rays will catch sox-part2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

rays will catch sox-part2

last week i said;
    rays have very good pitching.sox have lester.now lester  gets clobbered and bard stinks.its gotten worse
    rays play great fundemental baseball.no change although sox haven't been playing at all.
    maddon a great manager and motivator.coma at best a cheerleader and not a very good one.confirmed 200%.red sox dead men walking and coma sits and spits.heand his staff have no clue!
    now we have more injuries -youk,slackey(a blessing in disguise)
    you geniuses said:
    95+ wins nothing to worry about.how about 90 maybe
    rays have to win blah blah,sox only blah.not much difference now.
    great players will play great. when??coma won 2 world series.bs,john henrys wallet won.coma was just along for the ride
    udont no dick jack. well ac/dc what do u say now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: rays will catch sox-part2

Well they aren't going away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

one more thing.rays play hard every out.sox continue to take regular mental health days off or head to boston for every hangnail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

You don't know Jack needs to learn to write. You are a poster boy for bad grammar. You shouldn't flaunt it like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2:
     You don't know Jack needs to learn to write. You are a poster boy for bad grammar. You shouldn't flaunt it like this.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

grammar don't win pennants

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : grammar don't win pennants
    Posted by udontnojack

Grammar doesn't win pennants.

Real fans don't enjoy bashing their team.

Are you a Red Sox fan or a twelve year old trolling?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : Grammar doesn't win pennants. Real fans don't enjoy bashing their team. Are you a Red Sox fan or a twelve year old trolling?
    Posted by BeaconHill19

Being the Joe McCarthy of the forum won't win any pennants either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : Being the Joe McCarthy of the forum won't win any pennants either.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

Looking forward to threads started by you about draft picks, minor league happenings, prospects, and player information. There is a whole world out there in Red Sox land and wasting your time in a black-spirited gamethread in the midst of a slump is a bad idea despite the many who feed upon it. Some posters are never happy unless they are miserable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : Looking forward to threads started by you about draft picks, minor league happenings, prospects, and player information. There is a whole world out there in Red Sox land and wasting your time in a black-spirited gamethread in the midst of a slump is a bad idea despite the many who feed upon it. Some posters are never happy unless they are miserable.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

Well you posted in a gameday thread....what makes that or you any different?  Why aren't you off discussing minor league happenings, prospects and player information instead of crticizing other posters?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : Well you posted in a gameday thread....what makes that or you any different?  Why aren't you off discussing minor league happenings, prospects and player information instead of crticizing other posters?
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

I went in there and reacted with astonishment at how everyone was having such a great time at such a terrible moment in our season. You would act the same if you heard rounds of laughter at a somber event. Is that being critical or is it being flabbergasted? Take your pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : I went in there and reacted with astonishment at how everyone was having such a great time at such a terrible moment in our season. You would act the same if you heard rounds of laughter at a somber event. Is that being critical or is it being flabbergasted? Take your pick.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=880b2b3b648993f6f6a5834badc61e63&plckUserId=880b2b3b648993f6f6a5834badc61e63">
    First: 9/11/2011
    Last: 9/11/2011
    In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : Being the Joe McCarthy of the forum won't win any pennants either.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

Looking forward to threads started by you about draft picks, minor league happenings, prospects, and player information. There is a whole world out there in Red Sox land and wasting your time in a black-spirited gamethread in the midst of a slump is a bad idea despite the many who feed upon it. Some posters are never happy unless they are miserable.                                  

I mean you said it right here you feel the gamethreads are "black-spirited" yet you went in anyway--you must have had some purpose for going in there. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Rubber-necking at the scene of an accident. Guess it is human nature.

Found it to be so unusual to see so many Red Sox fans congregated together having a great time celebrating a loss and slump. Curiousity once killed the cat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

Rubber-necking at the scene of an accident. Guess it is human nature. Found it to be so unusual to see so many Red Sox fans congregated together having a great time celebrating a loss and slump. Curiousity once killed the cat.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

