Question About Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Question About Playoffs

Everyone is saying that we will play the wild card winner in the ALDS. If i remember correctly, teams can not play someone in their division in the ALDS so if Tampa wins, we would then end up having to play Oakland or Detroit right? Or do we just play the winner of the Tampa-whoever else makes it game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Question About Playoffs

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

Everyone is saying that we will play the wild card winner in the ALDS. If i remember correctly, teams can not play someone in their division in the ALDS so if Tampa wins, we would then end up having to play Oakland or Detroit right? Or do we just play the winner of the Tampa-whoever else makes it game

if i remember correctly,

U remember to good

forget all that

not that way anymore

changed with adding 2nd WC

best record plays WC winner no matter who

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Question About Playoffs

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

That changed last year

now it's all about the seedings regardless of which division