Rangers Release Manny Delcarmen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Rangers Release Manny Delcarmen

From MLB Trade Rumors

The Rangers released righties Manny Delcarmen and Seth McClung from their Triple-A club, tweets Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News.

Delcarmen, 29, posted a 5.59 ERA, 7.7 K/9, 3.5 BB/9, and 0.9 HR/9 with 52 hits allowed in 38 2/3 innings for the Rangers' and Mariners' Triple-A affiliates this year.  The Rockies non-tendered Delcarmen in December, and he signed a minor league deal with the Mariners despite a Major League offer from an NL team.  He opted out of his contract with Seattle on June 1st and signed with Texas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Rangers Release Manny Delcarmen

What happened to this guy...guess a straight fastball can only get you by for so long...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers Release Manny Delcarmen:
    [QUOTE]LOL....do you guys remember the idiot poster in here that used to claim that mdc was the sawx's "secret weapon"? 
    Posted by The---Babe-[/QUOTE]
    I think that was lenny dinardo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorieger. Show scorieger's posts

Gradual wearing down of his shoulder to where he dropped his arm slot, and couldn't get it back.  Lower arm slot for MDC = no movement (not that he had too much to begin with)

n Response to Rangers Release Manny Delcarmen:
    [QUOTE]From MLB Trade Rumors The Rangers released righties Manny Delcarmen and Seth McClung from their Triple-A club, tweets Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News . Delcarmen, 29, posted a 5.59 ERA, 7.7 K/9, 3.5 BB/9, and 0.9 HR/9 with 52 hits allowed in 38 2/3 innings for the Rangers' and Mariners' Triple-A affiliates this year.  The Rockies non-tendered Delcarmen in December, and he signed a minor league deal with the Mariners despite a Major League offer from an NL team.  He opted out of his contract with Seattle on June 1st and signed with Texas.
    Posted by Mr.Bump[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

[QUOTE]LOL....do you guys remember the idiot poster in here that used to claim that mdc was the sawx's "secret weapon"? 
    Posted by The---Babe-[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I remember two or three years ago, one of the sabermetrics posters would personally attack anyone who suggested trading Delcarmen. He was one of the only three contributors to Moony's Idealistic threads, but hasn't posted here in over a year. I wonder why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

He has probably done what you Yankee Trolls have done. Changed screen names numerous times in an attempted disguise. Apparently he is much better than you two.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhutchski. Show dhutchski's posts

Guys,

He was a local boy who gave us 2 good years.  There's no need to kick him when he's down.  No, I'm not sheading any tears that the Sox let him go, but I wish him luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, He was a local boy who gave us 2 good years.  There's no need to kick him when he's down.  No, I'm not sheading any tears that the Sox let him go, but I wish him luck.
    Posted by dhutchski[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.  MDC did a good job for the Sox at times.  There is no reason to bash him now.