Rays Series: Predictions/Thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: Rays Series: Predictions/Thoughts

In Response to Re: Rays Series: Predictions/Thoughts:
    [QUOTE]Rays sweep, we will be very lucky and fortuneate to win one. Maybe Lester?? Doubtful.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Yankee Fan or TB fan??
    http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f1f73bbd4ae3988dc67e60457a63c9e6&plckUserId=f1f73bbd4ae3988dc67e60457a63c9e6

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The way we've been playing I'll be happy with a split with Rays and with the other teams the rest of the year, provided the Rays also split. Need the Yankees, since it seems they are going to win the division, to do us a favor & take at least 4 out of 7 in their series with Tampa.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you about the Yankees winning most of their games against Tampa.  That would certainly help us. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Rays Series: Predictions/Thoughts:
    [QUOTE]) )   ) It'll be Kyle Weiland vs. J. Hellickson  followed by Josh Beckett vs. J. Shields , Jon Lester vs. J. Niemann and Tim Wakefield vs. D. Price .
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Despite Tampa having the edge with pitching I do believe our team will take at least three.  They have to, not only for themselves and momentum heading into the post season but to prove Tampa does not belong here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

More than any other time of year, now is the time pitching wins games. TB has some very good pitchers and ours are struggling. Watching us score 18 vs a weak pitcher and now being shut down by Hellickson highlights that philosophy. 

Like I said before: L-W-W-W. We begin our hot streak tomorrow and lose only 2-3 more games in the regular season after tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rays Series: Predictions/Thoughts : Despite Tampa having the edge with pitching I do believe our team will take at least three.  They have to, not only for themselves and momentum heading into the post season but to prove Tampa does not belong here.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

How's UR Tampa Rays prediction working out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]More than any other time of year, now is the time pitching wins games. TB has some very good pitchers and ours are struggling. Watching us score 18 vs a weak pitcher and now being shut down by Hellickson highlights that philosophy.  Like I said before: L-W-W-W. We begin our hot streak tomorrow and lose only 2-3 more games in the regular season after tonight.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]Moon, So that means the sox should win the east. (WOW) I be happy with 92-93 wins. That should allow us to back door in to the playoffs.