They weren't celebrating they were just angry and frustrated.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

i posted a simple explanation on why i think the rays will catch the sox.you can agree,disagree,state your own thoughts or just shut up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Internalizing your anger and frustration is the option of most fans in Red Sox Nation. You don't see Remy, Orsillo, Caron, Rice, and Eck acting like big babies on the set and blaming John Henry, Lucchino, Theo, and Tito and bashing every player on the team. They would get fired on the next day if they did. They don't take delight with the "I told you so" line that those in the gamethread wear like a badge of honor. It seems that many of those posters act as if they score forum posts when certain players underperform ( thus the tone of celebration).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

i posted a simple explanation on why i think the rays will catch the sox.you can agree,disagree,state your own thoughts or just shut up
    Posted by udontnojack

Your OP was a waste of time reading.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

Internalizing your anger and frustration is the option of most fans in Red Sox Nation. You don't see Remy, Orsillo, Caron, Rice, and Eck acting like big babies on the set and blaming John Henry, Lucchino, Theo, and Tito and bashing every player on the team. They would get fired on the next day if they did. They don't take delight with the "I told you so" line that those in the gamethread wear like a badge of honor. It seems that many of those posters act as if they score forum posts when certain players underperform ( thus the tone of celebration).
    Posted by BeaconHill19

There was not celebration on the gamethread you have just decided to take it that way because they do not post the way you would want them to.  There is also a big difference in Remy, Rice and Eck as opposed to the folks on the gamethread. The folks in the gamethread are pure fans while the others get paid no matter what the Sox do on the field....also they must remain professional as they are doing their job.....for folks on the gamethread they can vent their frustrations as they see accordingly (as they see accordingly, not you) as they are not doing a job they are just being fans. You should accept that everyone on this forum will not post the way you like them to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian1976. Show Brian1976's posts

The funny thing is, the Rays will lose 2 of 3 to the Orioles before they come to Boston while the Red Sox will wake up and sweep the Jays. Mark it down

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : There was not celebration on the gamethread you have just decided to take it that way because they do not post the way you would want them to.  There is also a big difference in Remy, Rice and Eck as opposed to the folks on the gamethread. The folks in the gamethread are pure fans while the others get paid no matter what the Sox do on the field....also they must remain professional as they are doing their job.....for folks on the gamethread they can vent their frustrations as they see accordingly (as they see accordingly, not you) as they are not doing a job they are just being fans. You should accept that everyone on this forum will not post the way you like them to.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

As I said on the other thread is that I expect Red Sox fans to act like fans which is what Babe does with his Yankees. It is my preference and I have no problem stating it. After all when you can't tell the difference between dismayed Red Sox fans and trolls then it projects a bad image to all. No wonder why the Babe laughs so hard at "Red Flops" fans that continually bash their team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

What kind of an idiot debates himself , using two different names?  Get help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : As I said on the other thread is that I expect Red Sox fans to act like fans which is what Babe does with his Yankees. It is my preference and I have no problem stating it. After all when you can't tell the difference between dismayed Red Sox fans and trolls then it projects a bad image to all. No wonder why the Babe laughs so hard at "Red Flops" fans that continually bash their team.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

As I've said before and probably will again with you....you can't expect people to post the way you want, it just won't happen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : As I've said before and probably will again with you....you can't expect people to post the way you want, it just won't happen.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

I am aware of that. I'll avoid the game thread for that reason.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: rays will catch sox-part2 : I am aware of that. I'll avoid the game thread for that reason.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

If it frustrates you, its probably a good move.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

You don't Know Jack Sh#T

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian1976. Show Brian1976's posts

Rays caught the sox at the right time.  The thing is, they're still 3 and a half games down last time I checked.  The Red Sox will wake up and be ready for this 3rd place team when they come to Fenway.  And where will you be?  Commenting on some other teams website like you normally do.  Rack it.

In Response to rays will catch sox-part2:
    last week i said; rays have very good pitching.sox have lester.now lester  gets clobbered and bard stinks.its gotten worse rays play great fundemental baseball.no change although sox haven't been playing at all. maddon a great manager and motivator.coma at best a cheerleader and not a very good one.confirmed 200%.red sox dead men walking and coma sits and spits.heand his staff have no clue! now we have more injuries -youk,slackey(a blessing in disguise) you geniuses said: 95+ wins nothing to worry about.how about 90 maybe rays have to win blah blah,sox only blah.not much difference now. great players will play great. when??coma won 2 world series.bs,john henrys wallet won.coma was just along for the ride udont no dick jack. well ac/dc what do u say now.
    Posted by udontnojack

Sections
Shortcuts