Rays-Yankees Series # 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Rays-Yankees Series # 2

Copied & Pasted from first post "Rays-Yankees".

I'm very pleased with my preference when this first posted...see red:

Remember Wrigley's Spearment gum ad ? Double your pleasure, double your fun. I get almost as much pleasure watching Yankees lose as I do watching the Sox win and ditto for the Celtics winning & Lakers losing !!! When Sox & Celtics don't play NY & LA, I root for any team that does!

Live in SF and I was even tired last night watching the Rays-Sox game and we are 3 hours behind. I had a sick feeling like our Women's Soccer team shooting at least 5 goals to 1 vs. Japan that we were going to lose on a walk off leaving at least 5 to 1 men on base. Losing that game would have been sickening especially needing to play tonight with very little sleep.

Ok, Ideally I'd like a sweep by Tampa and a sweep by us but I'll settle for them to split 2:2 and us to win 2 out of 3 so Yankees have another loss behind us.

Unless Longoria gets healthy I do not fear the Rays as I do the Yankees who even though their pitching may not be a good as ours---I mean when Lester & Bucholtz get back, their offense is tough and even with weak pitching, they can many times overcome it getting 5-7 runs per game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Rays-Yankees Series # 2

In Response to Rays-Yankees Series # 2:
    Very pleased with my preference when this first posted...see red : Remember Wrigley's Spearment gum ad ? Double your pleasure, double your fun. I get almost as much pleasure watching Yankees lose as I do watching the Sox win and ditto for the Celtics winning & Lakers losing !!! When Sox & Celtics don't play NY & LA, I root for any team that does! Live in SF and I was even tired last night watching the Rays-Sox game and we are 3 hours behind. I had a sick feeling like our Women's Soccer team shooting at least 5 goals to 1 vs. Japan that we were going to lose on a walk off leaving at least 5 to 1 men on base. Losing that game would have been sickening especially needing to play tonight with very little sleep. Ok, Ideally I'd like a sweep by Tampa and a sweep by us but I'll settle for them to split 2:2 and us to win 2 out of 3 so Yankees have another loss behind us. Unless Longoria gets healthy I do not fear the Rays as I do the Yankees who even though their pitching may not be a good as ours---I mean when Lester & Bucholtz get back, their offense is tough and even with weak pitching, they can many times overcome it getting 5-7 runs per game.
    Posted by mandobello

Boston5937.615-
    NY Yankees5739.5942.0
    Tampa Bay5245.5367.5
    Toronto5049.50510.5
    Baltimore3956.41119.5

http://youtu.be/SR8ruegy-C0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Rays-Yankees Series # 2

2 up & we may need the cushion tomorrow w/ Lackey v. Hernandez

Sections
Shortcuts