Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Rays-Yankees Series # 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Rays-Yankees Series # 2

Copied & Pasted from first post "Rays-Yankees".

I'm very pleased with my preference when this first posted...see red:

Remember Wrigley's Spearment gum ad ? Double your pleasure, double your fun. I get almost as much pleasure watching Yankees lose as I do watching the Sox win and ditto for the Celtics winning & Lakers losing !!! When Sox & Celtics don't play NY & LA, I root for any team that does!

Live in SF and I was even tired last night watching the Rays-Sox game and we are 3 hours behind. I had a sick feeling like our Women's Soccer team shooting at least 5 goals to 1 vs. Japan that we were going to lose on a walk off leaving at least 5 to 1 men on base. Losing that game would have been sickening especially needing to play tonight with very little sleep.

Ok, Ideally I'd like a sweep by Tampa and a sweep by us but I'll settle for them to split 2:2 and us to win 2 out of 3 so Yankees have another loss behind us.

Unless Longoria gets healthy I do not fear the Rays as I do the Yankees who even though their pitching may not be a good as ours---I mean when Lester & Bucholtz get back, their offense is tough and even with weak pitching, they can many times overcome it getting 5-7 runs per game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Rays-Yankees Series # 2

In Response to Rays-Yankees Series # 2:
    Very pleased with my preference when this first posted...see red : Remember Wrigley's Spearment gum ad ? Double your pleasure, double your fun. I get almost as much pleasure watching Yankees lose as I do watching the Sox win and ditto for the Celtics winning & Lakers losing !!! When Sox & Celtics don't play NY & LA, I root for any team that does! Live in SF and I was even tired last night watching the Rays-Sox game and we are 3 hours behind. I had a sick feeling like our Women's Soccer team shooting at least 5 goals to 1 vs. Japan that we were going to lose on a walk off leaving at least 5 to 1 men on base. Losing that game would have been sickening especially needing to play tonight with very little sleep. Ok, Ideally I'd like a sweep by Tampa and a sweep by us but I'll settle for them to split 2:2 and us to win 2 out of 3 so Yankees have another loss behind us. Unless Longoria gets healthy I do not fear the Rays as I do the Yankees who even though their pitching may not be a good as ours---I mean when Lester & Bucholtz get back, their offense is tough and even with weak pitching, they can many times overcome it getting 5-7 runs per game.
    Posted by mandobello

Boston5937.615-
    NY Yankees5739.5942.0
    Tampa Bay5245.5367.5
    Toronto5049.50510.5
    Baltimore3956.41119.5

http://youtu.be/SR8ruegy-C0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Rays-Yankees Series # 2

2 up & we may need the cushion tomorrow w/ Lackey v. Hernandez

Sections
Shortcuts