Rangers extend Andrus for $120 Mil?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Rangers extend Andrus for $120 Mil?

I think he's worth it but they have the #1 prospect in all of baseball sitting there ready to go in 2 weeks with 6 years of control and he's a SS. Who are they going to trade? Both of these guys are clear SS? I imagine they are thinking about moving someone to 2nd, as in maybe Profar and moving Kinsler to the OF or trading him?

With Beltre at 3rd, Andrus at SS and Profar at 2nd they have possibly the widest ranging infield defense ever. All those guys are excellent for the slots they are in.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Rangers extend Andrus for $120 Mil?

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Should have offered them Ellsbury and the tailing draft compensation option, and Bailey, for that top prospect.

No way Texas gives up Profar for 1 year of Ellsbury, the draft pick and Bailey.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not even close!

You must think very highly of this kid named Jacoby.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Should have offered them Ellsbury and the tailing draft compensation option, and Bailey, for that top prospect.

They refused to part w/ Profar for J.Upton.

Which I think we can agree, was stupid.  JUPP is going to have a monster year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

They refused to part w/ Profar for J.Upton.

Which I think we can agree, was stupid.  JUPP is going to have a monster year.

not if cody ross keeps outproducing him...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Profar looks for real to me. It's the changing of the guard for mlb shortstops. Profar and Simmons. Both look tremendous. This all has a shoe waiting to drop I think. I don't think Profar will be at 2nd for long, if at all. He is a for real SS.

Sections
Shortcuts