Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Question

If Theo thought so much of BC to make him his successor as RS GM, then why did he take Hoyer with him to Cubs? I think he got Lucchino with a parting shot on that one!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Question

we all knew BC was going to be the next GM. even if hoyer were an option

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Ben is/was Larry's yes man. Now Ben knows Larry is as untrusting with him as he was with Theo. Ben is in a rock and a hard place. Larry is the guy who is the problem, not Ben.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Question:
    [QUOTE]Ben is/was Larry's yes man. Now Ben knows Larry is as untrusting with him as he was with Theo. Ben is in a rock and a hard place. Larry is the guy who is the problem, not Ben.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

i don't think either of them is the problem. the bloated payroll epstein got us into is the problem. nothing ben or larry can do for a few years until we can be clear of some of the bad FA signings.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Question:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question : i don't think either of them is the problem. the bloated payroll epstein got us into is the problem. nothing ben or larry can do for a few years until we can be clear of some of the bad FA signings.
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]Exactly. Big money FA signings really seem to be Theo's kryptonite. Ben was never Theo's guy anyway, he was hired by Duke before the present ownership took over.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

WHAT!?!?!?!?! i have a red sox tattoo son. i was born into RSN and i will die a part of RSN. the real question is are YOU a closet yankees fan

btw what makes you think i am a yankees fan?? i only talk about how much i love this team..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Pike, why did you add Firefligh to your repertoire of screen names?  I assume you know Firefligh was a woman. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

have you read my past posts?? calling out bill for being a fairweather sox fan.... i had noting BUT optimism during the first 5 games when everyone was having a firesale proclaiming the season a failure. get your eyes checked pike. or ask if anyone else thinks i am a yankees fan

why would i get a red sox tattoo if i were a yankees fan???? or do you not know how tattoos work? they're for life dude..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

if you don't believe me look me up on facebook: joe farmer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

things get too real for ya pike?? where'd ya go??

if you don't warn people i'm a yankees fan who will??

Sections
Shortcuts