Question: Why are you here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Question: Why are you here?

Quote from Examiner:

Most of us on here couldn't are less who's a Yankee troll, who's a pretend Sox fan, and who's "loyal and positive". Pike is the only one that sings that tune. Not one of us besides pike really takes this forum or much that is said on it seriously. We are here to chat a little baseball, have some laughs and a good time. Get used to it or leave.

Do most of you feel this way? Let myself and others know. better yet let new people to the forum know. In doing so, it will save many from getting into debates that are futile and a complete waste of their time and effort.            

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: Question: Why are you here?

Let the Yankee trolls stay, I have too much fun when mentioning  that Jeter isn't the greatest player that ever lived, past and future. Their defense of him, while bending over backwards to overlook obvious flaws is quite entertaining.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Let me be clear", Dad & Bill-806 are here to redistribute humor & morale to our beloved Red Sox and board members !!!!!!     Go Sox & Bobby V. too !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Question: Why are you here?:
    [QUOTE]  Let the Yankee trolls stay, I have too much fun when mentioning  that Jeter isn't the greatest player that ever lived, past and future. Their defense of him, while bending over backwards to overlook obvious flaws is quite entertaining.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

You may think that you are "having fun" with them but as Examiner says they don't take themselves seriously and are only here to have fun and to stifle Sox fans. Why not debate those who are serious? Are there any of those here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Question: Why do you care why I am here?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I'm here to stay because I know of no other site in existence anyway else where a kookamonga with the multiple personalities in the possession of pike exists.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike, your are hilarious. You and Kim aren't the same huh? This is something I said last night to Kim, and now it shows up in your post. LOL I stand exactly by what I said, and I think you'll find that most fans on here agree. We are here to have a good time, have a laugh and chat a little baseball. Your (Kim's) obsession with stomping out all Yankees fans leaves you bitter and unable to have any fun with it. I HATE the Yankees and I want them to lose every game, but kicking all the Yankees fans off the forum is dumb. Where is the fun in that? Why don't you just have fun with it, enjoy the banter and go on with your life? Oh yeah, you can't. You're too obsessed and insecure.....Sorry....I apologize pike, I really do, but I'm going to have to get in touch with j-bay, and have him get on his bat phone and have you banned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Question: Why do you care why I am here?  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Because if you aren't to be taken seriously then why would anyone want to have a discussion with you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Who am I? Why am I here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Examiner, I know how you feel and what brings you here. The question is being posed to the rest of the forum. Please allow them to answer. Don't hijack the thread. I merely want to determine how many feel like you do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Quote from Examiner:

Most of us on here couldn't are less who's a Yankee troll, who's a pretend Sox fan, and who's "loyal and positive". Pike is the only one that sings that tune. Not one of us besides pike really takes this forum or much that is said on it seriously. We are here to chat a little baseball, have some laughs and a good time. Get used to it or leave.

Do most of you feel this way? Let myself and others know. better yet let new people to the forum know. In doing so, it will save many from getting into debates that are futile and a complete waste of their time and effort.                                              

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Question: Why are you here?": [QUOTE]Examiner, I know how you feel and what brings you here. The question is being posed to the rest of the forum. Please allow them to answer. Don't hijack the thread. I merely want to determine how many feel like you do. Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] Kimpike, I'll post what I want when I want. Besides, you aren't going to leave the forum no matter what answer you get from the masses. Why bother?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I

n Response to Re: Question: Why are you here?:
    [QUOTE]Examiner, I know how you feel and what brings you here. The question is being posed to the rest of the forum. Please allow them to answer. Don't hijack the thread. I merely want to determine how many feel like you do.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

OK, since you ask ... I agree with Examiner. Which isn't say I don't enjoy a good debate. But I don't get the obsession with getting rid of the "Yankee trolls."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]OK, since you ask ... I agree with Examiner. Which isn't say I don't enjoy a good debate. But I don't get the obsession with getting rid of the "Yankee trolls."
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

What use is a debate if both sides in the debate are not serious or honest? Read the OP again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]OK, since you ask ... I agree with Examiner. Which isn't say I don't enjoy a good debate. But I don't get the obsession with getting rid of the "Yankee trolls."
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

When pike was a kid late one evening the pike family farm was attacked by Yankee fans. The pike family and all the cows were massacred the farm burned to the ground. Young pike survived by running into the woods.

Ever since that day pike has attempted to annilate the yankee horde wherever it exists. His job is never done.  He does it for his family.

