R DE LA ROSA ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: R DE LA ROSA ........

To Bill,

There is another catcher in AAA named Butler who is really playing well.  I saw him last year in AA and he is very good defensively, I wasn't sure if he would hit but he is having a good season.  He might have more upside than young Carlton as a back up catcher at the ML level in the near future.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Mchampion's comment:

To Bill,

There is another catcher in AAA named Butler who is really playing well.  I saw him last year in AA and he is very good defensively, I wasn't sure if he would hit but he is having a good season.  He might have more upside than young Carlton as a back up catcher at the ML level in the near future.  

Thats good to know ........  As all knows, Bill-806 keeps an open ming to all player development & moves.......

Bill, we all know a Ming is a terrible thing to waste....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

[QUOTE]

I can't remember a RS season where so many talented minor league players have been brought up and filled in admirably. They seem to get better and better; keep the good kids coming.

That Dodger deal really was the biggest robbery since the "BRINKS JOB" !!!!!!

Yes, the Dodgers got fleeced. Sox are laughing all the way to the bank, and the Dodgers are laughing all the way to First Place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to youkillus's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

[QUOTE]

I can't remember a RS season where so many talented minor league players have been brought up and filled in admirably. They seem to get better and better; keep the good kids coming.

That Dodger deal really was the biggest robbery since the "BRINKS JOB" !!!!!!

Yes, the Dodgers got fleeced. Sox are laughing all the way to the bank, and the Dodgers are laughing all the way to First Place.

Yes the Dodgers are in 1st place, but you can't say that was because of the trade....without Puig and the return to dominance of Hanley R....they would be no where....Beckett was 0-5 before being injured, Punto has been a non factor....CC after the Hot start has a WAR of 1.2....Agon has been good.....but thats it

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts