fork in this team

Let reality set in pal

More like comedy set in.  The only thing the fork will be in when the season is over is the knee jerk crowd.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Put a Fork in this team:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Put a Fork in this team : I hope I'm wrong, but there are too many pieces that are broke and they can't be corrected now unless you dump guys (DiceK, Wakefield, Scutaro) that you can and bring up other pieces. Release Wakefield, put DiceK on the DL and do something with Scutaro. The ONLY spark that could help this team would be to bring up someone with energy...Inglesias. The rotation that the Red Sox have with Lackey and DiceK won't allow this team to put together any type of streak.  They currently have 6, count them 6 pitchers on the team with ERA's over 12. They have batters like Crawford and Ellsbury that are lost, and their catching position is quite possibly the worst in baseball.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

I love going back and reading moronic, knee-jerk posts like this.  Your quote about Lackey and Dice K is the best of your nonsense.  I encourage everyone to read it again for a nice belly laugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Don't write them in just yet. They still have the Francona factor. IF THE GAMES START TO GET CLOSE HE WILL FIND A WAY TO LOSE THE MAJORITY OF THEM. In Response to Re: Put a Fork in this team :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

RED SOX 11,

I've had them written in since the close of the 2010 season.  Before we traded for Adrian, before we signed Carl.  That only bolstered my anticipation and expectation.  A slow start means nothing.

I won't waver until we are eliminated.

But since they are going to the WS ands winning it, I won't have to worry about that.

Francona Factor .... simply put, the best manager, by production, that we have ever had.  I know others have a better rep, but none have produced like Tito.

See you in November. 

I guess you're already hedging your bets by making half your name  a football team ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Put a Fork in this team : I love going back and reading moronic, knee-jerk posts like this.  Your quote about Lackey and Dice K is the best of your nonsense.  I encourage everyone to read it again for a nice belly laugh.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

I'd get a bigger laugh out of it, Jim ... except I lost about 15 lbs ...  :o)

Isn't it amazing?  In the first games of the season, a bad outing or two completely baloons a pitcher's ERA and other stats.  Can you imagine how many players would be cut loose if MLB managers reacted the way these "badeball savvy" fans do?  Oy!

Happy Easter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Ughh!!  You're gonna be quoted on this one later on this summer. It's no fun right now,  but take a breath before breaking out the poison pen...  or keyboard in this instance. We are all frustrated right now,  but no more than the 25 guys in the dugout. They will hit...  count on it. 
    Posted by mustangbullitbri[/QUOTE]

Kind of funny that you said they'd be quoted on this later in the summer, and they are now being quoted on it later in the month.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

YOu have to be kidding right? He isn't even in the top 15. My gosh he is given a championship team, and has made countless of errors over and over and over. This team has unperformed in just about every season he has managed. I'm sorry but they would be better off with the guy in "Weekend at Bernie's" then tito.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Put a Fork in this team : RED SOX 11,    I've had them written in since the close of the 2010 season.  Before we traded for Adrian, before we signed Carl.  That only bolstered my anticipation and expectation.  A slow start means nothing.    I won't waver until we are eliminated.    But since they are going to the WS ands winning it, I won't have to worry about that.    Francona Factor .... simply put, the best manager, by production, that we have ever had.  I know others have a better rep, but none have produced like Tito.     See you in November.      I guess you're already hedging your bets by making half your name  a football team ....
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

ye of little faith, it's amazing how short the memory is.  Even last year the Sox started off very slow, and before a wave of injury's looked like a series contender as they got hot.  No matter how many times a team starts off slow and recovers....there will always be people panicking EVERY time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Keep in mind that as bad as the start was, and god knows it was the worst in Sox history, they're only 3 games behind the vaunted Yankees.  Only 3.  Lmao.  The Sox still haven't started hitting either.  One lousy homerun from Gonzalez.  Crawford is in hell.   The only big bat so far has been Lowry.  Lol.  Once they snap out of it they'll be dangerous.