Rays will overtake Yanks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Rays will overtake Yanks

In Response to Rays will overtake Yanks:
    [QUOTE]The decrepit Yanks lead is down to 4 games.  The Rays will blow past them.  The Yanks will be lucky to hang on for the 1 game play off.  Book it.
    Posted by Soxpatsceltss1988[/QUOTE]

Idiot - I hate bad immitations.
    Now this is either a Yankee fan who is pathetically trying to mock a member of RSN and failing miserably with it or it is just some instigator.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Rays do have the pitching to do it. And the Yankees are not a lock for a wild card either. Lots of time left for them to choke......Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks:
    [QUOTE]The Rays do have the pitching to do it. And the Yankees are not a lock for a wild card either. Lots of time left for them to choke......
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Just Saying.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks :  Just Saying.....  
    Posted by 56redsox[/QUOTE]

Well, they did patent the concept in 2004..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : Hey Pumps, what's up bud? The Yanks sure did choke that year by golly.  They still have a nice lead this year but there's a long way to go.
    Posted by jeter02fan[/QUOTE]

Just enjoying life Jete...hope you are doing the same. Four game lead is a nice lead? I would be a little nervous about it. The Rays as of this morning are the leading pitching team in the AL and are allowing half a run less per game than the Yankees. At the end of the year pitching becomes more and more important. If the Sox cannot win the ALE I would not mind seeing the Rays do it. They are a bunch of hungry underpaid professionals with a very good manager. Their fans don't even go see them play. Tampa Bay does not deserve the Rays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

It is possible.  Yankees got Whites Sox now, then Cleveland and Toronto afterward.  The Yankees could probably can handle Cleveland and Toronto.  But after that the Yankees got Orioles, Rays, Orioles, Boston and Rays for 13 games including 10 of them on the road.  That is not an easy task for them especially with Sabathia just coming off of the DL.

That is why I am rooting for Rays.  Also if Boston dont make into the playoff at the same time if Boston are like 10 to 13 games behind the wildcard contention before Rays meet Boston on September 11, just hope that Boston lose to every single game to Rays to help them to win the division title!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I do agree that it is a shame to have such a good team in such a bad place...I live down here and love the ticket prices...so easy to get great seats when the Sox come to town!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : Just enjoying life Jete...hope you are doing the same. Four game lead is a nice lead? I would be a little nervous about it. The Rays as of this morning are the leading pitching team in the AL and are allowing half a run less per game than the Yankees. At the end of the year pitching becomes more and more important. If the Sox cannot win the ALE I would not mind seeing the Rays do it. They are a bunch of hungry underpaid professionals with a very good manager. Their fans don't even go see them play. Tampa Bay does not deserve the Rays.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]I do agree that it is a shame to have such a good team in such a bad place...I live down here and love the ticket prices...so easy to get great seats when the Sox come to town! In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks :
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

I think they need to get a real baseball stadium. That dome is a joke. Fly balls hitting the catwalks? Jeesh. If I owned the team I would try to move it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : I think they need to get a real baseball stadium. That dome is a joke. Fly balls hitting the catwalks? Jeesh. If I owned the team I would try to move it.

I agree that they need a new stadium but that isn't going to happen any time soon.  They can't draw enough fans to make it pay and the city won't fund it.  I do like sitting there in August in a cool 72 degrees watching the Sox play while the temp outside is 95 degrees and there are more Sox fans than TB fans.  PS - lighting is terrible too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : Just enjoying life Jete...hope you are doing the same. Four game lead is a nice lead? I would be a little nervous about it. The Rays as of this morning are the leading pitching team in the AL and are allowing half a run less per game than the Yankees. At the end of the year pitching becomes more and more important. If the Sox cannot win the ALE I would not mind seeing the Rays do it. They are a bunch of hungry underpaid professionals with a very good manager. Their fans don't even go see them play. Tampa Bay does not deserve the Rays.
    First: 8/21/2012
    Last: 8/21/2012

Pumps, that's not me, someone has nothing better to do today...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : I agree that they need a new stadium but that isn't going to happen any time soon.  They can't draw enough fans to make it pay and the city won't fund it.  I do like sitting there in August in a cool 72 degrees watching the Sox play while the temp outside is 95 degrees and there are more Sox fans than TB fans.  PS - lighting is terrible too.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rays franchise is moved at some point.  They need to leave Florida for a location where they have a lot of fans of MLB.  Both of the MLB teams in Florida don't really have a great fan base. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to Rays will overtake Yanks:
    [QUOTE]The decrepit Yanks lead is down to 4 games.  The Rays will blow past them.  The Yanks will be lucky to hang on for the 1 game play off.  Book it.
    Posted by Soxpatsceltss1988[/QUOTE]

Well at least we all know it won’t be the Red Sox overtaken them.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : jete r 02fan Posts: 2 First: 8/21/2012 Last: 8/21/2012 Pumps, that's not me, someone has nothing better to do today...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

No worries. Not sure I understand the imposter's post anyway and I don't plan on spending a minute trying.
    Go Rays...........sorry.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : No worries. Not sure I understand the imposter's post anyway and I don't plan on spending a minute trying. Go Rays...........sorry.

You better root for the Rays; otherwise I can think of a poster who shall have something to say about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks :  Just Saying.....  
    Posted by 56redsox[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that a choke. What is a choke is what our beloved Red Sox have done with a $195M payroll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

I really don't care other than the fact that as a Sox fan my little innner voice says it would be nice.But  I guess more importantly I have already begun to hear from my good friends who happen to be Yankee fans asking me [really rubbing in the fact that the Sox are not going to make the playoff's] what has happened to the Sox, and laughing aloud at me.
    So if the Yankee's lost the division to the Ray's[or orioles] it would be sort of sweet.
    But it will not take the sting of a lost season by the Sox away.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

It is not out of the question, but Rays have great starting pitching and their D has improved. I feel it is rediculous to say they will blow by the Yankees, but the playoffs are what is important. You only really need 3 or maybe 4 pitchers to win a series. The Rays rarely give up more than 3 runs. The sad thing is that no one goes to the games. Last nights attendance was only 9900. I have been to many Sox games and the crowd has hords of Sox fans. Same with the Yankees and the Tigers. They whine about the stadium. Actually it is a nice place to see a  game. CC said that the turf is tough on the knees. I don't know how he hurt his arm,but it wasn't in spring training. I always thought a complete exam was given when you pay $142m for a guy. The theory here is that he hurt his elbow last winter shoveling snow in Tampa.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Rays will overtake Yanks": [QUOTE]The decrepit Yanks lead is down to 4 games.  The Rays will blow past them.  The Yanks will be lucky to hang on for the 1 game play off.  Book it. Posted by Soxpatsceltss1988[/QUOTE] This thread has mikeyinthebronx written all over it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Rays will overtake Yanks": This thread has mikeyinthebronx written all over it.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]Come with it mikey. Let's talk baseball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : Come with it mikey. Let's talk baseball.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    What's up monsieur...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Rays will overtake Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rays will overtake Yanks : Come with it mikey. Let's talk baseball. Posted by carnie[/QUOTE] I was jk, waiting for calzonesaysthis to blame me for the phony who started the thread.