Rays Will Go Away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Rays Will Go Away

The inept offense and patchwork Rays are going to go away. Currently in 3rd place for the wild card spot, 4 games behind the Yankees, the Rays have played their best baseball and avoided injuries to key pitchers. At your best, Joe, your team doesn't cut for 2011.

Sincerely,

Better Red Star Than Work

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Re: Rays Will Go Away

And so will betterredthandead. 

Only a matter of time.

-Daf. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Never felt the Rays would be in it ..  Best pitcher is  Price and he is 7-6.
    Give them 85 wins   and a middling   3rd place finish in the AL East.

Sox back on pace at 41-27   after  lousy start..   Rays will finish at least 10 back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

true, betterredthandead will go away, but he'll return with a new moniker.
    one i'd like to see him use is 'betterdumbthansmart.'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

I wish that softy would stop predicting things, I am of the mind that what ever softhead predicts I will bet the exact opposit. So far I haven't been wrong yet. I made a couple bucks also so I ask, should I thank him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

They are already gone, like a wiener deflated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Many of you make fun of the Thread Bearer, but let us face it:  If he controlled his negative side he would still outwit the vast majority of you.

Not me of course, I am intelligent ... I just don't advertise it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

in answer to the OP's first post...........5 and a half back is a good start wouldn't you say?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Youth, and a Joe Maddon squad, is unpredictable.  Many signs point to the fading a-Ray.  But, baseball happens.  I don't see the point in writing their epitaph in June.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Rays Will Go Away:
    [QUOTE]The inept offense and patchwork Rays are going to go away. Currently in 3rd place for the wild card spot, 4 games behind the Yankees, the Rays have played their best baseball and avoided injuries to key pitchers. At your best, Joe, your team doesn't cut for 2011. Sincerely, Better Red Star Than Work
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

You new signature phrase is somewhat ironic, unless you never sleep.  Hard to imagine you are a very hard working guy, as much time as you spend posting on this board.  I know how much time I spend plunking keys on BDC, and, admittedly, I waste a lot of work hours.  But my output doesn't come close to yours.  So, hard to see how you are the epitome of work ethic ... unless you are paid by Dottie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Rays Will Go Away:
    [QUOTE]The inept offense and patchwork Rays are going to go away. Currently in 3rd place for the wild card spot, 4 games behind the Yankees, the Rays have played their best baseball and avoided injuries to key pitchers. At your best, Joe, your team doesn't cut for 2011. Sincerely, Better Red Star Than Work
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

If the Rays get a bad stretch of poor pitching they will be gone very quickly because their hitting isn't consistent enough to survive the challenge.  A good coach and solid pitching performances will only go so far. 

Yankees/Sox just like the old days barring no major injuries.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Rays Will Go Away:
    [QUOTE]Many of you make fun of the Thread Bearer, but let us face it:  If he controlled his negative side he would still outwit the vast majority of you . Not me of course, I am intelligent ... I just don't advertise it.

Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

You do hide it very well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

but he doesn't hide it as well as you, baby.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

The Rays are very young, poor, and have completely rebuilt their once-impressive bullpen by digging through the scrap heap. So I guess let's pick on them? I don't know, I guess I just don't get the same amount of satisfaction from rooting against the Rays as I do from the rest of the division.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i have mixed feelings about the RAYS, mainly because of their manager, joe madden. facially he reminds me of both dick cheney(whom i totally dislike) and eugene levy (whom i like quite a bit.) thus the mixed feelings.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Yaz, that may be the funniest thing you've ever posted.