Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox

http://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/wofx-980-am-dumps-mets-in-favor-of-red-sox/8311/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox

troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Here is a list, State-by-State of all stations in the Red Sox Radio Network.

http://www.weei.com/weei/shows-schedules/red-sox-radio-network

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

stop it troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

That one station in Colorado is a puzzler.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]stop it troll
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Why is this thread trolling?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

We can't have anymore of this:

Former affiliates (23 stations)
    • 560/WHYN: Springfield, Massachusetts (through 2006)
    • 580/WTAG: Worcester, Massachusetts (circa 1967-2006)
    • 610 WGIR: Manchester, N.H.
    • 630/WPRO: Providence, R.I. (1986-2005)
    • 940/WGFP: Webster, Massachusetts (2005)
    • 990/WALE: Greenville, R.I. (2005, 2008)
    • 1110/WHIM: East Providence, R.I. (unknown date)
    • 1120/WPRX: Bristol, Connecticut (2005)
    • 1160/WSKW: Skowhegan, Maine (????-2005)
    • 1220/WRIB: Providence, R.I.
    • 1230/WERI: Westerly, R.I. (1997)
    • 1380/WNRI: Woonsocket, R.I. (1997)
    • 1400 WVAE: Biddeford, Maine (Until 2006)
    • 1450/WKRI: West Warwick, R.I. (1997)
    • 1450/WTSA: Brattleboro, Vermont (late 1960s-early 1970s?)
    • 1490/WCCM (now WCEC): Haverhill, Massachusetts
    • 1570/WPEP: Taunton, Massachusetts (2004-2005)
    • 95.5/WBRU: Providence, R.I. (2007 overflow)
    • 96.7 WCME: Boothbay Harbor, Maine (Until 2006}
    • 98.3 WHAI-FM: Greenfield, Massachusetts
    • 101.1/WWKJ (now WFRQ): Mashpee, Massachusetts (1998)
    • 102.5/WQSS: Camden, Maine (1990s-Early 2000s)
    • 103.1/WZON-FM: Dover-Foxcroft (???? - 2011)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox : Why is this thread trolling?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Ugh... the master of troll accusations and I was only teasing him - then in walks space thinking it was an "accusation". Ugh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Radio Station in NY replacing Mets with Red Sox : Ugh... the master of troll accusations and I was only teasing him - then in walks space thinking it was an "accusation". Ugh.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Sorry B.  I have never been able to keep up with all the trolliness and counter-trolliness.  Forgive me for my transgression.  Yeah, Pike is funny.  i actually really dig the kid, but i have never been able to figure his need to reveal and codify all the apparent trolling. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

It's great news as I live in upstate NY AND can now get the Sox on regular radio without having to get the Baseball package on Sirius radio.
    Their are many Sox fans who will be able to get that station, so we now have something to look forward to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Many posters are naive and think that those who irritate and annoy them are merely expressing a different opinion. This is far from the truth. Read this, if you wish to. I just might wake you up to how you are being played or toyed with.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=internet%20troll

I just hate to see people being taken advantage of. If you find it entertaining then so be it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Many posters are naive and think that those who irritate and annoy them are merely expressing a different opinion. This is far from the truth. Read this, if you wish to. I just might wake you up to how you are being played or toyed with. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=internet%20troll I just hate to see people being taken advantage of. If you find it entertaining then so be it.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Its not that I find it entertaining, its just that I don't care.  The posters who do get under my skin, like Softy, are certainly not trolls.  I find it easy to weed out the irritate/annoyers because they don't have enough baseball sense to back up their provocations.  So I don't engage them.  And, if they do, then, for all intents and purposes, they might as well be just expressing a contrary opinion to mine.  And, so, a debate ensues, and, isn't that what this board is about?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

When contrary opinions are the only / sole weapons in one's arsenal then one should start thinking that such person is here to annoy. He dislikes nearly every player, coach, the manager, GM, and owner. He is more contrary regarding "his team" that he sounds ten times worst than a Yankee fan. His Ellsbury bashing is a routine or act and most on the forum can see through it. One must be blind not to surmise as much. He sits and laughs at his computer after seeing how many take the bait. He loves debate more than "his Red Sox". Intelligent, brilliant, well-read people can easily enjoy being trolls, it is fun and entertaining to them especially when it is what they live for everyday since they have nothing else to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]When contrary opinions are the only / sole weapons in one's arsenal then one should start thinking that such person is here to annoy. He dislikes nearly every player, coach, the manager, GM, and owner. He is more contrary regarding "his team" that he sounds ten times worst than a Yankee fan. His Ellsbury bashing is a routine or act and most on the forum can see through it. One must be blind not to surmise as much. He sits and laughs at his computer after seeing how many take the bait. He loves debate more than "his Red Sox". Intelligent, brilliant, well-read people can easily enjoy being trolls, it is fun and entertaining to them especially when it is what they live for everyday since they have nothing else to do.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.  What you say about Softy is true.  Guess I am just a fool then.  Because that sort of thing doesn't bother me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

The only fans who get annoyed by trolls are those that think their opinion is the only one that counts.  To them anyone that holds an opposing view is a troll and that is how they dismiss the opposing view...regardless of what that view might be or how good it actually might be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]The only fans who get annoyed by trolls are those that think their opinion is the only one that counts.  To them anyone that holds an opposing view is a troll and that is how they dismiss the opposing view...regardless of what that view might be or how good it actually might be.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

You apparently didn't take the time to read this like or if you did you failed to understand it. This forum and most Internet forums are loaded with trolls, it is a fact and it is reality. There are posters who come here with the sole purpose of annoying others.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=internet%20troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]The only fans who get annoyed by trolls are those that think their opinion is the only one that counts.  To them anyone that holds an opposing view is a troll and that is how they dismiss the opposing view...regardless of what that view might be or how good it actually might be.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not.  When you come to a different conclusion than I, which has happened, I generally post my views respectfully.  When I think someone is posting something utterly ridiculous, then they are probably trolling.

Trading Ellsbury for Pineda+ is interesting.  When one of the posters suggest we start Cameron over Ellsbury, they're trolling.