1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: RAMBO comes alive in BAWSTON!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

I don't disagree, but please go to the political board??  please? 

This site is supposed to be about baseball...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

One man I read about lost his 8 year old boy, his 6 year old daughter had a leg amputated and last I knew his wife was in critical condition after brain surgery.

How can you glamorize these killers on this blog?

Rambo was make believe these guys are pure evil.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

Would you rather have some one's son, daughter, Mother, Father, grandchild etc... walking to work in Watertown or Cambridge or Boston killed.  See the difference between the USA and many other countries is that WE value another person's life and we do not even have to know them. That is why you see games postponed or events like the B's game where tyhe fans made it all about the value we place on human life and how we come together as ONE NATION.

They may have followers but NOT ONE will be a citizen of Boston or the US

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

shots fired in watertown. sounds like they might have him

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Your idol just gave up.  Didn't even have the stones to go down swinging.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WAY OFF contrarian!!!!   Too smart by half...   1/4

These losers NEVER brought Boston, or the U.S. to it's knees!  NEVER!  I hated hearing the city was on "lockdown," but that's not what any Bostonian would EVER do willingly.  I guarantee you, there were very few, if any (besides little old ladies) Bostonians who ever gave going out and about a second thought, except for whatever restrictions were mandated.  Even then, I'm sure there were plenty who were out.

I'm sure you didn't intend it, but I take great offense with the "brought us to our knees" descriptor.  The only time anybody from Boston would ever get on their knees with respect to this terror attack would be to pray for the injured and dead.  "To our knees" with fear?  Not on your life!

I really hope you will consider re-characterizing this!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Softy, you know that you can't call them  "militant muslim terrorists"....... They are the product of all the lib/left/rad/soc/commie/ warm & fuzzie/moonbats !!!"

hmm I feel dumber after reading that. "muslim terrorists" attacked on Sept 11 when a Republican president was in office FYI. Islamic militants have an issue with the modern west in general, doesn't matter who is in office. Bin Laden was radicalized by his experience FIGHTING COMMUNISTS with arms provided by the Reagan administration. In Reagan's own effort to fight communism, he thought arming Islamic extremists to help in that fight was worth the downside. You can debate whether that was a good idea or not, but it's historical fact. " Prepping for a possible war with the Soviet Union, Ronald Reagan spent billions of dollars funding the Islamist mujahidin Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan."

Get with the program Bill. 

Oh, and Thanks for your divisive junk at a time when most Americans worth a darn are standing united, in fact that was the strongest thing about the Boston event was the strength of the city's people. Unlike on the Internet where pea brains ruin things, on the ground folks banded together and during that time their politics were irrellevant, more important things were in play. 

And Commie, the Rambo stuff is really inappropriate. This guy was outmatched. Their weakness was they didn't have an escape plan anywhere as sophisticated as the attack plan. Possible they did have a plan that broke down for some reason but this guy was hunted down and he had no ability to resist in the end. Don't make him a hero. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts