Question: Why are you here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Question: Why are you here?

How come I don,t get paid?  I'm here. And as a matter of fact, I am here and I don't see you, so I should be paid and you should not.   Of course you could be over there, but I don't know if over there gets paid, and if so , what the pay scale is.  This is more confusing  and harder to answer than the  " Why Are You Here ? "  thread, which probably gets all philosophical, religious, and metaphysical.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i get paid to be here.

[/QUOTE]

AHA!  Did you just confess to being one of the phantom mods?  :-)

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i get paid to be here.

[/QUOTE]

AHA!  Did you just confess to being one of the phantom mods?  :-)

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha.  no way i could be trusted with those "powers".  MOD2 would have to boot me.

i just meant i visit the site whilst at work.  so technically i am getting paid.  ;)~ 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BECAUSE  DAD SAID ...........   "SON, stick with me, I will show you all about our RED SOX & how to get along with people"  !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BECAUSE  DAD SAID ...........   "SON, stick with me, I will show you all about our RED SOX & how to get along with people"  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

So.....you don't listen to DAD? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm here because I moved away from Maine in 2004 and had nobody to talk Sox with.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]
    Ditto except I moved from the boston area in 1982.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to lowelll's comment:
    [QUOTE]Quote from Examiner:

Most of us on here couldn't are less who's a Yankee troll, who's a pretend Sox fan, and who's "loyal and positive". Pike is the only one that sings that tune. Not one of us besides pike really takes this forum or much that is said on it seriously. We are here to chat a little baseball, have some laughs and a good time. Get used to it or leave.

Do most of you feel this way? Let myself and others know. better yet let new people to the forum know. In doing so, it will save many from getting into debates that are futile and a complete waste of their time and effort.            [/QUOTE]

Perfect. :)   that about sums it up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

September of 1983.  Failed out of UMASS.  Nothing else to do but move to Oregon and take over the state.  It went quietly.

Problem....  ounce you take it over, apparently you own it.  So.....   I come here to talk Sox, as there are precious few Sox fans in these parts.   5 or so more years, I will sell this state, move back, and be done with you fools. ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Oh.....   and to vent on occasion when we can't hit ths broad side of a barn.