Whatever it takes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question: Why are you here? : What use is a debate if both sides in the debate are not serious or honest? Read the OP again.
    I did. He said most of us here like to talk baseball and have fun. That we don't take it too seriously. That certainly describes me. If I ever take this or any other message board seriously, I hope my wife will bash me over the head with a Marucci Black BBCOR. (I'm sure I wouldn't have to ask her).

However, part of the fun is a good debate. And some of the "Yankee trolls" offer the best insight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Question: Why are you here?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question: Why are you here? : When pike was a kid late one evening the pike family farm was attacked by Yankee fans. The pike family and all the cows were massacred the farm burned to the ground. Young pike survived by running into the woods. Ever since that day pike has attempted to annilate the yankee horde wherever it exists. His job is never done.  He does it for his family. Whatever it takes. Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE] True, but there is a further tragedy. This story just came through on the wire.......Im posting it for the second time.....and it solves a lot of mysteries, including who shot JFK, and more importantly, the Kim/pike debate. Turns out flight nineteen emerged from the wormhole that swallowed them up in the Bermuda Triangle, accidentally shot JFK while fumbling with their radio equipment, then turned back to the east only to mysteriously re-emerge near Roanoke Island, accidentally dropping their bomb load on the unsuspecting colony. Then a navigational malfunction caused them to crash into Ameila Earhardt, most of the debris from her plane and the body of Fred Noonan flying back into the wormhole and landing near Roswell, NM. Meanwhile, what was left of flight nineteen skidded to an emergency belly landing in pike's yard, careening into his house. When police and fd arrived at the scene, pike was DOA--still seated upright at his computer dressed in drag, hand on the mouse, about to click "add your reply"--under the account of "kimsaysthis". Meanwhile the entire panorama was suspiciously observed by hovering UFO's, and covered up by the US Government.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

"And some of the "Yankee trolls" offer the best insight."

Oxymoron: Trolls offering insight. By definition, that is not their mission. You need to look up the definition of troll again.

Thanks for your opinion. So far we have two opinions and the other posts are juvenile nonsense as usual.

If there is a consensus on this question then perhaps some regulars and newbies will know what they are up against.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I take it that Zac and TWM agree with Examiner - that they take nothing seriously here? It is just sandbox time in the playground? A place for adults to act like kids? OK, that's four opinions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Re: I'm Kimsaysthis

posted at 4/1/2012 1:38 AM EDT
    First: 4/14/2010
    Last: 4/1/2012
    In Response to Re: I'm Kimsaysthis:
    In response to "Re: I'm Kimsaysthis": If a definitive and final report came out on who really shot JFK, it wouldn't be a bigger moment. Oh, here it is.....Turns out flight nineteen emerged from the wormhole that swallowed them up in the B. Triangle, accidentally shot JFK while fumbling with their radio equipment, then turned back to the east only to mysteriously re-emerge near Roanoke Island, accidentally dropping their bomb load on the unsuspecting colony. Then a navigational malfunction caused them to crash into Ameila Earhardt, most of the debris from her plane and the body of Fred Noonan flying back into the wormhole and landing near Roswell, NM. Meanwhile, what was left of flight nineteen skidded to an emergency belly landing in pike's yard, careening into his house. When police and fd arrived at the scene, pike was DOA--still seated upright at his computer dressed in drag, hand on the mouse, about to click "add your reply"--under the account of "kimsaysthis". Meanwhile the entire panorama was suspiciously observed by hovering UFO's, and covered up by the US Government.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Yup. I was right. You're crazy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I

n Response to Re: Question: Why are you here?:
    [QUOTE]I take it that Zac and TWM agree with Examiner - that they take nothing seriously here? It is just sandbox time in the playground? A place for adults to act like kids? OK, that's four opinions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yup, I was right. You're Kim.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

I agree with Examiner.....and Lloyd's comment about your/Kim's bizarre obession with Yankee fans being here.

Most of them are welcome, in my opinion, they all have the right to be here, most of them add value, and those you think don't add value - your "trolls" - will only be encouraged by your/Kim's absurd campaign.  Why can't you see that?

Can't you see how funny it is to see you/Kim wrapped around Babe's little finger?  He's taking the p out of you day and night but you just can't see it.  "Neither" of you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I sincerely hope kimpike's campaign doesn't stop. It provides so much humorous fodder, it leaves me in tears most of the time.