Quiet day today, look for ADDITIONS coming for ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Quiet day today, look for ADDITIONS coming for ...........

Tuesday....... one, maybe two "arms" for the pen.......  On the move will be Dias, and ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Quiet day today, look for ADDITIONS coming for ...........

The 'pen is mightier than the sword.

Two arms for sister sara.

Tuesday's gone with the wind.

... and other nonsense.

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.-Josh Billings

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

The 'pen is mightier than the sword.

Two arms for sister sara.

Tuesday's gone with the wind.

... and other nonsense.

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.-Josh Billings

OK, Thanks zilly !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Keep making inane posts and non-specific predictions Billy Boy 86.

Sooner or later you're just bound to get one right. After all, if 10,000 monkeys started randomly typing, in two million years statistically one of them would write " The Audacity of Dope " or something.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Since you're talking about additions: I'm throwing out Garin Cecchini's name as a possible  consideration for 3 B if he continues his hot hitting and if Drew goes on the DL. I have tickets for Portland's game next Monday and I hope to see him play and see if he's as good as advertised. If he is he may be just the medicine we need at 3 B and if he's the on base machine he's said to be--he could be our Machado. Yes the guy promoted last season to the O's from AA.

As far as arms Jose DeLaTorre is pitching well at AAA--1.69 ERA.

In addition we haven't seen Rubby(ERA--2.28) throw a major league pitch,  yet we have seen, I believe,  4 MLB starts from Webster. What is happening with Aceves( ERA-3.71) I know he had a stinker last time out but he must be chomping at the bit to get back to Boston.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Since you're talking about additions: I'm throwing out Garin Cecchini's name as a possible  consideration for 3 B if he continues his hot hitting and if Drew goes on the DL. I have tickets for Portland's game next Monday and I hope to see him play and see if he's as good as advertised. If he is he may be just the medicine we need at 3 B and if he's the on base machine he's said to be--he could be our Machado. Yes the guy promoted last season to the O's from AA.

As far as arms Jose is pitching well at AAA--sub 2 ERA.

In addition we haven't seen Rubby throw a major league pitch yet we have seen I believe 4 starts from Webster. What is happening with Aceves--I know he had a stinker last time out but he must be chomping at the bit to get back to Boston.

Good post......  Nice to see that you have a vision of the game and the depth that the Sox have in the system......  Some of the above posters just can't get by their lack of understanding of Baseball !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

In addition we haven't seen Rubby throw a major league pitch yet we have seen I believe 4 starts from Webster. What is happening with Aceves--I know he had a stinker last time out but he must be chomping at the bit to get back to Boston.

Good post......  Nice to see that you have a vision of the game and the depth that the Sox have in the system......  Some of the above posters just can't get by their lack of understanding of Baseball !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!!!!  Yeah Bill.....your baseball acumen is amazing!!!  My favorite was when you said this a few days ago:

Todays 3rd baseman .......   DIAZ  ??????????????      Whats his history ???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

More meh from "The Boy Who Cried Blockbuster"

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

HAHAHA!!!!!!  Yeah Bill.....your baseball acumen is amazing!!!  My favorite was when you said this a few days ago:

Todays 3rd baseman .......   DIAZ  ??????????????      Whats his history ???

Your right, that was funny.......... >HUMOR

Sections
Shortcuts