Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

That was poor letting Repko try for two when Hamilton made the grab on the ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

wow! you guys see that replay!?!?!?! no tag!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

why is aviles playing so close to third?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]wow! you guys see that replay!?!?!?! no tag!! Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] Figures. Just our luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I didnot seethe replay, the carrier I have did not show it. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]wow! you guys see that replay!?!?!?! no tag!! Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

bv needs to get some ground ball reps to his infield, this is horrible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]I didnot seethe replay, the carrier I have did not show it. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": Posted by AL34[/QUOTE] He really was safe, but the throw beat him. Shouldn't have run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

they need to throw at gentry his next ab.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread:
    [QUOTE]I didnot seethe replay, the carrier I have did not show it. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

repko got his arms on either side of the tag and got the the bag. the tag didn't even thouch him even after he got to the bag. we just can't catch a break

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The umpiring has been awful lately, picking up right where they left off last year. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": He really was safe, but the throw beat him. Shouldn't have run. Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

He was out by 5 steps.  No need for a tag

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : repko got his arms on either side of the tag and got the the bag. the tag didn't even thouch him even after he got to the bag. we just can't catch a break
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

he was def safe, looked a little closer without the replay, ump missed that one bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

just blame it on the umps like the other night....

knicks killing it 54-35

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]The umpiring has been awful lately, picking up right where they left off last year. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

was just about to post the same, AL. some of these umps are making 500,000 a year and they cant afford a pair of glasses?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Reminder; the game is on the MLB channel with Costas and Kaat . Just in case you are tired of hearing about the dumb balloons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]just blame it on the umps like the other night.... knicks killing it 54-35
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

blaming what on the umps? he just missed a call bro. it happens. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]just blame it on the umps like the other night.... knicks killing it 54-35 Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] For being behind 7-2? No one is doing that babe, but it was still the wrong call. Repko shouldn't have run. I posted that myself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay saw the at bat by Cody Ross and it was a terrible play calling by the ump, even Jerry Remy made the comment that none of the pitches were in the strike zone according to Amica. I also saw the Washington game and Stasburg was getting some real bad calls as well. What kills me is they should figure a way to computerize it already and take the human factor out of it. On another note these Umps are aggressive as well and do not walk away. They get argumentive. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : was just about to post the same, AL. some of these umps are making 500,000 a year and they cant afford a pair of glasses? Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]Reminder; the game is on the MLB channel with Costas and Kaat . Just in case you are tired of hearing about the dumb balloons. Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] I've been watching. Jim Kaat is good as usual, but Costas is simply a lousy announcer in any sport. Tries to be clever/intelligent, and comes across nerdy/trite.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]JBay saw the at bat by Cody Ross and it was a terrible play calling by the ump, even Jerry Remy made the comment that none of the pitches were in the strike zone according to Amica. I also saw the Washington game and Stasburg was getting some real bad calls as well. What kills me is they should figure a way to computerize it already and take the human factor out of it. On another note these Umps are aggressive as well and do not walk away. They get argumentive. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Like everything else about the game, the umps have changed too. they think its about them and want to part of the big show. no one worse than joe west. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]He was out by 5 steps.  No need for a tag
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

the ball being there before the runner does not constitute an out. how many times have you seen guys slide and avoid the tag?? it happens all the time. the ump just blew the call

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

[QUOTE]just blame it on the umps like the other night.... knicks killing it 54-35
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    F U on the sox stuff. F Yea on the Knicks thing  (I hope you can see that this is a joke and NOT an insult)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : the ball being there before the runner does not constitute an out. how many times have you seen guys slide and avoid the tag?? it happens all the time. the ump just blew the call
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

Agreed, he was safe.  Just not a good idea.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

4-7 here we come, its like 2011 all over again, no pitching, no clutch hitting. Someone wanna let agonz know that he is not being paid to hit singles. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Its games like this when you miss Jacoby Ellsbury, you are carrying weak hitters in Saltalmachia, Repko, a struggling Youkillis. Those are three dead offensive positions in the lineup right now as I am typing this Youkillis has struck out again. n response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]4-7 here we come, its like 2011 all over again, no pitching, no clutch hitting. Someone wanna let agonz know that he is not being paid to hit singles.  Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]