Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]4-7 here we come, its like 2011 all over again, no pitching, no clutch hitting. Someone wanna let agonz know that he is not being paid to hit singles.  Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE] 5-10 when NYY leave town. Any takers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Not much you can say about Youk. He is totally messed up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

bobby v, you were right. bench youk please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

My buddy Johnny Egan is at the game....

says it looks like batting practice!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Youk looks lost.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]My buddy Johnny Egan is at the game.... says it looks like batting practice!!! Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] I'm on a forum. Looks like troll practice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": 5-10 when NYY leave own. Any takers?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

no think we'll win tomorrow with Beckett, will take at least one against NY. Yankees havent look that great either. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": 5-10 when NYY leave town. Any takers?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I said before, I don't think there will too much patience shown this year. Look for some changes if things don't improve pretty soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Its still early but he looks done, wonder if they hope Midddlebrooks is in the wings or make a play for Wright on the Mets. n response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]Three strikeouts for Ham-head Youkillis tonight? -- not good. Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

You can't spell Youk without a K...Its says a lot about this team that they given up in the 6th, their body language is embarrassing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

ehhhh i don't know about using a computer to call balls/strikes. but they should have an umpire watching from a booth that has both angles, (an overhead view and a side view) so they can slow down/pause the moment the ball crosses the plate and make a perfect call everytime. sure at first it might take a while longer to get your calls but once they become adept at using the software it could be just as fast as an actual ump without all the BS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : I said before, I don't think there will too much patience shown this year. Look for some changes if things don't improve pretty soon.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

yeah bench youk

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : no think we'll win tomorrow with Beckett, will take at least one against NY. Yankees havent look that great either. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I have to say that I think Beckett was more lucky than good the other day. A lot of hard hit balls. Only one strikeout. Not much velocity. This Rangers lineup may just well tee off on him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay asking the Twinkies to take two in a row against the Yankees is asking for the moon. The more I look atMike Napoli the more I believe that he would have been a great fit for our club. Saltalamachia has too big a hole in his swing. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : no think we'll win tomorrow with Beckett, will take at least one against NY. Yankees havent look that great either.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : I have to say that I think Beckett was more lucky than good the other day. A lot of hard hit balls. Only one strikeout. Not much velocity. This Rangers lineup may just well tee off on him.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

could be, gale. Texas seems to have the best teams, good balance. the injury to ells was a killer. if they can hold their own, get ells, crawford and dice k back, may be able to make a second half push

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice grab Ross!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : no think we'll win tomorrow with Beckett, will take at least one against NY. Yankees havent look that great either.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Tomorrow is a swing game. If the Sox win it, they'll take two from NYY. That makes them 7-8 when they leave town. Still better than last year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]JBay asking the Twinkies to take two in a row against the Yankees is asking for the moon. The more I look atMike Napoli the more I believe that he would have been a great fit for our club. Saltalamachia has too big a hole in his swing. In response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Twins dont have any pitching. Think Lavarnway will as well when he's ready. Kids got a great bat

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

It must be more than just hitting bothering Youk because most players don't take their issues to the field.  He is being paid way too much to have these type of issues.  He is an older player - but not that old.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]It must be more than just hitting bothering Youk because most players don't take their issues to the field.  He is being paid way too much to have these type of issues.  He is an older player - but not that old.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

bobby v hurt his feelings

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I agree they need to get the kid up, Saltalamachia is killing this team offensively, Lavarney has a nice swing tailored made for Fenway. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": []In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : Twins dont have any pitching. Think Lavarnway will as good when hes ready. Kids got a great bat Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I agree they need to get the kid up, Saltalamachia is killing this team offensively, Lavarney has a nice swing tailored made for Fenway. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": []In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : Twins dont have any pitching. Think Lavarnway will as good when hes ready. Kids got a great bat Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

he played at yale. heard nothing but great things about him;5 tool player. said hes a great kid too. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]I agree they need to get the kid up, Saltalamachia is killing this team offensively, Lavarney has a nice swing tailored made for Fenway. response to "Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread": []In Response to Re: Rangers-Red Sox Gamethread : Twins dont have any pitching. Think Lavarnway will as good when hes ready. Kids got a great bat Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

i wonder if the sox will address this if they still in the race before the trade deadline?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Do we really have nothing better than Repko?