Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread:
    [QUOTE]whats that 2 runs off of botched or dropped balls by youk and ross? 
    Posted by isurfvb24[/QUOTE]
    FWIW, it looked like a tough in between hop to Youk that came up and got him in the chest.  Maybe he should have played it differently, though.  I don't know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : Maybe he's thinking, " What did I get myself into."
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

exactly gale, when francona was let go, BV was asked if he was interested, his quote was "who the hell would want that job" Bad move on the FO part. Hes too abrasive for boston, especially after francona. not good with the media. friend of mine works for the yankees. said the same thing happened with girardi after torre. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : [QUOTE]I hate to say this, but watching the body language of Bobby Valentine tells me he's not sure he wants to be here. Anyone else get that impression? Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE well after cherrington threw him under the bus and took pedeys side then yea i wouldnt want to be there either.  Posted by isurfvb24[/QUOTE] I havent heard what Ben said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": I thought he'd be ok, but he has show me absolutely nothing so far. The gaff with Youk, then the back-peddling, then the "yeah it was a mistake" mess after not taking Bard out yesterday. Doesn't fill me with condense. Has he lost this team already? Surely not, but what do you say?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The mutiny of the USS bubby v has only just begun.

Strap yourselves in sawx fans, you are in for a bumpy ride!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : FWIW, it looked like a tough in between hop to Youk that came up and got him in the chest.  Maybe he should have played it differently, though.  I don't know.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

i agree it took a bad bounce but still a routine play at 3rd for youk, bad luck i guess, he usually makes that play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : The mutiny of the USS bubby v has only just begun. Strap yourselves in sawx fans, you are in for a bumpy ride!! Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Maybe, maybe not. But hearing it from you makes me feel a lot better. You know, kind of like when Satan tells you something, you know the opposite is true? Kind of like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

that, you can call a pitiful strikeout..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Youk having all kinds of trouble with the breaking ball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

youk strikes out swinging. what a surprise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

silly me for thinking the sox would come out and fight after all the media crap surrounding the team......instead they lay an egg.....pathetic

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

6-3 good guys courtesy of Andruw Jones

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Youk having all kinds of trouble with the breaking ball.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Youk, just having trouble.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : Except that I got to watch the bubby v sideshow first hand when I lived in NYC. Deny it all you want, but he is what he is. celts up 26-24 Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] He also took the Mets to the WS, so it can't all be on him. I havent denied anything, I've actually put honest questions. I'm just not going to pretend I know for sure what will happen like you're trying to do. It's still too early for that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Well, it's a tad gloomy here but keep in mind that the Sox have shown the ability to put up some big innings.  Just have to hold it at seven and see what happens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Finally a 1 2 3 inning.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Well, it's a tad gloomy here but keep in mind that the Sox have shown the ability to put up some big innings.  Just have to hold it at seven and see what happens.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

11-8 we win, Joel!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Well, I can't seem to get away from Celtics updates (courtesy of Babe in Examiner's post) so I'm outta here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]6-3 good guys courtesy of Andruw Jones Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE] Funny Hawk. I didn't know Andruw played for the White Sox.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Well, it's a tad gloomy here but keep in mind that the Sox have shown the ability to put up some big innings.  Just have to hold it at seven and see what happens.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  Let's chip away at this a little bit. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Geez just tuned in, As Steve McQueen said in the closing scene of the Sand Pepples, "What the hell happened". Just saw Youk K, he looks like he has tochange his batting stanceor he isgoing to make pitchers wealthy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Geez just tuned in, As Steve McQueen said in the closing scene of the Sand Pepples, "What the hell happened". Just saw Youk K, he looks like he has tochange his batting stanceor he isgoing to make pitchers wealthy.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

groin injury when he slid into home plate sunday and lester apparently was ill, tried to go 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

are you kidding me?!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : mikey and babe complain about pike, then they do the same, takes one to know one or something like that
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I gave a Yankee score, I don't do what Pike does.  It's the Sox play that has many of you so uptight, if they were winning the mood on this forum would be different.  If the Sox go on an extended winning streak and the Yanks tank suddenly everyone will have a sense of humor again around here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Repko showing his Fenway rookie hood there. Too bad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Five runs down and Repko is out stretching. This is just bad baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts